Author Topic: Albatross 18 / Pangya cosplay?  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Baldafor

• Oni
Albatross 18 / Pangya cosplay?
« on: March 11, 2007, 02:25:10 pm »
I was curious if anyone else was planning to cosplay as any characters from the Pangya universe.  I was deadly serious to one of my friends about cosplaying Cecilia (lol, crossplay w/bunny ears ftw), but I didn't know if anyone else was going to be doing anything similar.

It's an anime-based golf game with a heavy emphasis on dress-up, if you didn't know what it was.  Thanks for your interest!

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 05:18:57 pm »
hsafjkhahgb~~

</idiocy>

I play Pangya SEA and Albatross 18, and I reallyreallyreally want to make the cathoodiedress thing.

Um.  Sorry about the compound words.  I'm just excited to see another Pangya fan.

I might wear it on one of the days if I actually make it.  It's adorable.
<3
Umbrella Duelists - Oregon Captain ☂

KumoriCon 2014
Red Riding Hood Belgium | Maid Belgium | Myrmidon Olivia

Offline Baldafor

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 07:24:56 pm »
It is rather unfortunate that the only characters I could pull off well are Scout and Kaz!  I am no Man-Faye, I am not nearly hairy or outgoing enough to pull something like that off.

Although, the comic value of the Halloween hat, headphones, Cat Tee, and Tomahawk pants would be worth it!  I am for sure going to have something like that for the con, maybe a couple of spare accessories for my friends if they are bums and don't finish a costume by then.

Nice to know there's another Pangya fan out there!