Author Topic: Naruto Movie Tonight, Yay!!  (Read 2603 times)

Offline Zetsu4200

• Cabbit
Naruto Movie Tonight, Yay!!
« on: June 06, 2007, 05:03:33 pm »
The Naruto movie is airing in the cinemas one night only and its today, woo-hoo!!  If you are going to the movie, do you think it will be good (if you haven' seen it)? If you have is it any good and what did you like best? Please don't tell us that haven't seen it any key details.
If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Offline Zetsu4200

• Cabbit
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 10:29:09 pm »
I got back from the movie an hour ago and it was really good.  Only problem was that people would clap at certain events and I couldn't hear what was being said.  A lot of people dressed up as Naruto, there was 1 Gaara, 1 Hinata, and 1 Tsunade.  The Gaara had the best costume (Kazekage).
If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Offline {Die}Destroyer

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 08:07:01 am »
yea that was cool i got a picture of that person, her out fit was really good, but hay every one clapping and cheering was cool u usualy dont get that much but it wasent like u missed any thing important in the movie, so dont worry about that, iv seen it like 4 times now 3 in japaness and once in english. plus i finished my Itachi costume by getting the headband :) (thank you whoever that was with that gaara girl at the movie's)

Offline Jeros_Lyn_Kirin

• Cabbit
MOVIE W00TAGE
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 01:58:53 pm »
that movie was INSANE!!! the rainbow Rasengan was really something else, not to mention the Sakura Blizzard Jutsu. the whole thing was amazing!!!!! there were a bunch of ppl in full cosplay mode, it was awesome!
pockyness is next to godliness.

~Jeros Lyn Kirin

Offline {Die}Destroyer

• Sailor Scout
Re: MOVIE W00TAGE
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 09:03:18 am »
Quote from: "Jeros_Lyn_Kirin"
that movie was INSANE!!! the rainbow Rasengan was really something else, not to mention the Sakura Blizzard Jutsu. the whole thing was amazing!!!!! there were a bunch of ppl in full cosplay mode, it was awesome!

your jewish j/k this person is standing like 10 feet from me right now lol. it was alright but i liked the chidori also