Author Topic: How soon to sign up for next years panels?  (Read 24482 times)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
How soon to sign up for next years panels?
« on: October 17, 2006, 10:37:36 am »
I was wondering how old you had to be to host/set up a panel and when we could start signing up for them.

Haha, i know it's eaerly. Oh well.

Thanks.

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 09:15:56 pm »
Depends on who gets to be Programming Director. We really cant start doing anything until that is announced.

Nyco
Kumoricon Programming Director 2006, 2007
Cosplay Manager 2006
Kumoricon RPG Coordinator '03 - '05

Long live the D12!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 07:13:40 am »
Haha, okay doke. :)

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 06:43:36 pm »
well, I do know one pannel that will be hosted... cause it was so popular at last con.... "the random pannel of doom" a panel that lasted five and a half hours.

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 08:36:47 pm »
Quote from: "leonmasteries"
well, I do know one pannel that will be hosted... cause it was so popular at last con.... "the random pannel of doom" a panel that lasted five and a half hours.

They said if we end up getting a room, we'll ditch it, find an empty room, steal /their/ mic, and do the panelall /traditional like/... Can't wait XD

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 11:41:56 am »
yes... that is going to rock. I can not wait for that either honastly

Offline AzuKyo

• Chibi
    • NHRV
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 07:56:37 pm »
Quote from: "Hazuza"
Quote from: "leonmasteries"

They said if we end up getting a room, we'll ditch it, find an empty room, steal /their/ mic, and do the panelall /traditional like/... Can't wait XD

Sigh...

How the hell would it be random if everyone keeps giving out the plan? Hell, I just dented the randomness of it all by admitting there is a miniscual plan. >__>;;

Shh... We must lie in wait...
RANDOM PANEL 2009! Anime Jeopardy 2009!

鳥の岐阜城 ー 7せんぱい、ありがとうございました。

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Re: How soon to sign up for next years panels?
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 10:17:48 am »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
I was wondering how old you had to be to host/set up a panel and when we could start signing up for them.

Thanks.

What kind of panel do you want to do, Neko_Chan?
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 11:07:05 am »
Quote from: "Washougal_Otaku"

Thanks.

What kind of panel do you want to do, Neko_Chan?

I'm going to educate everyone about Lolita fashion. :D THe diffrent styles; punk, sweet, hime (princess), gothic, white/black, guro, ect and discuss topics relating to the fashion and lifestyle (anime inspired by gothic lolita, the word 'lolita' (shudder) and such. :D)

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 06:32:04 pm »
Ah, I see.  Well, I don't have a problem with that.  However, I'm not sure if that's entirely up to me.

I have signed up to be the Panel Coordinator, so I don't know if I'm the one who determines the age limit.

If I remember correctly, you said that you'll be 17 at Kcon '07.  Is this correct?  If so, I personally don't see a problem with that, but it might not be a bad idea to have an adult also take part in the hosting.

We'll have to wait & see.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 06:47:00 pm »

I have signed up to be the Panel Coordinator

Hey Wash this year Andy and I had an idea about the cosplay panels.  Schedual all the cosplay panels in the same room like it was for the most part last year.  We are thinking of moving the repair station to that room too so that between the classes it's the repair station and open cosplay lab and i'll be there 12 hours a day to watch over the sewing machines and supplies
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 07:30:29 pm »
Not 17, but 16. :)

Okay, thank you. I have several other people intrested who can take responsiblity for that title of the adult of the panel.

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2006, 08:07:53 pm »
As for age limit if you could have an adult there (hell if you could ring Tom into standing around with you that'd be enough :) ) but if not I don't care too much. Last year I had a complicated system that made my life more compliated (funny how that happens) so Im trying to make it easy and fair to everyone.

As for submitting the panel request forms, I'll have all forms in PDF on the site by the end of January. Hopefully they'll be up by the January gen. meeting, but we'll see. I am not working overtime for the con on my birthday though.

Nyco
Cosplay Manager 2006

Long live the D12!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2006, 09:48:54 pm »

I'm going to educate everyone about Lolita fashion. :D THe diffrent styles; punk, sweet, hime (princess), gothic, white/black, guro, ect and discuss topics relating to the fashion and lifestyle (anime inspired by gothic lolita, the word 'lolita' (shudder) and such. :D)

If your panel is in the cosplay room while i'm duty will i be forced to wear the velvet short pants and buster brown hat
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 09:38:37 am »
Quote from: "Vondan"

If your panel is in the cosplay room while i'm duty will i be forced to wear the velvet short pants and buster brown hat

D:D:D:!

I will not have it in the cospaly room for that one reson! XD;; omggg nooo Vondaaannnn.

Thank you Brenda. I hope that your job will be easier this year.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 10:06:12 am »

I have signed up to be the Panel Coordinator

Hey Wash this year Andy and I had an idea about the cosplay panels.  Schedual all the cosplay panels in the same room like it was for the most part last year.  We are thinking of moving the repair station to that room too so that between the classes it's the repair station and open cosplay lab and i'll be there 12 hours a day to watch over the sewing machines and supplies

That's actually something I was considering, having panels of similar themes being in the same area, so that way, con-goers won't be lost as easily.  (I was also thinking about getting maps that were bigger & color co-ordinated, so that way it would be easier for people to figure out where they were going).

Not 17, but 16.  

Okay, thank you. I have several other people intrested who can take responsiblity for that title of the adult of the panel.

My bad.
That's good.

Thank you, Brenda.

Offline maetel

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/maetel9/
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 08:45:32 am »
suggestion: could you please decide if you are giving the panelists reduced/free entry for 2007? i was told in 06 that i would get a discount, and then told (after pre-reg cutoff!!!) that i'd have to pay full price. it was just kind of annoying~

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 08:17:16 am »
Hmmm... what if we do multiple panels? Could each panel have a set discount?
If you ran enough panels you could get as low as the staff prices!
Mwahahahaha!

....which would sort of make sense since you wouldn't be doing anything but your panels at the convention. Like some of the poor staffers and their assignments.

I want to know who started that rumor about panelist discounts. I'll bet it was that troublemaker guspasho hijacking people's profiles to send PMs...
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 08:19:23 am »
HA HA HA! I AM SO SILLY.

GUSPASHO WOULD NEVER DO SUCH THINGS LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!1

GUS IS TEH BEST MOD EVAR! NO ONE SHOULD EVAR QUESTION HIS POWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!11

ALSO I AM LAME FOR COPYING HIS OLD AVATAR PIC, I ONLY WISH I COULD HAVE HIS NEW ONE!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2007, 01:55:43 pm »
That's actually something I was considering, having panels of similar themes being in the same area, so that way, con-goers won't be lost as easily.  (I was also thinking about getting maps that were bigger & color co-ordinated, so that way it would be easier for people to figure out where they were going).

I agree... having similar themed panels in particular rooms would make it easier for panelists, too. Many times we're running around the hotel with armloads of stuff for various panels (dropping things and tripping...), so it would be great to be able to just dump the whole shebang in one room. It would also be easier to find rooms.

Last year, there was one panel room that wound up with a new name on Monday and no one could find the room (information didn't even know where it was). So of course not many people managed to get to it.

Another advantage of "themed" panel rooms is that all those panels which need projectors can be in the same room so we don't have to run around trying to track down AV equipment prior to the panels.  WHEW!

Vondan is NOT allowed to dress Gothic/Lolita!! That is too scary even for someone who is a bit closer to his age than most people on this list.... :P

Color coordinated maps are most helpful. Also making sure that info booth actually has the information on any schedule / location changes ... the poor critters running infobooth last year weren't told anything and they had a hard time helping people.    :(    

I like the idea of the "Schedule of the Gods" in which you have huge poster size version of the schedule stuck up on a wall where everyone can read it from a distance.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2007, 03:59:32 pm »
I suggested a few years back that if the con ever has a projector to spare they should just project the spreadsheet schedule on the wall behind the info booth. that way it's literally up to the minute.

