Author Topic: Badge and Address..  (Read 2712 times)

Offline KooriSama

• Oni
Badge and Address..
« on: May 21, 2007, 05:25:28 pm »
Alright. My friends and I pre-registered online, VIP. They are on oppisite sides of the US and have both gotten their badges on almost the same days, I've yet to recieve mine.

I'm worried that the address might of been wrong and I was wondering if there is a way to find out, and if it was, if there was some way to fix it.

I really hope we won't have to pay another 150 dollars for it. That's a lot of money to just get rid of on a bad address. x_X

Thank you.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Badge and Address..
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 07:51:19 am »
You won't have to pay another 150 dollars. The money you've paid has earned you the right to that VIP number in the database. The most you'd have to spend is 5 dollars, and that's if you lost your badge yourself.

Email registration@kumoricon.com and she should get you a response soon (maybe not right away, because she's home sick today). The same goes for anyone who has not yet received their badge.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Badge and Address..
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 01:27:57 pm »
i feel your pain tho i'm waiting for a package from my father and was wondering if he got the adress wrong or whaa?
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline KooriSama

• Oni
Badge and Address..
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 08:13:24 pm »
Okay. Thank you. I'll e-mail them right away. ^^

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
Badge and Address..
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 11:38:41 pm »
You will get it soon and the wait will be worth it! <3

Offline KooriSama

• Oni
Badge and Address..
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 01:59:23 pm »
Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"
You won't have to pay another 150 dollars. The money you've paid has earned you the right to that VIP number in the database. The most you'd have to spend is 5 dollars, and that's if you lost your badge yourself.

Email registration@kumoricon.com and she should get you a response soon (maybe not right away, because she's home sick today). The same goes for anyone who has not yet received their badge.

I tried to e-mail them, at registration@kumoricon.com, also at registration@kumoricon.org from the main website and every time I try I always get a message stating that the e-mail failed to be delivered. x_x Is it correct? Cause I copy and paste the email, I don't type it out.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Badge and Address..
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 02:00:48 pm »
when you copy and paste it, make sure that the html code isn't included in the address bar. Sometime if you copy an email address from a website, written in html, then the code will get copied along with the email address, and it screws up the total delivery.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline KooriSama

• Oni
Badge and Address..
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 02:02:06 pm »
Quote from: "EveofAbyss"
when you copy and paste it, make sure that the html code isn't included in the address bar. Sometime if you copy an email address from a website, written in html, then the code will get copied along with the email address, and it screws up the total delivery.

I made sure it wasn't. I looked over the e-mail before I sent them. I'll try again though.