Author Topic: At the LAST MINUTE....  (Read 4626 times)

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
At the LAST MINUTE....
« on: August 27, 2004, 08:05:27 am »
My boss confirmed that I can actually have the time off to attend.  A bit of drama earlier in the month, but blech...

So, that puts me in a pinch.

I need a possible place to crash.  All I ask is a piece of carpet to curl up on!!  I'm housebroken, well behaved, and won't bite the kiddies....

Hospitality is greatly appreciated!

-ko

EDIT:  I will also be willing to reciprocate monetarily!

Offline FizzTheCarbonated

• Sailor Scout
    • http://aimeeevilpixie.deviantart.com
At the LAST MINUTE....
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 09:58:03 pm »
Hmm...  There might be a place in our room...  I'd have to check with everyone.

Who are you?  What are you?  Do you bathe frequently?  Do you smoke?  Drink heavily?  Use drugs?  

We have two people for sure at the moment, myself and my boyfriend.  We have one other possible attendee, who is female.  Just gotta make sure you'll play well with others.  ^_^

Get back to me and I'll get back to you.

FizzTheCarbonated
Your Darwin fish will not protect you from my wrath!

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
*giggles*
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2004, 09:41:59 am »
*waves*  If I would've had a brain, I would have posted such things in my original post....^__^  But am happy to answer!

I'm a female, 20 years old, I bathe frequently, no, I do not smoke, no, I do not drink heavily, and no, I do not use drugs.  ^_^  I'm really easy going, and you prolly won't even notice me there (I've lived all over the world with many different families - foreign exchange.  Lots of practice at being well behaved...).  I am willing to send a picture if you would like to see one?

I will be willing to either bring food or some monies for you as compensation for letting me crash on your carpet.  ^__^

Thankyou for having a big heart and at least offering!!!!

-ko

Offline animekitty82

• Cabbit
    • http://
At the LAST MINUTE....
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2004, 07:32:43 pm »
I would offer you our spare bedroom but it sounds like you want a hotel room. Just keep me in mind if something else doesn't work out.
Anime makes me poor and always wanting more. Nyo?

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
At the LAST MINUTE....
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2004, 08:27:02 pm »
Oh, you guys are so sweet. ^__^

Anything would be wonderful!!  I'm just so glad somebody replied!!  

Eitherway!  I'll know, if FizzTheCarbonated falls through, I'd be very greatful for a place to stay.  

-ko

At the LAST MINUTE....
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2004, 09:34:42 pm »
Great, just let me know if you need a place. I'll check the forums several times this week.

Offline FizzTheCarbonated

• Sailor Scout
    • http://aimeeevilpixie.deviantart.com
At the LAST MINUTE....
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2004, 11:45:21 pm »
Hey, I asked around, and you seem to be okay.    Your major selling point was the use of proper grammer and punctuation.  I'm very anal about that.  ^_^

Perhaps we should take this to email to arrange how we're going to meet up...

You live in Castle Rock?  I have a friend who lives in Castle Rock.  Name of Manda, tall, has lots and lots of curly black hair, loud, and Irish.

Anyway, my email is lukia_werewolf@hotmail.com.  Drop me a line and we'll see how it goes.

Oh, and monetary compensation is greatly appreciated.  We figure if we have four people it'll come out to about $50 a person.

Food is good, as well.

FizzTheCarbonated
Your Darwin fish will not protect you from my wrath!