One of the great things about the convention center is that it has actual TV SCREENS embedded in the walls next to each of the upstairs rooms. We will be able to program thes to display not just what is currently in the room but also what will be coming up. That way you don't have 50 people "poking their heads in" or asking when the next panel starts.

From what I can tell there will be two panel rooms upstairs and the Live room downstairs. Much less complicated than last year. However the Rounds room will likely be treated as panel space as well since there are going to be a lot of activities that are labelled panels because they're under Programming.

What themes are we looking at for panel rooms? I dunno, I haven't seen the cave-draft of the schedule (sure to be the ancestor of First Draft schedule) but here's the category break down so far.

Gatherings, discussions, and presentations.

Gatherings are more than a Final Fantasy Photoshoot, these events would be the Gothic Lolita Tea Party and the Ouran Host Club Event. The Gatherings would be over in the Round and would also include scheduled RPG sesions.

Discussions are the classic sort of panel. this is where you get tips on cosplaying, information about Pocky Club, and meet your favorite voice actors. These would be in the rooms upstairs.

Presentations are the biggest of the three, these are the ones that either need resources like a projector screen or just need lots of room. Most presentations really, really need need room because they're popular. Others may not pull in aton of people but they need a stage or room to set up gear. These are your AMV tutorials, art tutorials, the Bakazoku panel, etc. At some conventions these are also special events that can't be held in the main event area like debuts of new movies. Our Karaoke contest has grown big enough to have its own Live room but the rest of the presentations will be across from the Rounds in the Live room on the first floor.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2007, 04:02:28 pm »
Alice and I have discussed the Gothic Lolita pnels and eveents and we decided because we want the Tea Party to be a quiet event, We'd really want it upstairs in one of the panel rooms, then downstairs in the Rounds, because it's so lcose to everything (noise, people). We were also thinknig to have the Lolita Informitive panel in the same room about half an hour 45 minutes after the tea party.
Would this work?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007, 04:11:35 pm »
If your tea party doesn't need tables (like, to sit at) then a normal panel room should do fine.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Ruriko

• Sailor Scout
    • NekoPan Maid Cafe and Bakery
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2007, 07:08:52 pm »
When are the elections again?  Didn't they already take place?  I wrote an e'mail to the Relations person asking a question about a panel sometime last week, and am wondering if that's what's going on?

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2007, 07:10:43 pm »
Well... Yeah we want to sit down, it's asit down luncheon. But we don't want all the noise. :/ Aren't there rooms liek that, that are small and away from the noise? Or couldn't we just haul some tables into the room and back out?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 01:08:01 pm »
Aren't there rooms liek that, that are small and away from the noise? Or couldn't we just haul some tables into the room and back out?

Well all the rooms will have chairs to sit in but not arround tables. There is one room upstairs with a very large boardroom style table. I believe it is assigned to be the manga library.

As far as "noise", good luck, it's a convention and even the panel rooms upstairs will have the other panels next door to them. It won't be as noisy as Live Programming or the Main Hall, but there are no guarantees.

If you want everybody to sit at a table and eat lunch then I suggest checking the room before the convention starts and making sure it has tables you can easily set up. If the panel before you is small then you can probably start setting up before they're even over with. That's where it pays to be in good with the Prog staff.

Hmmm.... What time/day are you wanting the party? I don't want it to conflict with Pocky Club again. Maybe this year we can push the Pocky Club panel into late afternoon so you can have your luncheon the first day. I also want to get as many Host Clubbers there as possible so I have to avoid that event too. Hmmm.... I need to see what else is planned for Saturday that I might have to contend with.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 05:46:25 pm »
I'd have to ask Alice aout time for the tea party, and then I'd have have the lolita how to shortl after. I think that she'll start the tea party a little later this time, and thus I won't miss so much of the panel (I'm sorry about that, I real am I love pocky club and I'm sorry I was a bigger help, even with passing out the paapers I sohuld have told people they can't send pocky to themselves.)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 07:24:15 pm »
Actually I'd like to have MY panel later, after the GL panel is done so that we can advertise there ya know?

