Author Topic: Oi! Who wants to room with a GUY?  (Read 2856 times)

Offline kyonichi

• Sailor Scout
Oi! Who wants to room with a GUY?
« on: April 16, 2007, 05:24:14 pm »
Apparently everyone looking for a roomshare right now is female?  I'm a 22 year old guy, and I already have a room booked for Fri-Mon.  It's a two-bed, so I'm looking for one or possibly more roommates.  I live up in Tacoma, so I'm also looking for people interested in carpool, but I'm heading down Friday night.  Reply, pm, or email.

Offline Figle

• Cabbit
    • Olime, Olympia's anime club
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 12:57:50 pm »
hey ya how many roommates ya wanting? i know i need a room for the con and i know some others who do also.
Real men wear spandex!

Offline kyonichi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 05:33:56 pm »
I'm up to share with up to three, we would have to be willing to take turns on the beds.  I may have one person wanting to share already, so either two or three more.

Offline SentientSoul

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 09:25:52 pm »
I'm game!  Friday-Monday I can indeed do.  I live in Beaverton (next to Portland), so I can just MAX/bus it up to the hotel in Vancouver ...

My name is Sebastian.  I'm male, 24 and responsible.  My girlfriend and a friend from my old job are coming up to the convention; they've got a hotel room booked, but they want to have a "girls' time out" type thing, so I'm sadly excluded! :p

Thankfully, I get off of work at 5PM, so all I have to do is go to Vancouver immediately after work.

Hit me up on my cell phone (written out to avoid spammers) @ Five Zero Three - Seven Nine Nine - Seven Four Three Seven, or message me on MSN Messenger at sentientsoul241 at hotmail dot com.

Laterz!