Author Topic: TALES OF Cosplay!  (Read 155637 times)

Offline jing

• Cabbit
    • ohSNAP photography
Re: TALES OF Cosplay!
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2008, 08:46:14 pm »
may i suggest 10:00/10:30...please please  :-[? I really want to join you guys but i promised my friend that i will change out of it and into another cosplay by 12:00. If it is inconvenient for you all then it is all right---!

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2008, 09:04:11 pm »
10 is fine with me and my group as far as I know ^_^()

Is everyone else fine with 10? (Posiee-chan and group)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 09:27:16 pm by TsukikoAiko »
Sakuracon 09- A.B.A or S-ko, Subaru, & Sophitia
Kumoricon 09- Guilty Gear, Who knows, & SECRET!!!

THE GUILTY BRIGADE COSPLAY GROUP!
http://www.myspace.com/guilty_brigade

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2008, 03:08:24 pm »
I'm cool with that.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2008, 08:43:48 pm »
10 Should be fine with my group. I know one of my friends really wants me to cosplay plum with her that morning so we can do the wakey wakey dance, but I should be changed into Natalia by 9ish. I'll make sure it's okay with everyone, but I'm pretty sure it will be, as long as the kirk thorton panel isn't then... we must all go see the beloved voice of Jade... Anyway, I'll check with all of them, but it should be fine. We might want to wait and see what else is going on at that time. I know the one at Sakuracon was really hard to go to because there was cosplay chess, Ali Project and the Gaia panel all at the same time as the shoot... don't want that again...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2008, 10:01:53 pm »
As long as you plan anything 11 or earlier it usually doesn't clash with anything (at least not at Kumoricon) For now I'll post it as 10 on the photoshoot forum but make a note that it's pending if any events conflict with it.

Offline jing

• Cabbit
    • ohSNAP photography
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2008, 11:52:57 pm »
;_;!!!!! you guys are too kind!! thank you so much-- i cannot wait to see you all!

i do not know what to do for you guys...but to upload some ToA photos i did for Sakuracon 2008. I only took a few of the ToA photoshoot because i was smitten by the cute Asch there and forgot my duties. Please enjoy them--!

My friend and I run a photography site called ohSNAP photography(http://ohsnap.limitbreak.ca/web/)-- that is our main page but there were some technical difficulties with our gallery so our temp. gallery is at flicker. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/25215695@N06/)

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2008, 11:46:07 am »
It's no big deal. Besides the more the merrier!

I've finished with Anise's dress and sleeves. Now it's time for the cape, dagger, shoes, and to finish up the puppet. Sooner I get her done the better since I have my other costume and our groups cosplays for Sakuracon are going to take a looong time.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2008, 06:48:56 pm »
;_;!!!!! you guys are too kind!! thank you so much-- i cannot wait to see you all!

i do not know what to do for you guys...but to upload some ToA photos i did for Sakuracon 2008. I only took a few of the ToA photoshoot because i was smitten by the cute Asch there and forgot my duties. Please enjoy them--!

My friend and I run a photography site called ohSNAP photography(http://ohsnap.limitbreak.ca/web/)-- that is our main page but there were some technical difficulties with our gallery so our temp. gallery is at flicker. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/25215695@N06/)

Your photos are sooo cool! XO Hope you don't mind if I use this one of me? : http://www.flickr.com/photos/25215695@N06/2446816487/
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline jing

• Cabbit
    • ohSNAP photography
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2008, 11:09:22 pm »
sk_chan > Of course you can use it! I am honoured that you want to use a photo of mine =) I am sorry that i am not able to capture more of the ToA cosplayers that day--! I will for sure at Kumori.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2008, 06:52:48 pm »
sk_chan > Of course you can use it! I am honoured that you want to use a photo of mine =) I am sorry that i am not able to capture more of the ToA cosplayers that day--! I will for sure at Kumori.

Thank you!!
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2008, 08:31:38 pm »

I don't blame you! XD That Asch was brilliant! She's also the zelos that got my zelos to cosplay as him! As, so jealous of her skill...

er, anyway, who do we have, anyway? Think we've got a full group? My tear friend switched to short haired luke (so saw that coming XD)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 08:31:53 pm by Posiee-chan »
Kumoricon '09:

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2008, 11:19:43 am »
My group is Jade, Legretta, and Anise. I can make a list so we can see who's doing what and update it when you guys post who you're doing.

