Author Topic: Interested sharing table?  (Read 4400 times)

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
Interested sharing table?
« on: June 09, 2007, 03:11:06 am »
Is anyone interested in sharing an artist alley table? I'm making earrings and charms from Sculpey and perhaps a few other small items. I don't think there is any way I could fill up a full table, so if there is anyone who would like to share please contact me. I'm already preregistered so I don't need the the badge that comes with the table. I have not sent in my form yet, hoping I could find some one who could use the badge.

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 04:18:18 pm »
Hey you're making charms from Sculpey, too? Join the club! *highfives* Do you have a DeviantArt account?

If I were experienced enough I would share a table with ya except I'm not...I will most likely get a table next year, though.

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 04:23:42 am »
Not yet but I plan to soon, I need to tack pictures of my work. To bad.

I have sent in my form now but I'm still interested in sharing if anyone is willing.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 06:49:19 pm »
I get a AA table as part of my deal to pay for all the supplies for the repair station next to it.  I have some other things I have to do that will take me away from the vender room and would trade space on my table for covering those hourse I have to work the cosplay show and teach my panel and watching the repair station
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 01:39:06 pm »
Sorry, I would have been willing to share with you but I already have my own table. :( I'm looking for someone to share my table with me but I guess now I have competition.^_^ Hope were both able to find someone.