That's one of the things we can discuss at the Club meeting.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2007, 07:32:14 pm »
I think we should discuss it at the meeting. :) Sot hat we may have more opinions on everything.

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2007, 08:11:50 pm »
Quote from: "Ruriko"
When are the elections again?  Didn't they already take place?  I wrote an e'mail to the Relations person asking a question about a panel sometime last week, and am wondering if that's what's going on?

Panels are handling by programming. You can email programming@kumoricon.org (Brenda). Elections were in October, so we have had the same directors since then.
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2007, 06:34:56 pm »
Hi again. I was wondering if there's anything new on Panel information.
Thanks.

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2007, 01:31:07 am »
forms will be up on the site soon. If you feel you cant wait, email me  and programming@kumoricon.org and I will send you the forms.

Brenda
Cosplay Manager 2006

Long live the D12!

Offline Otaku457

• Cabbit
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2007, 07:53:26 am »
I was wondering if I could set up a gaia meet and greet panel?
I have a lot of people on a site that are totally for it and yea...

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2007, 08:45:26 am »
I realized I never mentioned the forms I scanned in....

http://pockyclub.elite-otaku.net/temp.html

Direct links in a bit....

The Fillable forms will send the data as an xml file to the Programming email. I suggest you print one out for yourself and fill it out. I haven't heard back from Prog on whether they can translate xml files yet so don't spam them with submissions..... yet.

Normal PDFs
http://pockyclub.elite-otaku.net/EventPanelForm.pdf
http://pockyclub.elite-otaku.net/BudgetRequestForm.pdf
http://pockyclub.elite-otaku.net/contestprizeform.pdf ( I messed this link up on the site)
http://pockyclub.elite-otaku.net/PanelistRules.pdf

Fillable PDF Forms
http://pockyclub.elite-otaku.net/FillableEventPanel.pdf
http://pockyclub.elite-otaku.net/FillableBudgetRequest.pdf
http://pockyclub.elite-otaku.net/FillablePrizeForm.pdf

Remember, these are the official documents, but they're the copies I made unofficially. None of the content has been changed.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2007, 12:01:28 am »
Thank you Tom!

*hugs*

Brenda
Cosplay Manager 2006

Long live the D12!

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2007, 11:38:00 pm »
I'll move these over to our site after the retreat (if they're ready).
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2007, 09:58:22 pm »
I was wondering if we (Alice and I) Could pick up forms for the panels at the Uwajimaya Sakura Fest? We have three events we'd like to do. (Lolit Tea Party, Lolita Sewing Panel [held by our friend and wonderful seamstress Victoria] and a "What's lolita? Informitive fashion panel").

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2007, 10:07:38 pm »
I was wondering if we (Alice and I) Could pick up forms for the panels at the Uwajimaya Sakura Fest? We have three events we'd like to do. (Lolit Tea Party, Lolita Sewing Panel [held by our friend and wonderful seamstress Victoria] and a "What's lolita? Informitive fashion panel").

For what panel would you use the Mana Pinyata
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline maetel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2007, 10:02:53 am »

none.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2007, 03:07:10 pm »
I will make sure those forms are printed out for you Neko. Then I'll make sure they get to the right people afterwards.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2007, 03:46:43 pm »
Thank you very much. :) We'll make sure to stop by the kumoricon booth for them and fill 'em out!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2007, 05:00:01 pm »
Quote from: "maetel"

none.

Oh come on a Mana Pinyata will rock.  All the loli's can wack it with there parasals.  Should I stuff it with Candy, pieces of lace or boston baked beans
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2007, 06:53:51 pm »
Quote from: "maetel"

none.

Oh come on a Mana Pinyata will rock.  All the loli's can wack it with there parasals.  Should I stuff it with Candy, pieces of lace or boston baked beans

D: what? are boston baked beans lolita? i dont' think so.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2007, 04:00:55 am »
Calling all guys to crash the tea party in the new Gothic Style I'm inventing called Gothic Militaria ware we dress in Victorian Military Uniforms.