Shadowfate - Jade
~Boogiepop~ - Legretta
TsukikoAiko - Anise
Posiee-chan - Natalia
Posiee-chan's friends - Short haired Luke, Anise(?), Dist(?), Tokunaga, and Jade
Jing - Natalia

If I got something wrong or need to add people just let me know and I'll keep it updated.

EDIT: Last updated on May 31st. I'll keep checking now and then
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 07:35:04 pm by TsukikoAiko »

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2008, 08:20:32 pm »
I've also got a friend going as Jade and another as tokunaga. My dist from Sakuracon might be coming too and we're still hoping our Anise's parents will have a change of heart and let her go, but the chances look pretty slim... and I've got a very small chance of a sync, but it's still maybe a possibility, although probably not. you can add those to the list, but the sync and anise aren't very likely.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2008, 09:48:55 pm »
I'll have to ck everyone's cosplay out.  I've been wanting to do a tears of cosplay for a while now(partly cause some of the designs are by kosuke fujishima).  I've thought of maybe tears and the two main characters to the new symphonia game are ones I thought of doing.  However, I'm loaded on cosplay and doubt I have the money to spare to make any for this year.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2008, 07:35:53 pm »
One thing about TO___ cosplays is that pre-made bias tape is <3

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2008, 01:20:58 am »
I still want to cosplay luke from Tales of the abyss.  I think it'd be fun to walk around with luke's personality.  Maybe take something from a vender as a joke and say the mansion will pay for it XD.  I have no idea where I'd find a wig and a weapon.  The weapon I could live without but without a wig it'd be pointless.

Always Bored, contact my msn if you want to chat.

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2008, 10:31:22 am »
If you figure something out and are able to make it let us know. The more the merrier!

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2008, 01:29:56 am »
me and my gf will actually be doing our best to join.  I will be luke and my gf will be tear.  Me luke for only one day.  I have Squall and Ulquiorra to commit to the other days XD.

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2008, 09:23:26 pm »
me and my gf will actually be doing our best to join.  I will be luke and my gf will be tear.  Me luke for only one day.  I have Squall and Ulquiorra to commit to the other days XD.
Sounds great! We have the photoshoot set for Sunday at 10am. Hopefully you can join us.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2008, 10:05:59 pm »
so, update on stuffs... my anise is a definite no go, but if anyone's going to anime evolution you might see her, as well as me, jade and tokunaga... and our luke is now a maybe too... we just hope she can get enough money to come. Anyway, just thought I'd update you all.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2008, 02:13:48 pm »
so, update on stuffs... my anise is a definite no go, but if anyone's going to anime evolution you might see her, as well as me, jade and tokunaga... and our luke is now a maybe too... we just hope she can get enough money to come. Anyway, just thought I'd update you all.

Alright so here's the updated list as of 6/24. If I missed something let me know. Kumoricon's getting close, about 2 months away. Good luck to everyone in getting everything done!

Shadowfate - Jade
~Boogiepop~ - Legretta
TsukikoAiko - Anise
Posiee-chan - Natalia
Posiee-chan's friends - Short haired Luke(?), Dist(?), Tokunaga, and Jade
Jing - Natalia
Squall Leonheart - Luke(?)
Squall Leonheart's g/f - Tear(?)

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2008, 05:38:46 pm »
Oi! Do you have a list of People who are Cosplaying from Tales of Symphonia? O:
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2008, 11:33:28 pm »
Oi! Do you have a list of People who are Cosplaying from Tales of Symphonia? O:

oh dear, we don't have one, do we? I will go through and compile a list for the other games as well, although since some people posted them so far back I'm not sure which ones are still planning on cosplaying those characters... I'll do my best though!

can't wait to see you as Colette, btw!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 11:44:04 pm by Posiee-chan »
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2008, 11:55:18 pm »
okay, looks like in the ToS department we have:

GwarNekoChan- Colette
GwarNekoChan’s friends- Yuan, Kratos (?)
Posiee-Chan- Sheena
Posiee-Chan’s friends- Presea, Noishe, Zelos (?)

that's all I found, although I may have missed someone...

also, GwarNekoChan, me and my friends will likely be ToS only on saturday, so maybe you and your friends would like to have our own little mini ToS gathering, since it seems we're the only two groups doing ToS... then we could get pics, 'cause I think we're going in out TotA garb for the photoshoot...

