Author Topic: Attention Those Who Would Host a CCG Tournament  (Read 3563 times)

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Attention Those Who Would Host a CCG Tournament
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:35:28 pm »
If you're planning on running a CCG tournament, please fill out a panel request form (available on the main site) and make sure that it gets to the Programming director so that we can try to make room for you in the schedule. 

CCGs is sharing space with RPGs, and as such space may be limited, so if you are planning on trying to run one, let us know so that we can make space in the schedule for you.  This includes Pokemon, Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh, or whatever competitions may "officially" happen.  Also, non-tournament play is completely welcome as well - the RPG room will be open during pretty much all "open hours" of the convention, even if there's not something on the schedule at a particular time.  So both tabletop RP gamers and CCGers can come in and get their game on.

One last thing, please only send in a form and set up a tournament if you're sure you're going to run it at Kumoricon '07.  Just like registered panelists have an obligation to run their panels, registered CCG judges/administrators/whatevers will have to obey said obligations as well.

Inquiries can be directed to my pet demon Nolky.  He's a somewhat friendly little fire puppy with five horns, three rows of teeth, and two rear ends.  He loves children, and wouldn't harm anyone that wouldn't taste good.  He'll be happy to help in any way he can.

PezCat
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 05:08:55 pm by JeffT »
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline SonicBoor

• Cabbit
Attention Those Who Would Host a CCG Tournament
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 10:35:20 pm »
Good to know. I've got a DCI tournament ranking/seeding program and I intend to run a Magic: The Gathering draft tournament at the very least.

A question about this form, do I need to Email it by the 16th? Or can I bring it to the staff meeting?

Offline {Die}Destroyer

• Sailor Scout
Re: Attention Those Who Would Host a CCG Tournament
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 02:10:12 am »
yea i sent u a e-mail with whats going on so what ever time would be cool for u. Batcave Games is stil going to sponsoere me and every thing see im all ready on this end also filled out a sheet and every thing. just waiting to get it finalized

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Re: Attention Those Who Would Host a CCG Tournament
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 04:36:08 pm »
I believe the Naruto game is set for the earlier part of Sunday - if we've received paperwork for a CCG tournament, it should be on the schedule by now.  If you find out it isn't, and you've sent in your forms, say something, and we'll see what we can do

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=