The first rule is other than crashing the tea parties we must all be gentlmanly so any guy wearing 'Gothic Militaria' who is rude is to be slapped in the face with a kid glove as the other guy says "You Sir are a saucy Frenchman"

the second rule Cutting the Cake with uniform sword

the thired rule ladies my age can try it to, but they get Fox hunting outfits with the Black Top Hats or a Safari Outfit with a tan pith helmet.  Young ladies get to dress as a Matilda in a Uniform more like a HS Band outfit or Michael Jackson
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline maetel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2007, 11:17:36 am »
... no thanks.

anyway, where do i mail the panel forms to?

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2007, 11:43:04 am »
Calling all guys to crash the tea party in the new Gothic Style I'm inventing called Gothic Militaria ware we dress in Victorian Military Uniforms.

The first rule is other than crashing the tea parties we must all be gentlmanly so any guy wearing 'Gothic Militaria' who is rude is to be slapped in the face with a kid glove as the other guy says "You Sir are a saucy Frenchman"

the second rule Cutting the Cake with uniform sword

the thired rule ladies my age can try it to, but they get Fox hunting outfits with the Black Top Hats or a Safari Outfit with a tan pith helmet.  Young ladies get to dress as a Matilda in a Uniform more like a HS Band outfit or Michael Jackson

Right...well last I checked the tea party had a dress code
Sakuracon 09- A.B.A or S-ko, Subaru, & Sophitia
Kumoricon 09- Guilty Gear, Who knows, & SECRET!!!

THE GUILTY BRIGADE COSPLAY GROUP!
http://www.myspace.com/guilty_brigade

Offline viiictoria

• Oni
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2007, 08:01:17 pm »
OH HEY

Joining late to the party, as usual.

Offline catboy-trades

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2007, 05:44:48 pm »
will we be recieving anythign that says... yes you have a panel... or will it be ... um... excuse me... do I have a panel?

Offline syuriken

• Cabbit
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2007, 08:20:27 pm »
Quote from: "catboy-trades"
will we be recieving anythign that says... yes you have a panel... or will it be ... um... excuse me... do I have a panel?

Yes, I am also wondering this.  I submitted my form a while ago, and I have yet to get a response.
Cosplay 2009

+ Irvine Kinneas [Final Fantasy VIII]

Offline catboy-trades

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2007, 01:04:10 am »
Quote from: "syuriken"
Quote from: "catboy-trades"

Yes, I am also wondering this.  I submitted my form a while ago, and I have yet to get a response.

^_^ Hopefully we get a response soon.

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2007, 07:51:18 am »
historically, one discovers which panels will be at the convention at the time when they post the schedule (usually a month before the con). Programming is now working on going through the panel forms (they were due yesterday) and creating a tentative schedule. Of course, if you DO have an awesome panel idea, go ahead and submit it - they may have a slot to put it into ...

Suggestion: send the form both to Programming (Nyco27 ) and to Ed (radicaldaystar @ yahoo.com) to ensure that someone sees it. Brenda's been so swamped that she hasn't gotten to her email in a while.... but Ed does read her email... :D

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2007, 09:34:49 am »
I know that programming has slated the tea party for early the first day and the two lolita panels before or after it. Yours was one of the first groups to do the paperwork so your requested timeslots were nigh-guaranteed.

Much like Pocky Club's.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2007, 04:21:00 pm »
Quote from: "Mr_Mustash"
Do you know when the Host Club Tea party is going to be

I think the same applies for you. Ibelieve that your form was the first one offiically processed, so you'll be on Sunday Morning.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2007, 08:19:43 pm »
Thank you very much! If you could let me know when we need the con book info in that'd be great too!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2007, 07:44:15 am »
Um, the information blurb about your panel that will be put into the conbook should have been turned in when the forms for your panel were turned in.

Technically all forms were supposed to be handed in last meeting.
However there is still time to write stuff in. I think that the conbook deadlines will be when the cover contest ends in late July.

For now, I think it would be best if everyone try and get their panel information completed and turned in at the next meeting at the hotel on July 15th.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2007, 07:33:14 pm »
ooohyeahduh. that part is ON the panel form, lol. ._.