Author Topic: Rock Creek PCC Students  (Read 2419 times)

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Rock Creek PCC Students
« on: December 28, 2006, 05:23:06 pm »
Does anybody on these forums attend or plan on attending Portland Community College Rock Creek Campus? I need eight people to charter an anime club. The name of the club is "SOS Brigade", or will be if I can find enough people.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Rock Creek PCC Students
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 09:38:37 pm »
I do.  I had even started an anime club there as well, but of most of the original members(which wasn't many) left during the previous summer so the club wasn't renewed.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Rock Creek PCC Students
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 07:48:01 am »
I think one of my friends still attends classes there. I won't see him until next week though. :\
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
Rock Creek PCC Students
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 09:51:08 am »
Quote from: "Seraph"
I do.  I had even started an anime club there as well, but of most of the original members(which wasn't many) left during the previous summer so the club wasn't renewed.

Excellent! We shall renew!

Are you okay with the name change? What program are you in? (I'm Construction Management)
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Rock Creek PCC Students
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 07:20:38 pm »
I dun mind the name change.  We always had trouble getting members so we ended up getting help from the goof off club.
  Speaking of said club, I'm looking to starting up a D20 game using the BESM(Big Eyes Small Mouth) D20 rules.  I may not be able to take more players as I like to keep it limited with it my first GM attempt.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc