Author Topic: Portals and Team fortress 2. Go go halflife mods!  (Read 4580 times)

Offline Greyman

• Cabbit
Portals and Team fortress 2. Go go halflife mods!
« on: July 15, 2007, 08:03:38 pm »
'My complete disbelief in this reality is the one thing keeping me from going insane' - old motto

'My old motto has failed me! Reality intrudes! Prepare for insanity!' -new motto

Offline hitokiri

• Cabbit
    • My myspace
Re: Portals and Team fortress 2. Go go halflife mods!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 10:09:03 am »
yeah, seriously!
I think I'm gonna wait to get portal and Team fortress as part of a pack, I'm sure valve will have some big pack with HL:2 episode 2, portal, and team fortress in it.  it's gonna be amazing. o_o

Offline Greyman

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 11:23:14 am »
yeah, seriously!
I think I'm gonna wait to get portal and Team fortress as part of a pack, I'm sure valve will have some big pack with HL:2 episode 2, portal, and team fortress in it.  it's gonna be amazing. o_o

There are two things, Black Box and orange box.

Orange Box:
Half-life 2
Half-life 2: Episode 1
Half-Life2: Episode 2
Portals
Team Fortress 2

Black box:
Portals
Team Fortress 2

It seems like the black box has been canceled, though. Which means I lost my pre-order on it... I aready have the normal, and episode one, so hopefully I can just buy the 'black box' online..
'My complete disbelief in this reality is the one thing keeping me from going insane' - old motto

'My old motto has failed me! Reality intrudes! Prepare for insanity!' -new motto

Offline hitokiri

• Cabbit
    • My myspace
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 09:58:20 am »
There are two things, Black Box and orange box.

Orange Box:
Half-life 2
Half-life 2: Episode 1
Portals
Team Fortress 2

Black box:
Portals
Team Fortress 2

It seems like the black box has been canceled, though. Which means I lost my pre-order on it... I aready have the normal, and episode one, so hopefully I can just buy the 'black box' online..

yeah, I already have HL:2 and HL:2 ep. 1.... the black box would be perfect!
does it say how much it would cost?
*too lazy to check*

Offline Greyman

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 11:46:33 am »
Unfortunately, not. Like I said, the black box doesn't even look like it's going to exist anymore, as an physical object. Only the orange is being released in stores, that I know of. The black box has been canceled. I'm guessing that the orange box is going to cost 50, so in all, it's a pretty good price for what you're getting, but you'll be getting doubles.

I'm still hoping that after the release, you can just buy the independent programs on Steam.