Author Topic: KiTo looking to split quad room at venue (no boys aloud)  (Read 3502 times)

Offline Killer_Tofu

• Sailor Scout
KiTo looking to split quad room at venue (no boys aloud)
« on: July 23, 2007, 01:42:59 pm »
I booked a quad room at the hilton for all three nights (sept 1-3). I'm a 20 year old female Vegan Cosplayer looking for up to three nice females to share the room and split the cost. Post questions here or send me a pm or email ( callme_KiTochan@hotmail.com ) if you're interested. I figure we can make final confirmations in person at the mini con Aug. 11
Have YOU heard the good news of Jenova?

Offline misamisa

• Sailor Scout
Re: KiTo looking to split quad room at venue (no boys aloud)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 12:22:45 am »
I am interested in rooming with you. 
I'm a friendly 23-year-old female, fairly new to the con scene.  I attended Kumoricon for the first time last year.
I was wondering if you could give me an idea of how much it would be. 
You can pm me or reply here.

Also, if your screenname is a refererence to Doug, that is just awesome.  ^_^
k-con '09: Creed (Black Cat); Euphemia (Code Geass); Ichimaru (Bleach); Takano (Higurashi no Naku koro Ni)

Offline Killer_Tofu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 09:16:02 pm »
the total (3 night) cost of the (2 bed non-smoking 4 person) room will come to $432.47  (about $108.12 if split 4 ways)

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 08:35:34 pm »
Alrighty well I like a good few waited til the last minute and now need to find a room to crash in. I am 17 years old (18 in october) , female... social but not loud or obnoxious. I've been described as very mature as I was basically the con mommy in my room last year. I am a kcon volunteer (Honorary staff) this year and need a place to stay. I have one other girl who is 21 who also needs a place to stay. We are both second year congoers and are well behaved, we don't invite others into the room and are very clean. If you still have space in your room for one or two please let me know right away so that I can make appropriate planning. Thank you so much for your time please let me know as soon as possible.

Offline misamisa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 12:21:02 pm »
Okay, I had to wait to confirm that I'd be able to get away from work for that long, but I can now say with certainty that I'd like to take you up on your offer!
I'm able to attend the mini-con on the 11th, so we can meetup then and discuss the details.
The only way I'll be able to afford the hotel is if it's split four ways like this.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 11:43:10 am by misamisa »
k-con '09: Creed (Black Cat); Euphemia (Code Geass); Ichimaru (Bleach); Takano (Higurashi no Naku koro Ni)

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 01:59:46 pm »
My friend backed out, and I'm now also looking for a place to stay. 19 year old, first time at Kumoricon, veteran of several Sakuracons, Cosplayer. Heck, I wouldn't mind sleeping in the tub. Mature, I guess. PM me with a response

Offline corpsic beauty

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 06:36:52 pm »
meh..
i want to come...REALLY bad...
but i doubt if you'd have enough room.
if you did, i'd need room for me and my 2 friends...and a mom.
but..if you think of it this way...the more people you pack into a room, the cheeper it'll be!
so..there's going to be a 16 year old (me)
a 12 year old (who serisously looks like she's 15, and acts older too) and... a 13 ish girl.
and, of corse, the mom....and i'm not going to ask her how old she is, but she's awsome!
she's a hairdresser and so, if you had hair truoubles, i'm sure she'd be willing to ask!

Offline Killer_Tofu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 09:05:56 pm »
(Haven't been on for a while sorry) ok well I'm gona go ahead and say no one who will be under 18 at the time of the con (sorry but it's easier that way) also I only need three people (the room is booked for four adults so any more couts as "room stuffing" wich is fround upon)

also it turns out I won't be able to go to the mini-con afteral (I'm too broke) so I'll just be email/pm ing people to make the the arangements

*edit* I've emailed a couple of you and the room might be filled now, I'll post again when I get comfirmations
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 10:05:06 pm by Killer_Tofu »