News > Forum Announcements Archives

Do not post Harry Potter spoilers!

(1/4) > >>

guspasho:
Most, if not all of you don't need to be told this, but in case there is one person who does need to be told:

DO NOT POST OR LINK TO SPOILERS FOR THE NEW HARRY POTTER BOOK!

You will get banned for this.

If anybody sees this occur anywhere, in PM even, please use the "Report This Post" button and we'll get on it.

For some reason some people think it's a big deal when they can't enjoy the book without already knowing the ending. You may think that's dumb but when you spoil the ending the only thing you've done is shown how much of a dick you are. So don't. I won't tolerate anyone who can't respect the boundaries of others.

superjaz:
yay no spoilers for jaz-chan!!!!

Vondan:
If you must tell some one go ahead and PM me, I dont care if i'm spoiled.  I have only read the first one and will some day read them all when i find the last 4 for $1 or less then sit down for a few days.  Having read the first one I'll just say I apreciate JKR  getting lots of kids to read but I have about 20 milk crates of other books I want to read first

pieisexactlythree:
Just turn your computer off now.  There's nowhere safe.  Even the comment threads on youtube are being spammed with HP spoilers. 

Negima:
I've pretty much cut my internet surfing in half because of all the stories I've heard.  At work people were even talking about receiving emails with spoilers in them.  Thankfully none of the people there said any spoilers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version