Author Topic: Preregistration for one or two days only.  (Read 3564 times)

Offline Teregate

• Cabbit
Preregistration for one or two days only.
« on: August 09, 2004, 02:04:32 pm »
Is it possible? Or do we have to pay the full three day price if we are going to preregister? I'd love to go to all three days, but I have scheduling conflicts (school :-/) so I won't be making it for that long.

Sorry if this has been posted before. I poked around a little and didn't see it. If it has feel free to link or repeat.
I can count all de way to schfifty-five...

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 02:41:03 pm »
We aren't taking single-day or 2-day pre-regs as far as I've heard about it.  Then again, if you're pre-registering for 2 days, even a full-weekend con pass bought at the door is going to be the same price as a pass for 2 individual days (or possibly less, depending on which days you pick).

Basically, if you're planning on being there one day, buy your ticket at the door.  If you're gonna be there 2 or more, you're better off pre-registering, as you'll come out ahead, even if you're not there the whole time.

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline Irnogs

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 05:42:17 pm »
School Labor Day weekend? That's odd... I know for us college students there won't be any conflicts with school, and nobody I know that's in HS has an issue either. It probably wouldn't hurt to make sure you really do have school...

Offline EvilMonkey

• Founder
  • Catgirl
    • http://evilmonkeysean.livejournal.com
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 07:14:56 pm »
Unless it's a private of charter school, there shouldn't be any conflict with schools having class on Labor Day (Monday) The entire oregon school system is supposed to have that off.
~Sean Larson~

Offline Teregate

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 08:22:11 pm »
Yes. Even more so than just a private school. It'as a boarding school. Technically an "International, Day and Boarding school." So, we don't get a three day weekend... ever. Except for Thanksgiving. If any one wants more info about the school, feel free to contact me. :P

It's between Salem and Portland, a little closer to Salem, and up on top of a hill. Some of you might have played us in sports. I don't know.
I can count all de way to schfifty-five...