Author Topic: DDR Ex2 & Supernova Unlocks  (Read 3611 times)

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
DDR Ex2 & Supernova Unlocks
« on: November 15, 2006, 05:27:26 pm »
Heya - anyone actually take the time to unlock all the songs on DDR Extreme 2?  I know that Supernova's probably not been out long enough to get fully unlocked by anyone, but Extreme 2's unlock system just infuriated me.  So here's my strange strange request - does anyone have all of the songs unlocked for DDR Extreme 2 (or, on the off chance that they do, for Supernova)?  And if so, would it be possible to somehow find a way to get a copy of said file so that I don't have to spend countless hours searching through the abberation that is Dance Master mode and fighting to unlock everything?

Please?  A little help?  Pez's ankle is all better, and he needs some extra motivation to get back on the pad (and start losing some friggin' weight again).

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: DDR Ex2 & Supernova Unlocks
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 10:29:22 pm »
Quote from: "PezCat"
Heya - anyone actually take the time to unlock all the songs on DDR Extreme 2?  I know that Supernova's probably not been out long enough to get fully unlocked by anyone, but Extreme 2's unlock system just infuriated me.  So here's my strange strange request - does anyone have all of the songs unlocked for DDR Extreme 2 (or, on the off chance that they do, for Supernova)?  And if so, would it be possible to somehow find a way to get a copy of said file so that I don't have to spend countless hours searching through the abberation that is Dance Master mode and fighting to unlock everything?

Please?  A little help?  Pez's ankle is all better, and he needs some extra motivation to get back on the pad (and start losing some friggin' weight again).

PezCat
Yeah.
I've got most songs unlocked in Ex2 and all but FaxX and FELM unlocked on SNOVA.

SNOVA:
Only bother with the first showdown of each joint until you get to Nitro.
On Nitro and The Last, play all the showdowns you can.
There are lots of ways to unlock the boss songs, except for FELM.
To unlock FELM, you need to either beat the Diamond Ex Showdown on The Last, clear it as the extra stage (all music mode), or play a LOT.
I'll have my copy at K-con 2k7, but I doubt it'll be necessary, since I'll also bring my infinitely better StepMania.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: DDR Ex2 & Supernova Unlocks
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 08:30:00 am »
Quote from: "PezCat"

PezCat

yes extream 2 system sucked i quit trying after getting dai kin kai
what about those happy lanime peeps they have ddr and i wonder it there cards and the stuff and then you can get it at a meeting...hmmm maybe me too.....
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
DDR Ex2 & Supernova Unlocks
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 08:49:16 pm »
Unlocked FaxX, although I still can't get FELM.

I'm currently in the middle of modding my only semi-intact pad, and I suck on the controller, but it would probably take me all of 40 minutes to finish unlocking everything on Extreme.
Seriously, it's REALLY easy.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>