Author Topic: July 28, 2007 – Kcon Pre-Registration Ends August 10  (Read 2921 times)

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
July 28, 2007 – Kcon Pre-Registration Ends August 10
« on: July 28, 2007, 05:16:34 pm »
Repost from kumoricon.org
(in case you didn't know, there's this anime convention coming up... ;D )
----------------------------
Just a friendly reminder that there are less than 2 weeks left to pre-register for Kumoricon 2007. This is your last chance to join at the $35 rate and to have your badge mailed out.

We have received over 900 pre-registrations so far, which is more than 50% higher than at the same time last year. This number includes the 28 who have chosen our special VIP membership.

Pre-registration closes on Friday, August 10, at 11:55 PM for online registrations. Mail-in registrations must be postmarked by August 10. (Those received by August 10 will be mailed slightly sooner than those received afterward, but postmarked on time.)

After pre-registration closes, registration will be available at the door for $40.

Kumoricon is just a little over a month away. We look forward to seeing you!

Register here -
http://kumoricon.org/?page_id=13

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline kinsugi

• Oni
Re: July 28, 2007 – Kcon Pre-Registration Ends August 10
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 12:53:48 am »
I get the funny feeling I'll be stuffing my own badge packet on Saturday since it hasn't arrived... Glad it's gonna be a big party!

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 09:29:01 am »
If that's the case you won't have to watch it get mailed out, we'll just give it to you. But bring your ID.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline misamisa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 04:12:04 pm »
Just wondering- is it more convenient to pre-register?
Besides saving 5 bucks, is there anything else beneficial?  I don't know much about the registration process, I only attended for the first time last year and arrived kind of late on the first day of the con.  I simply paid my 40 bucks and they handed me a badge.  It was kinda ugly though because the name and everything was written in marker.
k-con '09: Creed (Black Cat); Euphemia (Code Geass); Ichimaru (Bleach); Takano (Higurashi no Naku koro Ni)

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 04:35:27 pm »
Yes! The preregistration process is going to be a LOT easier than registering at door this year. We have been working hard to streamline the whole system so we only need to scan your badge and let you in, no long lines.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline misamisa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 05:32:42 pm »
Yes! The preregistration process is going to be a LOT easier than registering at door this year. We have been working hard to streamline the whole system so we only need to scan your badge and let you in, no long lines.

Thanks for the reply!  That's basically what I wanted to know, if it was going to save me from waiting in a line.  I plan on arriving early this year, so I wanna avoid lines.  I think I'll pre-reg now! ^_^
k-con '09: Creed (Black Cat); Euphemia (Code Geass); Ichimaru (Bleach); Takano (Higurashi no Naku koro Ni)