Author Topic: How to go about getting a Temp Tax ID  (Read 4651 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline PinqFuu

  • Sailor Scout
  • **
  • Posts: 83
    • pinqcouture
How to go about getting a Temp Tax ID
« on: May 10, 2007, 10:29:03 am »
For those of you who are or are not from Washington state and will be selling at the Artist Alley and need to get a hold of a "temporary business license". I have done all the foot work for you!

What you need to do is contact the Washington Department of Revenue :

Speak with a representative telling them you will be attending a "show" and you are a soul proprietor of your "business"/goods. They will ask you your name and address, what are you selling where you will be selling(city), and at what venue(kumoricon) and when.

Then they will give you a temporary tax ID account number for your reference. If you're rakin' in the big money, then you get to report it :B But since not a lot of us make even the minimum requirement to grace the pages of our tax forms I wouldn't worry($10k in profit).

There are no charges involved. Have fun :3

It's hard being pinq.

Offline Ruriko

  • Sailor Scout
  • **
  • Posts: 194
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
How to go about getting a Temp Tax ID
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 11:33:21 am »
Miau~!  Thanks darling!  We talked to a bunch of people down there and ended up going through the same hoops as you, I wish I would have seen your little tutorial first.  :)

Thanks!!!!!  :3