Author Topic: cosplay ideas?  (Read 14513 times)

Offline Purishira

• Cabbit
cosplay ideas?
« on: September 27, 2004, 09:15:04 pm »
uwaaah... I'm trying to plan ahead and decide what to cosplay as for next year. I'm not the best at making costumes, but if I start now, I can put lots of hard work into it. =3 I was thinking of cosplaying as Ai from FF:U or Mahoro from Mahoromatic. I'm 15. I have black hair a little past my shoulders, and i'm skinny ;; I would love any suggestions. Thank you very much and have a nice daaaaaay! XD

Offline Hero

• Cabbit
cosplay ideas?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 10:08:35 am »
Amelia from slayers
Sir Matthew Dewey
Hero extraordinaire

Monsters slain, damsels rescued, worlds saved,
No job to big or small.

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
cosplay ideas?
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 12:46:10 pm »
Sailor Saturn would be simple and fun.

You honestly have a TON of options!  Medium length black-hair and skinniness describes about 80% of the anime and game girls, lol!

Rinoa from Final Fantasy 8 is a fun costume.  Umm . . . What are characters you LIKE?
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
cosplay ideas?
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2004, 04:31:02 pm »
Generally, its best to just do someone you like.  Only if it would cost too much or its beyond your ability to do the costume would picking a different character may be a good idea.  You don't have to look like the character unless you really want to be that detailed.   In my case, I just picked a character I liked(Haku from Naruto) and cosplayed him even though I have very few similar traits to him.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
cosplay ideas?
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2004, 03:03:15 pm »
W007!  Just realized my status has moved up to otaku!  Huzzah!  

I'm a cosplay h00r, so I would suggest ONLY cosplaying as a character who shares physical traits because it's about looking like your character, isn't it?  Then again, I dye my hair, etc. to  match my cosplays and some people don't like to.

It would be my suggestion to cosplay as a similar character, though, but do what ya like, ya know?
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
cosplay ideas?
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2004, 04:44:38 pm »
If you like her, I'd suggest cosplaying Misato from Evangelion.  (Because she's cool.....and her costume is relatively easy to make, especially if you can get your hands on workable red shiny fabric.)

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline Purishira

• Cabbit
cosplay ideas?
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2004, 08:55:45 pm »
thank you for all your help! =D
I've finally decided to cosplay as Misha, from Pita-Ten. Keep your eyes peeled for one during K-con! ^-^

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
cosplay ideas?
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2004, 11:01:30 am »
you could always join my ninja group the long hair ninja's of na if you want info pm ok
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.