Author Topic: Panel Ideas for 2007  (Read 36570 times)

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« on: September 28, 2006, 11:20:59 am »
So what panels do you want to see in 2007?
Please recommend panelists if you know their names, etc (of course including yourself if you will be on the panel)...
Never to early to solicit suggestions!

I have one: anyone want a "How to do Applique" workshop? I think we could do that in the creation station. It most likely would have to be exclusively hand applique techniques (I know how to do invisible stitches  :D ) since I doubt we could scare up enough sewing machines (unless people brought their own).

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 11:46:13 am »
I'll do my leather panel again if just one person says yeah.  

I'll sit in on a joint panel and do zippers, snaps, Grommets etc

With the foam Panel I knew all the cutting stuff already from making foam stage sets and the armatures for metal sculpture and know some tricks for doing cuts with giant templates, making multiple copies with injectable foam with molds and texturing and stuff.  I would be willing to sit in on that one too.  

I'm also going to be learning epoxy casting this year, which is used in "Cold Cast" metal and stone. (I have to learn it I have $300 worth of Molds and junk in my shop)

I want to see some more advanced classes in all subjects.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 11:56:32 am »
Idea for a Sharp Shooters Panel Here http://www.kumoricon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3426

And anyone feel like combating the yaoi fans with an anti-yaoi panel? XD *is going to get beaten to a pulp for that*
Unable to come this year. Sorry guys...

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 12:46:50 pm »
Quote from: "Riza-chan"
And anyone feel like combating the yaoi fans with an anti-yaoi panel? XD *is going to get beaten to a pulp for that*

YES!!!!   :D Excellent idea!  It's about time someone came up with that.

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 01:34:24 pm »
I know im thinking all pirate like, but we should have a panel to where its ninjas vs. pirates... that would probably catch some eyes of con folk... especially ninjas and pirates... and fans of either one.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 01:45:12 pm »
Quote from: "leonmasteries"
I know im thinking all pirate like, but we should have a panel to where its ninjas vs. pirates... that would probably catch some eyes of con folk... especially ninjas and pirates... and fans of either one.

how about a panel with

Ninja Girls

vs

Pirate Wenches

Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 01:52:44 pm »
I like the Idea... but who would be the panel people (dont know what their called) I mean, that could be one of the competions that are in the panel... but lets think....

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 02:40:47 pm »
I've got myself a Jack Sparrow *plastic* sword.  I'd be more than willing to throw my hat in and battle Ninja Chicks for fun. ^.^

*rushes to find her pirate costume*
No, I'm not insane.  I'm just... happy.

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 02:51:08 pm »
I wanna be a pirate ninja monkey from middle earth! Got a panel for that?! XD

Seriously, though, that'd be a cool panel. Maybe give some real history of pirates and ninjas and then the "history" of their feud. And present it all serious like while you're at it. XD

And then afterwards have a battle royal of sorts. Just trying to figure out how you'd do that with peace bonded weapons...
Unable to come this year. Sorry guys...

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 02:55:42 pm »

I've got a ring of power.  Wanna run around the Con trying to destroy it?  Now THAT would be a Quest, going around the Con and finally destroying the Ring on the last day in some awesome event. ^.^

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 03:12:29 pm »
Quote from: "princessfrodo"

I've got a ring of power.  Wanna run around the Con trying to destroy it?  Now THAT would be a Quest, going around the Con and finally destroying the Ring on the last day in some awesome event. ^.^

I got one, it came in my LOTR Risk set.  It dont work, even when I wear it I can't get the Alpha Aunt who went out halloween as a Nazgal to call.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 03:32:30 pm »
That's because I have the TRUE Ring of Power, Vondan.  And besides, I sent the Nazgul to go invent lactose-free yummy ice cream a few years back.  They're still too busy working on it to bother with anything else at the moment. ^.^

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 03:38:04 pm »
That's because I have the TRUE Ring of Power, Vondan.  And besides, I sent the Nazgul to go invent lactose-free yummy ice cream a few years back.  They're still too busy working on it to bother with anything else at the moment. ^.^

But I Dont want the Nazgul to visit just Nazgal Queen (she is in charge of the Nazgirls)
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline catboy-trades

• Sailor Scout
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2006, 11:48:40 am »
I would love to do the webcomic panel again. that was fun ^_^

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
applique anyone?
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2006, 11:12:43 am »
How about a panel / workshop / demo on doing applique correctly (I can run the panel)? I've noticed that several cosplayers clearly had issues with how to properly applique something on their costumes.....

We could also use a cosplay panel covering things like giving your costumes structure -- you know tricks like using wire to get the ribbons to stand out, or which kinds of interfacings work well to stiffen parts of costumes to get things to look just right)  ... I'd be on that panel, but would like some additional people on it besides moi.

A fabric swap or costumer's trade blanket could also be fun. People gather into a room with the stuff they want to trade and negotiate with others who have stuff they want. Great way to get rid of stuff / fabric / costume making supplies that you don't want and get new items you've been wanting to get.   :D

Offline The Night Bringer

• Sailor Scout
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2006, 05:12:15 am »
I don't quite know how Panels work, because I have never been to one even though I have been going to K-con three years running. (I feel pathetic for that, but I could never break away from my group long enough to visit them.)

I would Love to see how to make Cosplay armor and weapon panels, I know there have been those in the past, but like I said I always seem to miss them.

If pannels are general fanbase gathering type places? (don't know where I was going with that) Like a Yaoi enthusiest pannel ect. then how about a Fighting Game Character Pannel. I see enough fighter character cosplays around, and I do one every year. It might be kind of nifty.

Sorry if my suggestions are either confusing or really lame.

Offline corpsic beauty

• Sailor Scout
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2006, 09:01:43 pm »
ya know, a anti-yaoi pannel would be great....hmmmm...

and i've never been to a pannel that shows how to perfectly complete your cosplay costume and stuff, so i'm definately going to go to all of em next year......as long as they're not going on @ the same time...

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2006, 01:39:40 pm »
If I run fanfic programming again, there will be at least one panel on webcomics, and my goal would be to have multiple panelists: at least one who hand-draws art and at least one who computer-generates art. Anyone who has been a panelist for me once, I try to keep you aboard for multiple years and multiple cons, so consider yourself to have the option to be aboard, if I get the position again, catboy!

I would like to see panels for specific shows/mangas fandoms. I would like to attend one on deeper meanings in Utena, for example.

I had wanted to attend David's Yuri panel, before that got canceled....hint hint.

I had wanted to attend Brenda's on the Japanese view of the apocalypse or whatever it was that had to do with post-atomic bomb psychology....did that happen?

I was privileged to be on Guy's panel on Christian Anime Fandom (though not personally Christian), and hope  that something comparable can take place, perhaps expanding to incorporate reps from other religious vantage points.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 11:20:16 pm »
Rem, if you can't find any good hand-drawing artists, I can draw decently.  I can send you a few in-class sketched if you want (my art book seems to have grown legs and wandered off, so nearly everything is currently on notebook paper in my English notebook.  Because Jane Austin lectures are just that freakin' boring!  :x )

A panel on Japanese history would be pretty neat.  I know a lot of people just think that there were samurai that magically transformed into buisness men over night, and that always annoys me a little.

Something on the Ainu would also be really cool, as almost no one really knows much about them, as they don't show up in anime ever.  The Ainu, for those not in the know, are actually the natives to Japan, not the Japanese.  I know, it's weird, but the Ainu crossed on a land bridge, if I remember correctly, from Russia, while the Japanese cam over from China/Korea.  So the Ainu actually have a much different culture than the Japanese because they came from a much different culture originally.

I think that's why parts of an old Norweigen folk tale are in one of the creation stories of the Shinto religion, the Ainu probably brought the story over from Russia, and they probably got it from who knows where.  But that old story traveling half way around the world is just amazing, and so odd.  It's kinda creepy, actually.  :shock:

Sorry, I did a teh Rant.  I read far too many history books. ^.^;

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2006, 12:02:02 am »

Something on the Ainu would also be really cool, as almost no one really knows much about them, as they don't show up in anime ever.  The Ainu, for those not in the know, are actually the natives to Japan, not the Japanese.  I know, it's weird, but the Ainu crossed on a land bridge, if I remember correctly, from Russia, while the Japanese cam over from China/Korea.  So the Ainu actually have a much different culture than the Japanese because they came from a much different culture originally.

IIRC the first to Japan were the Popakoo (sic) a sea shore based culture existing on shellfish and such

Then the Ainu migrated from the northwest to Hokido and the main island and mostly displaced or absorbed the popokoo

Then a migration from south East Asia like the Philippines, that pushed the Auni out of the main island to just Hokido

Then a migration from Korea of a Chinese influenced culture that formed the ruling class and began the formation of historical Japan that further pushed the Aino to the north end of Hokido and the smaller islands north of there.

I think that's why parts of an old Norweigen folk tale are in one of the creation stories of the Shinto religion, the Ainu probably brought the story over from Russia, and they probably got it from who knows where.  But that old story traveling half way around the world is just amazing, and so odd.  It's kinda creepy, actually.  :shock:

It's because to a lot of modern eyes prehistoric peoples were total boneheads.  They had skills and knowledge of certain things we can never duplicate and were able to conquer large areas with just rocks and sticks and the curiosity of “what’s over there” The prehistoric world was much more traveled and explored than history admits.  It’s nothing mysterious or conspiratorial.  A lone family or group  would find/locate/discover/invent and it was not written down and when all those who knew of it passed on it as lost.

They still find things like 1000 year old bronze dishes from china in Canada and it’s a 50/50 toss up that they came over in a Eskimo Canoe or a Viking Long ship by way of Constantinople

A lady can never read to much
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2006, 12:08:19 am »
Quote from: "Vondan"

It's because to a lot of modern eyes prehistoric peoples were total boneheads.  

Correction, what evidence we currently have exisiting suggest they were boneheads imagination wise (setting aside the Greek plays, because those are just awesome).  But, you must remember, we don't even have a complete text of Beowulf, and we probably lost some of the most beautiful texts in the world in the third burning of the Library of Alexadria.  :wink:

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2006, 12:20:11 am »

It's because to a lot of modern eyes prehistoric peoples were total boneheads.  

Correction, what evidence we currently have exisiting suggest they were boneheads imagination wise (setting aside the Greek plays, because those are just awesome).  But, you must remember, we don't even have a complete text of Beowulf, and we probably lost some of the most beautiful texts in the world in the third burning of the Library of Alexadria.  :wink:

Yeah those damn Library burners and worse they killed Hypatia the librarian (the worlds first Nerdy girl, I wonder if deadalus made her glasses).  That’s the same thing I was talking about but for a later era as history repeats itself.  Between the loss of written records in the social changes of the turn of eras BC/AD and the Plague killing off enough wise men and trades men a lot of historical and technical knowledge was lost and it took 500 years for the west to recover it (this was helped by the crusades bringing captured Greek documents back from the middle east) but it would have been just as easy to just send kids to college in Damascus.  But before written history a lot of things could have been discovered but it was still stuck in some ones head then they died.  Even after written history something were kept secret in various families or trades.  For example the fishermen from Cornwall and Normandy knew the location of America but they did not talk about it because the fishing off Canada’s grand bank was so good and profitable
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2006, 12:28:19 am »
Just 500 years to recover it?  Far more than that.  They have written evidence of working steam engines back in the day of Alexandria.  Non spontaniously exploding steam engines.

And they killed far more than just librarians, they slew any females who had been educated there as well.  This includes doctors, scientists, and other facests of knowledge.

I just suddenly realized something: my roommate is right, I am a nerd. ^.^;  I'm online discussing history at 1:30 in the morning.  Damn you KHAN!!!!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2006, 12:44:40 am »
Just 500 years to recover it?  Far more than that.  They have written evidence of working steam engines back in the day of Alexandria.  Non spontaniously exploding steam engines.

And they killed far more than just librarians, they slew any females who had been educated there as well.  This includes doctors, scientists, and other facests of knowledge.

I just suddenly realized something: my roommate is right, I am a nerd. ^.^;  I'm online discussing history at 1:30 in the morning.  Damn you KHAN!!!!

Yes I know it was more then just that one library and Hypatia, there was social unrest between the new religions and a new philosophy of logic and order.  But of course the Christians will blame the burning on the Moslems saying they used the records to fuel the hot tubs when in reality they would have taken any historical documents back to the researchers in Damascus
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline princessfrodo

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2006, 01:00:18 am »
Well, to be fair, the Muslims did burn the Library the second time.  But it was able to be completely rebuilt, and the collection restored.  It was the Christians who went into a hoop-la and just torched that sucker and had a marshmellow fest the third time.