speaking of bias tape... it is most definately <3... however, Joanne's is evil and doesn't stock the dark blue/green I need for Natalia's collar... woe is me T_T ah well, i'll just have to make my own... HURRAH!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 08:02:13 pm by Posiee-chan »
Kumoricon '09:

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2008, 09:28:39 am »
Yeah, most people will be in TotA for the shoot, but the shoot is labeled Tales of ____ so we could have some other rouge Tales of ____ cosplayers there. We can mix the shoots, or you guys can have your own its up to you.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2008, 12:36:03 pm »
it just seems like since the majority are TotA and a lot of us who are cosplaying ToS are also cosplaying TotA it'd make sense to have two... but, well, from past experiences tales cosplayers tend to flock together anyway, so it doesn't matter all that much XD
Kumoricon '09:

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2008, 02:09:43 am »
okay, looks like in the ToS department we have:

GwarNekoChan- Colette
GwarNekoChan’s friends- Yuan, Kratos (?)
Posiee-Chan- Sheena
Posiee-Chan’s friends- Presea, Noishe, Zelos (?)

that's all I found, although I may have missed someone...

also, GwarNekoChan, me and my friends will likely be ToS only on saturday, so maybe you and your friends would like to have our own little mini ToS gathering, since it seems we're the only two groups doing ToS... then we could get pics, 'cause I think we're going in out TotA garb for the photoshoot...

speaking of bias tape... it is most definately <3... however, Joanne's is evil and doesn't stock the dark blue/green I need for Natalia's collar... woe is me T_T ah well, i'll just have to make my own... HURRAH!

Ohh~! Yeah! We could do that; But; Sadly, My friend who was supposed to Cosplay as Yuan, cant get the money in time, so she has to be C.C from Code Geass. But im still Cosplaying as Colette. n.n Ohhh Im excited to see your Sheena Cosplay! =D
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2008, 11:49:09 am »
dang! Yuan's my fave character! I've been planning to cosplay him for a while, but he's going to have to wait until I finish dist, norma and tabatha XD.

nothing all that special about my costume... but... I will hopefully have a Corinne! It looks kinda dumb in the halfway stages, but hopefully he/she (?) will look a little more... normal by the end.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2008, 03:30:51 pm »
I'm sure it'll look fine Posiee-chan. Anise's dress looked REALLY odd, but now that it's done it looks great.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2008, 06:04:06 pm »
yeah, I know what you mean... my Natalia costume looks like a giant bag right now XD

so... where is our photoshoot going to be? I mean, I know 10 on sunday, but where?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2008, 09:40:47 am »
There is a park across the street from the hotel that runs parallel to the mall. It's not very big, but that may be a place to think about. Other than that I've been to the area a lot, but I haven't gone exploring. If you'd like ~Boogiepop~ and I could probably meet up one day and go scouting for spots that are close and see if we find anything better than that park since I'm sure that's going to be everyone elses idea as well.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2008, 12:22:15 pm »
hmm, yeah, that's probably where everyone will go. well, if we claim it first... XD well, I guess we could all scout out a bit and if we all just meet there, we can find somewhere else to do the shoot
Kumoricon '09:

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2008, 05:55:54 pm »
I think it would probably be best if we get a couple spots down before con though. You never know how much time everyone has to be there or if they get annoyed with people moving around a lot ::{Like I did at the Guilty Gear photoshoot at sakuracon this year}:: I'm for scouting some good spots out with Aiko before con that we can all cruise before the shoot to see what's best :D That's actually the one part of Portland that I know well XD

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2008, 09:18:53 am »
Yeah, we'll either want to claim it first (as in a few days) or find a spot not too far away that nobody knows about. It's honestly not the best Con location for photoshoots, but we'll see what we can do. ~Boogiepop~ will be up here in a few days and we can see about getting together to go scouting. We could always say on the photoshoot thread that we'll be meeting in the park next to the hotel and then if we don't find something better we're set. What do you guys think? (if so go ahead and post it on the photoshoot thread as well)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2008, 11:58:40 am »
So, if you guys are doing a photoshoot, when would it be? Even if I'm not cosplaying as any Tales characters, I'd like to see you all anyway. Your guys cosplays must be awesome!  ;)

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2008, 03:57:19 pm »
TsukikoAiko- sounds good to me, we can just meet there and then find some other place... or just run around and spread tales-ness all over the con... XD

CatchxMe- 10:00, I think... we'll all be around the con just randomly too, I think...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2008, 04:07:49 pm »
Ok, thanks!  :D

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2008, 08:57:41 am »
Alright, I'll go ahead and post that on the photoshoot thread as our location if one of you didn't do that already. ~Boogiepop~ and I will still go around looking and if we find something we can all walk over together.

I think I'm now finally starting to get excited...

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2008, 01:46:27 pm »
Okay, I'll go ahead and post it in the thread.

I've been excited since the end of Sakuracon! I suppose I've got it double, though, 'cause I'm going to my first anime evolution too XD. Two cons in a row ftw!!!

edit: scratch that, you already posted it XD
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 01:47:22 pm by Posiee-chan »
Kumoricon '09:

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2008, 08:52:35 pm »
I've got a cosplay that's gonna surprise a lot of you. I'm gonna be cosplaying as Judas from Tales of Destiny 2 and for next year, I'm thinking about cosplaying as Keele from Tales of Eternia.

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2008, 12:47:23 am »
Hey, if I went as Shirley from Tales of Legendia (I have her regular one already made, but if I have time I might make her Merines outfit), would anyone recognize me at all? 8D; I will have chalk!

Also, since the shoot is made up mostly of Abyss characters, would I really be...welcomed and included?
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2008, 10:11:52 am »
Hey, if I went as Shirley from Tales of Legendia (I have her regular one already made, but if I have time I might make her Merines outfit), would anyone recognize me at all? 8D; I will have chalk!

Also, since the shoot is made up mostly of Abyss characters, would I really be...welcomed and included?

Of course! You don't have to be from TotA to join in on the fun. Not only that but most Tales of _____ cosplayers will know exactly who you are.

Not to mention it can be amusing to do cross over pictures.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2008, 01:40:22 pm »

me me me! I love tales of legendia! I'll be cosplaying Norma, myself, next year! There really should be more Legendia cosplayers!

of course you'd be welcome! It's a tales of whatever shoot, not just abyss! and, as TsukikoAiko already said, crossover pictures are the pwn!
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2008, 02:18:11 pm »
Okay. ^^; I just don't want to make this whole big fluffy blue costume for a photoshoot and then be in, like, one picture in the corner. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2008, 02:51:36 pm »
naa, don't worry about it! I think there might be a couple other legendia cosplayers there too, but I'm not sure... eh, if there aren't, we can have crossover pics! we can have them anyway! w00t!
Kumoricon '09:

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2008, 01:50:36 pm »
Tsukiko gonna make me cry T-T.  I bought tales of legendia but my ps3 has some problems processing it T-T.  I am not past the first fight sequence or where you enter the town on the ship or something like that.  Because the screen is covered by trees because it gives a faulty camera angle >_<.  I wanna know your character D:.  <3 tales of series.

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2008, 11:25:08 pm »
That sucks. I'm getting Legendia when I pick up Soul Calibur 4.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 11:25:30 pm by TsukikoAiko »

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2008, 12:41:33 am »
I was looking forward to sou calibur 4...until they had star wars chars as bonus characaters.  I'll probly rent it once and never pick it up after...*sigh* (used to be die-hard soul cal fan).  Oh as for my progress as soon as I get a reply from someone for the cosplays for me and my gf.  After that I'm waiting on our lovely person cosplaying Legretta to make me a wig.  Hopefully I have everything ready in time.  I doubt I'll have a weapon, but meh, I'll live without one.  I spent my first con as squall with a 2 inch gunblade necklace attachment for a weapon my first Kcon <_<'.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 12:51:39 am by squall leonheart »

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2008, 04:29:54 pm »
I was looking forward to sou calibur 4...until they had star wars chars as bonus characaters.  I'll probly rent it once and never pick it up after...*sigh* (used to be die-hard soul cal fan).  Oh as for my progress as soon as I get a reply from someone for the cosplays for me and my gf.  After that I'm waiting on our lovely person cosplaying Legretta to make me a wig.  Hopefully I have everything ready in time.  I doubt I'll have a weapon, but meh, I'll live without one.  I spent my first con as squall with a 2 inch gunblade necklace attachment for a weapon my first Kcon <_<'.

I said I'd help you find a wig, I wouldn't be able to style it myself d: I need Aiko's help to even get my wig fixed up.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2008, 06:53:16 pm »
We could possibly have a get together so I can help you with both of your wigs at the same time if you'd both agree to that. I'm still way behind on what I should have done at this point. Taking a Summer math class wasn't the best idea. Honestly it just means I have to stop being lazy.