Author Topic: BSB needs a hotel room  (Read 1908 times)

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
BSB needs a hotel room
« on: August 03, 2007, 05:45:19 pm »
Alrighty so I am a 17 (18 in october) year old girl who needs a hotel room for the duration of the con. (I am really trying for a room in the hilton because i am a volunteer this year and it makes it easier to be on time to help out) I am clean, quiet and non-dramatic. I have been described as mature and I was a con mommy at the last Kumoricon taking care of the people in my room. I don't mind being in a room with guys as long as they are close to my age so like teens to 20's and there is another girl in the room too.

I have one other friend who needs a room as well she is 21, non-drama, clean. She and I have roomed together before at Kcon06 and she has gone with me to Sakuracon 07.

Please Please Please If you have room in your hotel and need one or two more people please let me know
*HUGS FOR ALL*

babysugarbear28 ~Rachael K~

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Re: BSB needs a hotel room
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 05:41:05 pm »
Well, I have no problem letting you stay with me, and your friend can, too.

I don't know if you remember my info, so here goes.  I'm a 24 yr. old male, but I'll hardly ever be in the room.  My staff position requires me to work until after the con is done and having to be up & out of there before the con starts.  So, I'll only be in there to sleep for a few hours.

As for the room itself, I know that it's a single's room with a king-sized bed.  If there's a couch or something, I have no idea.  I have no problem taking the floor, especially if you both were to stay.  And as for the price, I got it at a staff discount.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh