Convention Events and Programming > Panels & et cetera

Panel Ideas for 2007

(1/21) > >>

Runa:
So what panels do you want to see in 2007?
Please recommend panelists if you know their names, etc (of course including yourself if you will be on the panel)...
Never to early to solicit suggestions!

I have one: anyone want a "How to do Applique" workshop? I think we could do that in the creation station. It most likely would have to be exclusively hand applique techniques (I know how to do invisible stitches  :D ) since I doubt we could scare up enough sewing machines (unless people brought their own).

Vondan:
I'll do my leather panel again if just one person says yeah.  

I'll sit in on a joint panel and do zippers, snaps, Grommets etc

With the foam Panel I knew all the cutting stuff already from making foam stage sets and the armatures for metal sculpture and know some tricks for doing cuts with giant templates, making multiple copies with injectable foam with molds and texturing and stuff.  I would be willing to sit in on that one too.  

I'm also going to be learning epoxy casting this year, which is used in "Cold Cast" metal and stone. (I have to learn it I have $300 worth of Molds and junk in my shop)

I want to see some more advanced classes in all subjects.

Delphi:
Idea for a Sharp Shooters Panel Here http://www.kumoricon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3426

And anyone feel like combating the yaoi fans with an anti-yaoi panel? XD *is going to get beaten to a pulp for that*

Runa:

--- Quote from: "Riza-chan" ---And anyone feel like combating the yaoi fans with an anti-yaoi panel? XD *is going to get beaten to a pulp for that*
--- End quote ---

YES!!!!   :D Excellent idea!  It's about time someone came up with that.

leonmasteries:
I know im thinking all pirate like, but we should have a panel to where its ninjas vs. pirates... that would probably catch some eyes of con folk... especially ninjas and pirates... and fans of either one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version