Author Topic: NOTN Skit Looking for Ouran cast  (Read 2732 times)

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
NOTN Skit Looking for Ouran cast
« on: May 19, 2007, 04:20:46 pm »
Hey there!
   Its me Kayla of the Ninja of the Night ( NOTN) My group and I are planning a new skit this year! We however are not equipped with a pair of people who are the same height and or twins. haha SO-- what im looking for, is 2 people who already cosplay Kaoru and Hikaru from Ouran High School Host Club and have pictures on hand that you can e-mail to me ( It helps alot if you live in the Salem, Eugene, Portland Area. Basically, in oregon. We'll work on stuff) My E-mail is TidusXFinal@Hotmail.com    I only  need an e-mail from one of you( between the two twins) So both you and your "twin" dont have to e-mail me.

Make sure before you comit to this, that you are willing to take the time to be at the cosplay meets at the con, cuz you have to be there :) We will take care of the pre-recorded audio as long as you can learn it and lip synch with it :)

so-- start e-mailing me! :D

(incase anyone is interested. heres our skit from Sakuracon that won Best Veteren skit! )

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KgB0_SFAwaU

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 09:39:53 pm »
....and when you're ready:
http://www.kumoricon.org/files/forms/cosplay_contest_2007_entry.pdf for entry form...
http://www.kumoricon.org/files/forms/cosplay_contest_2007_waiver.pdf waiver to be filled out/signed by each participant (or legal guardian of participant if participant is younger than 18 years...)
...and of course the official rules page; http://www.kumoricon.org/?page_id=66

Just a note: for those who are considering doing cosplay but NOT with Ninja of the night: study the vids of the winners for an understanding of why they won in previous years.  

-Runa      Cosplay Manager
PS: Their act was truely funny (brought tears to my eyes...) and was clean as a whistle   :D  Yup, it CAN be done. Very clever cosplay group.

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 09:47:07 pm »
why thank you! :D once we get everything sorted out we will definatly fill those out! :)

PM me PLEASE :D  We need people!

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 07:58:37 pm »
oh, I just heard from programming director that we don't need waivers as the waiver that you signed for getting your kumoricon badge actually covers the cosplay event. YEY!!! Less paper-gathering for me.
So, just read the rules and fill out the entry form. If your group is mostly complete, you can always submit an addendum to your form (noting that you submitted it earlier w/ fewer people so I know it's not a new group, but rather an addition to an existing one.)   Oh, since you probably alredy have your badges, be sure to include badge #s on the form. That's one of the ways we identify you guys....and it'll make it easier for me to track who's in the groups so that we can actually post the winner list to the forums after the con (what a concept)...  :D

I have this SQL 2005 db set up to handle all the cosplay entrant data, so I'm eager to fiddle with it.

Offline Izeekial

• Cabbit
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 10:42:45 am »
Yo there!  You prolly remember me ^_^ but I was wondering if you needed an eager Armstrong or any of my other cosplays for your skit...I don't live anywhere near you, but maybe a small part or something I would be happy to help with.
* "Do you doubt the integrity of a man who's muscles can do this?" - Maj. Alex Louis Armstrong *

Costumes:
Astaroth - Soul Calibur 2
Potemkin - GGXX
Armstrong - FMA

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 10:22:00 am »
im also looking for VAs