Author Topic: Guitar Hero 2  (Read 19343 times)

Offline Roxas24

• Sailor Scout
Re: Guitar Hero 2
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2007, 08:47:56 pm »
OMG the dragonforce song is SOOO HARD O____O
 i hate it, i can barely do it on easy!!!
But i hope there's someone who can do it on expert that would be super fun to watch!!
Than i'd hate them because they can do it on expert but it still would be fun to watch lol
I got it memorized.

Kumoricon 2010 cosplays:
Moogle
Sheena TOS

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2007, 09:06:02 pm »
But i hope there's someone who can do it on expert that would be super fun to watch!!
Than i'd hate them because they can do it on expert but it still would be fun to watch lol

Indeed. I actually adore the song, it is super fun to play! The only way to play it though is against another person, then you don't have to worry about failing and both people can just wail on the notes and have a blast. If I could find someone who wanted to challenge me on expert, I'd give them a run for their money, not in accuracy...but in fun! haha

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Roxas24

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2007, 12:29:22 pm »

Indeed. I actually adore the song, it is super fun to play! The only way to play it though is against another person, then you don't have to worry about failing and both people can just wail on the notes and have a blast. If I could find someone who wanted to challenge me on expert, I'd give them a run for their money, not in accuracy...but in fun! haha

I have at least 2 friends that can do it on expert and i'm sure they'd love to play you at con, I love the song to its super fun to play...but like i said before i suck at guitar hereo ..but i'm good at watching  ;Dlol
Its fun to watch my friends go at it, especially on the hard metal songs like dragon force!
Jeez that game is crazy XD
I got it memorized.

Kumoricon 2010 cosplays:
Moogle
Sheena TOS

Offline gothicadam

• Sailor Scout
    • www.myspace.com/velvetdreams11
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2007, 07:56:23 pm »
Speaking of Guitar hero 2 i fianlly got 94% on the light that blinds on hard(i know its not amazing but it took a long time for me to get that)

Offline Roxas24

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2007, 02:54:45 pm »
Speaking of Guitar hero 2 i fianlly got 94% on the light that blinds on hard(i know its not amazing but it took a long time for me to get that)

Cool, thats a fun one to play
I got it memorized.

Kumoricon 2010 cosplays:
Moogle
Sheena TOS

Offline gothicadam

• Sailor Scout
    • www.myspace.com/velvetdreams11
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2007, 03:16:24 pm »
Its very dificult(sorry if spelled wrong>_<) on expert

Offline Roxas24

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2007, 10:57:09 pm »
but its still fun lol ;D
I got it memorized.

Kumoricon 2010 cosplays:
Moogle
Sheena TOS

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2007, 12:07:53 am »
Someone needs to make a good Emerald Sword edit so that people can struggle with that for the next coupla years.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline CaoCao433

• Cabbit
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2007, 01:52:29 am »
ahaha!  i've almost got TTFAF down!  XD  my GH3 is screwed up and doesn't like to give me the hammer-ons in the beginning, so i have to pick them. XD

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2007, 01:32:51 am »
ahaha!  i've almost got TTFAF down!  XD  my GH3 is screwed up and doesn't like to give me the hammer-ons in the beginning, so i have to pick them. XD
Well hi there.  I didn't see you this year.  :( (or Mark, or any of those Beaverton kids)

Ya'll need to be there next year. (and play up some didderz)

Offline CaoCao433

• Cabbit
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2007, 07:12:57 pm »
i was there.  i played some didderz, but then realized i suck with those pads.  (and not to mention the amount of time it's been since i last ddr-ed.)
i went with a new friend this year 'cuz them Beaverton kids couldn't make it.  i hung around GH most of the time.  to anyone who watched GH constantly, i didn't like to play with the strap... and i was short.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2007, 06:55:51 pm »
i was there.  i played some didderz, but then realized i suck with those pads.  (and not to mention the amount of time it's been since i last ddr-ed.)
i went with a new friend this year 'cuz them Beaverton kids couldn't make it.  i hung around GH most of the time.  to anyone who watched GH constantly, i didn't like to play with the strap... and i was short.

I think I'm gonna wind up handling most of the DDR next year.  There should be much better pads next year.

Also, do you get on AIM?  If so, add me.  You should come to GK and play some time.  It's pretty cool.

Offline allstarsniper32

• Chibi
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2008, 09:27:24 pm »
caocao if you are who I think you are then I played Six with you and you beat me by a couple thousand points. Did you wear glasses and had to leave cause you were a minor?

Offline CaoCao433

• Cabbit
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2008, 12:36:54 pm »
ahaha.  yes, that was me.