Author Topic: props  (Read 5237 times)

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
props
« on: June 28, 2004, 01:35:49 pm »
hi there im not sure if i already made this topic thingy or if i was dreaming i looked all over 4 a thread that i made like this 1 and i never found 1 so please 4give me if i made another1
does any one know some one or a web site that makes props 4 a nice price??
MiYaVi

Offline needlenoggin

• Oni
props
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 01:10:01 pm »
What kind of props are you looking for, because I love to make stuff like that.  I might be able to help out.

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
AWSOME!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2004, 12:11:27 am »
REALLY!!!!??? thats great!! i was hopeing that you could make yuna's thief blades sakura's star wand meroko's boots and more that i cant think of right now lol outta those things what would be the cheepest?(and please put down the price)
MiYaVi

Offline needlenoggin

• Oni
props
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2004, 11:52:44 am »
I know what the wand looks like, and I think that would be pretty easy to do.  I just need to see what the other items look like and I can probably do them ;).  If you have a good link to check them out on, or if you could tell me where I might be able to see them I'll let you know if I can make them too.

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
props
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2004, 02:26:24 pm »
ok yuna's thif blades if u wanna c then go 2 google and type in thief yuna then go 2 images, you will then see a pixure of yuna in her thief outfit holdong the blades in front of her then 4 meroko's boots go 2 google type in meroko and thn go 2 images you will then soon enough(might have 2 go through some pages) find a pixure of meroko of her whole outfit and that means u can see her boots and if u wanna close up u can go  limebarb and then clikc on cosplay and look 4 meroko when u do clik on it and then scroll down a lil bit ypu will see little thumbnails clkikk on them and you will finf one with her boots( by the way if u go 2 limebarb the boots u will c  the ones they made but theres is an exact replica) if u have further questionz just post lol
MiYaVi

Offline needlenoggin

• Oni
props and things
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2004, 12:16:48 am »
Cool, I'm sure I could make the wand and the thief blades for you, not sure I could tackle the boots though.  What size shoe do you wear? I'll keep the possibilities open ;) but I can for sure make the wand and the blades if you were still interested.

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
PRICES
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2004, 01:22:59 am »
the wand and blades r perfect!! im probobly gonna pick one though so i just prices and ill see u dont have 2 do the boots i dont wanna cause trouble and more trouble means more money lolz so blades and wand
MiYaVi

Offline Lost_Elf

• Cabbit
props
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2004, 05:29:05 pm »
Just in case anyone else is looking for costume props, I actually make costumes and accessories for a living. ^.^ I'm closed for costumes right now (to make my outfits for this con ^^; ), but I'm still taking commissions for accessories. I can make practically anything. I have my portfolio online (because I had this silly idea it'd help me get into an art school ^^; ) so if you want to see what kind of things I've done in the past, check it out. Its http://www.lilelfdesigns.com Ignore my random ramblings and scroll down to the bottom and click on the portfolio button.
I do live in California, but I can usually get props made really quickly, and ship them out to you in plenty of time, or just hand them over to you at the con (as long as they're not flipping huge. ^^; I'm going to have enough trouble getting Auron's sword through Airport security. "Uum...its for a con..."::runs from guards with guns:: ) But things that are under 2.5' would fit nicely in my dufflebag.
"Who hasn't at one time or another wanted to breed racehorses in the privacy of their own pockets?"

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
props
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2004, 11:34:12 pm »
awwsum! i gave u an E-mail and by the way im s pretty short person so itll take less fabric(yuna tail) if i purchase it
MiYaVi