Author Topic: KIBA  (Read 2485 times)

Offline RoamingGnome

• Chibi
    • The Roaming Gnome
KIBA
« on: May 28, 2007, 10:34:52 pm »
Has anybody seen this anime.  I just finished the last episode.  I must admit it was sad to me.  I hate to see an ending to a great anime story line.  That and expecially when the main character has to leave all his friends behind.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
KIBA
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 11:24:42 pm »
Ive heard of it but never seen it.
Whats it about?

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline RoamingGnome

• Chibi
    • The Roaming Gnome
KIBA
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 07:24:30 am »
Here is the description form anime network

"Zedd is a 15-year-old boy who lives in Calm. He is frustrated by his current daily life and feels that somewhere out there is a place where he can live more fully. One day, at the invitation of a mysterious wind, Zedd dives into a space-time crevasse, seeking the "answer" that might be there. Riding on the wind, he arrives in a world where warriors called "Shard Casters" fight endlessly with each other, using magical crystals called "Shards". With the power of the Shards, the Shard Casters are able to use magic and control monsters called "Spirits". Fascinated by that power, Zedd also aims to become a Shard Caster. However, he still doesn't know that residing in his body is "Amil Gaul", a mighty Spirit with the power to influence the world's future."

I liked it.  Though with 51 episodes near the end it got a little long.  I just really got into the characters and it was just really sad when in the end the main character was gone and everything just moved on.  I guess I'm just a real softy that way.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
KIBA
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 07:52:01 am »
sound neat might have to give it a try :)
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
KIBA
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 11:15:37 pm »
I've seen some of it but not all of it.  I think the glowy things they summon look way too colorful and don't have flashy enough fights.   I eventually stopped watching it.
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.