Author Topic: Needing roommate/s  (Read 4900 times)

Offline Serious_Alex

• Cabbit
Needing roommate/s
« on: August 14, 2004, 01:11:16 am »
Looking for person/s for sharing a room, plus costs.

ima 20 and a dude.

I live in Vancouver (WA), but staying in a hotel room is nice. im lookin to stay saturday and sunday night.
 i gots an x-box, and im hoping for some multiplayer halo-ing.

anyone interested?

Offline Magnus777

• Sailor Scout
Needing roommate/s
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 10:19:25 am »
I've already got a room, and such but I will gladly play halo with you.
Zombie bunnys are edible play toys

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Needing roommate/s
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 01:35:22 pm »
well this is my situation...i'm fanfic staff, but my work schedule is changing, and i will probably be working sat, sun and mon. the times i would need to be able to chill and nap and judge fanfic pieces would primarily be about midnight to 8am on sat/sun, and sun/mon. i have a car and would hope to be able to access hotel parking, that would be one of the main reasons for me to look into whether or not i could get into a room.

i am female and i am older than you.

if nothing else works out for you, and you would be comfortable with this, let me know. thanks
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Terror_Of_Zanarkand

I'm interested!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 01:10:31 pm »
I'm definetely interested, please post again if you still have space.

Offline Serious_Alex

• Cabbit
Needing roommate/s
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2004, 11:34:06 am »
I gotta check this thing more often.

To Magnus777
     My hope is to get at least 2 X-boxes system linked, for hopefully 8 player Halo. I only have 2 controllers though, so we'd have to find people with more.

To RemSaverem
    I've no problem sharing a room. But keep in mind that sleep will probably not be a priority during the nights, so that might end up being a problem. Its up to you. Plus, im not sure how many people this room'll have. At first i was only planning one, but more sounds like fun.

To Terror_Of_Zanarkand
   Yeah, i havent got anybody planned in cement yet. Splitting the room half, or whatever depending on however many people we in the room. thoughts on that?

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Needing roommate/s
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2004, 08:09:26 am »
i'm working on trading out of my sunday shift.

if that occurs, it will make it a lot more likely that i'll need a place to sleep.

however, if i don't find anyone to feed my fishies (yes really) i might have to commute to eugene.

meantime one of my fanfic workshop panelists is looking for a room, so i might end up investing in one with her.....but i'll be in touch asap
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Viro

Needing roommate/s
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2004, 09:16:29 am »
I'd be interested in sharing your room - 21/m from Corvallis.  Unfortunately I'm not a big Halo fan (don't get me wrong - it's my favorite console FPS - but I'm spoiled on PC FPS games).  So I wouldn't join in the fun.  However, I could bring my Xbox and so forth.

Likely I'll bring all the current systems, but with random people to share a room with I'm not sure.  Anyhow, get in touch with me -

wyldmage.geo@yahoo.com (email and Yahoo IM)
wyldmage@hotmail.com (MS Messenger)
Wyldmage(101211786) (ICQ)
Wyldmage00 (AIM)

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
on a slight side note...
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2004, 09:53:25 am »
Yay for ReBoot!!!  

I love it I love it!  Are you going to cosplay as somebody from that?

-ko

Offline Serious_Alex

• Cabbit
snap
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2004, 12:16:53 am »
Ruriko- I wish. Cosplaying as Megabyte would be awesome, but nearly impossible. Matrix would be more likely, but i dont know how i'd pull of the green skin and yellow eye.
i dig ReBoot so much here's my comic
www.geocities.com/lifeinmainframe/

To teh rest of people- sorry, im going to have to pass on the room. anyone who still want to play Halo keep in contact.