Poll

Whos all going as Fuu From samurai champloo?

Likes Fuu
7 (87.5%)
dont Like fuu
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Who Im going as  (Read 2031 times)

Offline fuupigy24

• Cabbit
Who Im going as
« on: July 18, 2007, 01:37:41 am »
Im going as Fuu from Samurai champloo, see every one at the Kumoricon!! I'll be the short lookinf Fuu with Glasses, and no Im not really as fat as the fuu in the picture hhhehehe

Offline fuuwindgoddess

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/orihimeichigo
Re: Who Im going as
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 01:42:15 am »
well i hope to see you there and i really like fuu from samurai champloo she cool!!! hehe im going as ren hehe so look out for me ;D
ICHIGO CUP OF COFFEE!!!

Offline fuupigy24

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 01:43:29 am »
YOU DUMBY HEAD YOUR GOING WITH ME LOL

Offline fuupigy24

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 01:46:12 am »
IM So full Im so Full *singing* Im so happy because Im so full lallala

Offline Ed_Elric

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 01:17:58 am »
^_^ I not really a huge fan of Fuu, love Mugan though he is awsome.  Though Edward Elric could beat him any day.  But back to topic, I am not in the Cosplay, but I will be dressing up, I am getting my hair dyed tomorrow, I am going as Reno From FF7.  Expept I don't have the pony tail thing so I will look like a younger version of him.  Hope to see you all there!   ;D

Offline fuupigy24

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 10:36:00 am »
YEEAAHHH RENO IS THE BOMB, Hes my Favorite Character On Final Fantasy 7, I like him more in the Movie though then the Video Game haha!! Be Expecting Me to Find you and take your picture ^_~

Offline Ed_Elric

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 04:46:33 pm »
>-< Gak! lol well I will be working staf in gaming....I think lol we will see after my app gets processed.  but I am going total real.  I dyed my hair today and I got the suit thing, I am still trying to get goggles that are passable, I really don't want to have to use cheap shades >_<
I don't gotts  pony tail thing Either...but yeah, It'll be cool.  It will be better next con when my hair gorws out more. but yeah.  got any ideas?  Hmmm??? pwease lol.

Offline fuupigy24

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 01:50:37 am »
Well you could always check out ebay for a pair. 2 of my guy friends are on Staff, Nick and John If you every talk to them, They will probly send you my way or tell you where Im at., why did you do your hair so early, wont the red grow out before the con? ???

Offline Ed_Elric

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 12:14:07 am »
nope suposed to be getting red shampoo to help that, and the base color of the shade is my natural hair color, also my hai will only grow about half an inch, i am buying red gel too in oder to accent it a little too, will be awsome!