Author Topic: Megami/Animage/furoku bargain bin (Code Geass/Gundam Seed) w/ pics  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
Hi, so I'm moving at the end of this month and I've been looking through my anime magazine collection and realize.....I really don't need most of this stuff! HOWEVER--I'm not really looking to make much profit either, I just want it OUT of my house.

What I've got comes in 3 sections:

Megami Magazines, about 10, from the last 12 months, with 3 skipped and one "Megami Deluxe"
I've taken posters of the following series: Seto no Hanayome, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kamichama Karin, Hayate no Gotoku.
Everything else is in used but reasonable condition. LOTS of Negima?! in this batch. Also Shuffle, Nanoha Strikers, Gundam Seed, etc.
PRICE FOR THE BATCH: Shipping + 10$
ie: $1 per magazine!!

Magazine/furoku CODE GEASS/GUNDAM SEED (Also Lyrical Nanoha STRIKERS)!!: 3 or 4 magazines, LOTS of quality furoku
The magazines perhaps 3 or 4 pages torn out, but really this collection is for people who like Code Geass and/or Gundam Seed. I have posters, clear file folders, stickers, and magazines with pages and pages dedicated to three series which do nothing for me. Maybe they do something for you?
PRICE FOR BATCH: Shipping + 10$*

Paypal is my ONLY payment method! So yeah, hopefully this can go to a good home!
Ships promptly from Seattle
can be shipped any way you like, I work in a mailroom!
(FedEx/UPS/USPS/USPS Media Mail)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 06:44:07 pm by Raiphin »
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)