Author Topic: What Animes will be shown at the con?  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Wolfwood

• Cabbit
What Animes will be shown at the con?
« on: August 23, 2004, 06:54:09 pm »
Just curious but I was wondering if anybody had any idea of what was going to be shown at the con. If I may, I'd like to sugest 'Full Metal Alchemist'. Im not to shure if it is on DVD or Video yet in Japan/America though. But after seeing the trailer It looks AWSOME!
Also known as SpiegelsBeagle on Animenation.com's forums

Offline celticangel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 07:45:05 pm »
It's not out in the US yet. I don't think it's coming out until next year some time. I know that it's going on TV in October, though.

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
Re: What Animes will be shown at the con?
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 11:29:25 am »
Quote from: "Wolfwood"
Just curious but I was wondering if anybody had any idea of what was going to be shown at the con. If I may, I'd like to sugest 'Full Metal Alchemist'. Im not to shure if it is on DVD or Video yet in Japan/America though. But after seeing the trailer It looks AWSOME!

They actually showed some of this at the con last year.  They did have a fansub room last year with stuff like Gungrave, Gunslinger Girl, Full Metal Alchemist, etc...
The trick is not minding.

Offline Wolfwood

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 12:38:42 pm »
Heh, i didn't go into the viewing rooms that much last year. It was my first con, and so i really had no idea what or where they were untill I was halfway home and acually looking at the booklet that was in the bag, I was realy dissipointed to have missed the Gungave anime.
Also known as SpiegelsBeagle on Animenation.com's forums

Offline EvilMonkey

• Founder
  • Catgirl
    • http://evilmonkeysean.livejournal.com
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2004, 12:58:06 pm »
We actually should have a good variety of anime.  One of the things we're doing this year is showing anime in genre blocks, so in a 3 hour period we'll show 2-3 different series of the same style, so if you see one series that you like in that block, check out the others even if you haven't heard of them, because they'll probably be like what you want.
~Sean Larson~

Offline Magnus777

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2004, 03:06:04 pm »
Seeing some Gunslinger Girl would be cool.
Zombie bunnys are edible play toys