Poll

Which faction should a Kumoricon Guild be?

Horde
9 (81.8%)
Alliance
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: November 20, 2006, 12:18:30 pm

Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 5602 times)

Offline EvilMonkey

• Founder
  • Catgirl
    • http://evilmonkeysean.livejournal.com
World of Warcraft
« on: November 20, 2006, 12:18:30 pm »
With the expansion for WoW coming out, some of us have discussed pulling together a guild for the convention.  In addition to posting what faction we should be, also post what server you currently play on.  We have one in mind already, but if there are an overwhelming number of people that play on a specific server, we could switch to that one.
~Sean Larson~

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
World of Warcraft
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 01:43:46 pm »
I play a Gnomic Tailor Mage on the server Fenris.

But I'd be more than willing to switch servers for a Kumori Con Guild.  I don't mind starting over, though the first five levels are a pain in the butt. ^.^;
No, I'm not insane.  I'm just... happy.

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
World of Warcraft
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 04:20:46 pm »
I don't play WoW so I can't make an informed opinion. Are there any important differences between the two factions?

I only mildly prefer the horde because I can occasionally say "Zug zug" and "For the horde!"
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
World of Warcraft
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 05:27:00 pm »
I have not played WOW I played all the stand a lone games when they came out and beat each one with in about 48 hours.  I beat WC2 in one 12 hour non stop sitdown.  I tried to play WC3 on line but I had to much lag about 20 seconds between mouse click and action in the game  I do have the action figure for the night elf chick a friend sent me with the ever quest elf chick and the Shadow run elf chick and Go Go Yobara and the female transformer and a bunch of others.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
World of Warcraft
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 09:54:22 pm »
i too dont wow as i've eard its addictin i' savin my addtion points for ff12 so i kn play it et cris t finis it and lend to mod so i can et super rank
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Brack

• Cabbit
World of Warcraft
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 02:15:52 am »
Play alliance on Aerie Peak. You will be mercilessly owned by horde in Arathi Basin.

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
World of Warcraft
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 07:49:52 pm »
Thrall for horde, sentinals for alli, and skywall for both

nyco
Kumoricon Programming Director 2006, 2007
Cosplay Manager 2006
Kumoricon RPG Coordinator '03 - '05

Long live the D12!

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
World of Warcraft
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 11:10:11 pm »
FOR THE HORDE!!!

60 Orc Shammy on Thrall, with a couple of alts there as well (another Shammy and a Troll Mage.  Also have a 20 Tauren Warrior on Skywall, a Priest collecting dust on Shadow Council, and my lone Alliance toon - a 10 Gnome Mage - on Skywall as well.  Also, it seems like there's fewer jerks on Horde side than Ally side - that may change with the expansion tho...
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
World of Warcraft
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 02:36:30 am »
I'm a 60 night elf druid on Bonechewer.  I have also have a priest on frostmane and some others I dun remember.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Brack

• Cabbit
World of Warcraft
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 06:15:17 am »
Quote from: "superjaz3p"
i too dont wow as i've eard its addictin i' savin my addtion points for ff12 so i kn play it et cris t finis it and lend to mod so i can et super rank

FF12 isn't as great as I thought it would be. A lot of it is very bland... too many metaphorical spell-casting devices that have been exaggerated from FFX and FFX-2. Seriously... while Penelo is casting some wierd hydra spells(seriously, I don't freaking care what you people have to say if you correct me... I just watched the game being played. Get a life), the game spends all this time to enhance the graphics of the spell, therefor, waiting five minutes for a spell to be cast for it to actually do any damage. I'm just sorry, but I'm one of those people that believe in REAL TIME RPGs. Seriously, if you want good gaming right now, go buy a Nintendo Wii, stop being emo and get friends, and play the crap out of the Wii. Great party console. Incredible gameplay. Awesome games, including a very well designed Zelda game. There. I'm done.

Offline Linkhiei

• Cabbit
    • http://linkhiei.deviantart.com
World of Warcraft
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 11:32:04 pm »
For The Horde!!!

I play on Medivh (horde of course).

I have a 60 undead priest, 56 tauren hunter, 44 troll rogue, and 41 mage.

I quit tho ;P (but might come back for expansion) but u should still make it horde because kumoricon would be all the better if it was horde
Kumo 06: ME | Kumo 07: Itachi | Kumo 08: L | Kumo 09: Kaito | Kumo 10: Izaya | Kumo 11: Roy Mustang | Kumo 12: Axel

asdfstrawberries

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
World of Warcraft
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 05:55:10 pm »
Quote from: "Brack"
FF12 isn't as great as I thought it would be. A lot of it is very bland... too many metaphorical spell-casting devices that have been exaggerated from FFX and FFX-2. Seriously... while Penelo is casting some wierd hydra spells(seriously, I don't freaking care what you people have to say if you correct me... I just watched the game being played. Get a life), the game spends all this time to enhance the graphics of the spell, therefor, waiting five minutes for a spell to be cast for it to actually do any damage. I'm just sorry, but I'm one of those people that believe in REAL TIME RPGs. Seriously, if you want good gaming right now, go buy a Nintendo Wii, stop being emo and get friends, and play the crap out of the Wii. Great party console. Incredible gameplay. Awesome games, including a very well designed Zelda game. There. I'm done.

Seriously? :)
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
World of Warcraft
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 05:56:37 pm »
The poll has been open for a week and it's 7-2 in favor of the Horde. Let's call it for the Horde. EvilMonkey?
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
World of Warcraft
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 11:10:47 pm »
You people are making me want to play WoW again, and this is not a good thing.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
World of Warcraft
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2006, 12:45:57 am »
and I want to totaly find that box ware I put that night elf action figure  Dare I open the MIB package
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Brack

• Cabbit
World of Warcraft
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2006, 02:22:25 am »
I think everybody on the Kumoricon should create a guild on the Alliance side... considering everybody in Alliance always looses battlegrounds, for the main reason that 12 year olds play alliance.