Author Topic: jrock?  (Read 3325 times)

nameGA NAI

jrock?
« on: July 30, 2004, 01:37:06 pm »
Is there going to be any jrock / jpop bands or merch? Anything? I more or less hate anime but I love jrock so if there's something like that there for me I'll be glad to go. Thanks.

Offline SesshysRin

• Cabbit
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/sohmas_onigiri
jrock?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 11:46:07 am »
Er... :D I love anime but I love Jrock too.. So I have really no idea if anyone will be there but it would be cool if Miyavi, Gackt, Hyde, Dir en Grey, or Malice Mizer was there xD fat chance though.  At the last Sakuracon a artist named Hiro was there, she was pretty cute.
Shuichi: Hiro, you never told me...
Hiro: But, how could I? You just weren't into me... BUT you're into hiiiiiiiim!

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
jrock?
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 10:38:52 pm »
I'll ask at the next meeting (monday for programming) about that. I highly doubt that we will have any big name people for jrock at the con tho. I do know last year there was a ton of music cd's for everything jrock and jpop to soundtracks. I also think we will have a dance like last year where there should be some jrock and pop playing.

Nyco
Kumoricon Programming Director 2006, 2007
Cosplay Manager 2006
Kumoricon RPG Coordinator '03 - '05

Long live the D12!

jrock?
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2004, 01:57:12 am »
cool thankies! I can't wait to see the guests xD

jrock?
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2004, 02:01:16 am »
thank you! I hope the guests are cool people and even if not... I can make new friends!

nameGA NAI

jrock?
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2004, 04:29:53 pm »
Quote from: "Nyco27"
I'll ask at the next meeting (monday for programming) about that. I highly doubt that we will have any big name people for jrock at the con tho. I do know last year there was a ton of music cd's for everything jrock and jpop to soundtracks. I also think we will have a dance like last year where there should be some jrock and pop playing.

Nyco

Much appreciated. Thanks!