Author Topic: What do you want to see thats is made of leather  (Read 4230 times)

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
What do you want to see thats is made of leather
« on: April 15, 2007, 03:05:30 am »
I have asked these as part of other threads so I’m Uz'n the kid’s idea and asking in this thread

If I have a booth and make stuff on speculation want would any one like to see?  I'll also probably do my leather panel again and I’m open to what you want to see how to make.

So far I have made a hige collar (And some other kids have an interest)

I researched a DearS Collar for some one and I'm sure I can make them that look either like the anime version or the cover art and poster version (It's more complex and shows it's origins as similar to a medical neck brace or leather restraint cuffs)

I have 200 bed sheets (And 5 sewing machines I just threw away 4 that was a fun 10 minutes with a hammer) and make capes and cloaks

I have one commission coming up for a bodice so I’ll make more and it’s the kind with laces on the side so 2 or 3 sizes should fit every one.

Pirate stuff, Hats, belts, Jerkins, Boot mods  (I turn your boot into a pirate boot)

If any one saw me at the panel or the auction I made all the leather I wore or displayed.  A jerkin, bracers and a Han Solo holster and stuff.

Toss me some ideas kids

And what does your aunt want that is all leather

Von “Used to tackle crazy people and put them in leather and chains” Dan
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Killer_Tofu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 03:52:29 pm »
I don't buy/wear leather (or any other form dead animal flesh) , but I like the look. Do you also work with fake leather?
Have YOU heard the good news of Jenova?

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 10:20:11 pm »
bracelets would be cool, i would look to see itf theres any acessories that j-rockers wear and see if yo can make it cuz it would sell
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids