Author Topic: 2 seperate topics in one Favorite animes and MS  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Kyokun17

• Oni
2 seperate topics in one Favorite animes and MS
« on: August 02, 2007, 02:13:26 am »
OK i set up a thread about this in the "Plan Your Own Adventure" section but how many ppl play MapleStory? imma say this because going to the con imma be as my maple character and its gonna be weird if like NOONE plays the game o.o

and my other topic is whats your favorite anime? i know mine is furuba i <333 it and coming from a guy that must be pretty weird but i like those kinds of anime mind you there are plenty of fighting kinds like naruto or inuyasha that i like too but i prefer anime's like furuba over animes like naruto but what kinds of anime's do you guys like??

Offline Wanganator

• Cabbit
    • Deviantart User name: AnimeDaisuki
Re: 2 seperate topics in one Favorite animes and MS
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 03:14:32 pm »
I don't play Maple Story but I do play Trickster Online. two seperate games :| I'm sure that they're will be a handful of people who play both of these games going to the con. Well we have now confirmed that there is one from each game going :D
Solo party deshou? deshou?

Offline Kyokun17

• Oni
Re: 2 seperate topics in one Favorite animes and MS
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 01:03:20 am »
lol yeah it appears there is tho i didnt expect there to be many maplers or any maple-radio listners going but when i head for sakuracon there will be =o or AX where a few of my fellow DJ friends are gonna be