Author Topic: Event tickets?  (Read 2987 times)

Offline marmaladeboy

• Oni
Event tickets?
« on: August 19, 2004, 01:16:03 am »
Well, I was looking around and couldn't really find anywhere that covered the tickets for the events(Cosplay and AMV's are the two I usually think of as ticketed)...

So I was wondering, will there be tickets?  Or is it more of a first come first serve thing?  If there are tickets: is it the whole wait in line the early morning of thing?  Or right before?  Or do the tickets maybe come with the registration stuff?  Thank you ^_^

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Event tickets?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 09:21:31 am »
Once you're paid for and registered at the con as a whole, there aren't tickets for anything else - you've registered for access to every event the con has to offer.  The only other thing you'll have to pay for at the con itself at that point is whatever stuff you're gonna haul out of the dealer room.  Of course, that doesn't include food drink or lodging, but you get the idea there.

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline marmaladeboy

• Oni
Event tickets?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 12:12:51 pm »
Oh, I didn't mean pay for ^_^  So there are no assigned seats for the big events?  It's just a go and see what seats are available type of seating?  Sorry if my questions seem repetitive... at least they seem clearer now -_-

Thank you for your reply ^_^

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Event tickets?
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 01:40:28 pm »
Nope.  The only things that will have limited attendance will all be posted as such, either somewhere in the forums or (more likely) at the con.  If it's not posted, it's just a pile-it-in scenario!

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=