Author Topic: Are they gonna have Gears Of War  (Read 4323 times)

Offline cartopmeteor

• Cabbit
Are they gonna have Gears Of War
« on: January 20, 2007, 08:04:16 pm »
Are they gonna have Gears Of War?

Will you help these girls or exploit them for more atom? It's your choice.

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 02:26:36 am »
So far only Wiis and PS3s have been announced to make an appearance at the convention. If the 360 appears, it will probably be a con-goer's unit. If you have a 360, the game, and anything else required to play, I'm sure you could bring it all and play with people. o.o

Offline cartopmeteor

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 03:01:48 pm »
Quote from: "Adell"
So far only Wiis and PS3s have been announced to make an appearance at the convention. If the 360 appears, it will probably be a con-goer's unit. If you have a 360, the game, and anything else required to play, I'm sure you could bring it all and play with people. o.o
I would do that but that scares me. I love my 360 and if anything would ever happen to it I would cry.  :cry:

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 10:58:10 pm »
We have two 360s and we could end up with more by Labor Day. Last year they made an appearance but our gaming staff was dumb and only rented one boring game for it so it never got played. Hopefully we will take better advantage of those systems this year.

In regards to loaning systems to the convention, loaners always give us a tremendous boost, and we appreciate it very much, so we have a very solid setup in our gaming room to make sure our equipment and games don't walk away. We inventory and label everything, and we have a bag check at the door. Last year we didn't lose a thing and in 2005 we only lost one controller, so I'd say we've been very successful at making sure the con doesn't lose anything. But without also having a great bunch of attendees that respects other peoples' stuff we couldn't be as successful at not losing stuff.

You're probably the first person to express interest in Gears of War. It's too bad your topic title isn't very clear, you might have attracted more people who wanted us to have it...  :P
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline cartopmeteor

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 08:04:23 pm »
Quote from: "guspasho"
We have two 360s and we could end up with more by Labor Day. Last year they made an appearance but our gaming staff was dumb and only rented one boring game for it so it never got played. Hopefully we will take better advantage of those systems this year.

In regards to loaning systems to the convention, loaners always give us a tremendous boost, and we appreciate it very much, so we have a very solid setup in our gaming room to make sure our equipment and games don't walk away. We inventory and label everything, and we have a bag check at the door. Last year we didn't lose a thing and in 2005 we only lost one controller, so I'd say we've been very successful at making sure the con doesn't lose anything. But without also having a great bunch of attendees that respects other peoples' stuff we couldn't be as successful at not losing stuff.

You're probably the first person to express interest in Gears of War. It's too bad your topic title isn't very clear, you might have attracted more people who wanted us to have it...  :P
Well that is great, I might lend my 360