At least, that's what I remember from my Lit class last year.  But, then again, the NyQuil and ibuprfain might be doing funny things to my memories of who did what in what order and when.

Who burned the library the first time, again?

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2006, 01:24:24 am »
Well, to be fair, the Muslims did burn the Library the second time.  But it was able to be completely rebuilt, and the collection restored.  It was the Christians who went into a hoop-la and just torched that sucker and had a marshmellow fest the third time.

At least, that's what I remember from my Lit class last year.  But, then again, the NyQuil and ibuprfain might be doing funny things to my memories of who did what in what order and when.

Who burned the library the first time, again?

that can be your new rap song

Who burned the library,

who

who who who

who who

Who burned the library

It's been a while since I read up on it   (AndI had made a longer post above but damn it the forum times out if I take my time to research and type a long post) I just Wikid and it was burned at least 4 times

1. Caesar's conquest 48 BC (a fire on the dock spread to the building)
   2. the attack of Aurelian in the 3rd century AD
   3. the decree of Theophilius in 391 AD, and

Christian uprising Patriarch Cyril of Alexandria  415 (Hypatias death)

4. the Muslim conquest in 642 AD or thereafter.

But by the last time it had already been burned 3 times

And in the 8 th or 12th century it was a store house for munitions and was bombed or was that the Parthenon

I read a lot of history but have not had an actualy history class in 20 years
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline spindrift

• Sailor Scout
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2006, 01:49:54 am »
Okay we always have a Sailor Moon Sleep over and I really want to have a Ninja Pajama party!

And moring Calisthenics!

Cat girl training!  

Three cheers for Yuri!

Mochi Party

Glomp Police (like fastion Police and if you are arested and taken off to jail you have to pay pocky to get them out :-P  )  

Name that Anime (like name that tune)
Make the world a better place with kumoricon.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2006, 01:57:35 am »
Quote from: "spindrift"
Okay we always have a Sailor Moon Sleep over and I really want to have a Ninja Pajama party!

And moring Calisthenics!

Cat girl training!  

Three cheers for Yuri!

Mochi Party

Glomp Police (like fastion Police and if you are arested and taken off to jail you have to pay pocky to get them out :-P  )  

Name that Anime (like name that tune)

I keep sujesting (so I can make the belt) Catboy or Girl wrestling
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline spindrift

• Sailor Scout
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2006, 09:33:49 pm »
I want a pannel discussion on Paranoia Agent!!!
Make the world a better place with kumoricon.

Offline Disco Pete

• Cabbit
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2006, 02:12:24 am »

I second the nomination!
~Disco Pete~

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2006, 10:20:01 am »
I'm going to do a Gothic Lolita how to. :)

Does anyone know if Panalists get a discount of admission? It's what I've heard (Is there an age limit? I'll be 16 at con time.)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2006, 12:16:01 pm »
Rem, if you can't find any good hand-drawing artists, I can draw decently.  I can send you a few in-class sketched if you want (my art book seems to have grown legs and wandered off, so nearly everything is currently on notebook paper in my English notebook.  Because Jane Austin lectures are just that freakin' boring!  :x )

You are definitely welcome to be in the mix for any of our contests and/or panels, thanks!

A panel on Japanese history would be pretty neat.  I know a lot of people just think that there were samurai that magically transformed into buisness men over night, and that always annoys me a little.

I would also like to attend such a panel...I'm big on authors' learning to but authenticity into their works set in various epochs of Japan or China.

Actually, Toni Levi wasn't available for KC this year, but at SC and especially at Anime Evolution, she gave workshops for me in the Creation Station called "The Werewolf in the Crested Kimono," which largely pertained to not only Japanese, but also especially Ainu, mythos as regards shapeshifters and/or those sharing the spirits of both or characteristics of both humans and non-human animals. This was based on an article of like title that she will publish in the debut issue of "Mechademia," a forthcoming academic journal on all things otaku---and I was her extensive beta reader for that article! :)

you're adorable...and you'd love Toni's workshop. i'll try to lure her to Kc again!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline anime_lover

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2006, 09:46:57 am »
Quote from: "Disco Pete"

I second the nomination!

I third it!
Also what about cat ears again. There should definetly be something invovling cat girls/guys..

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2006, 10:11:49 am »
i'd like to see a pannel on how to do ddr (it can be really intimadating if you've never played, and you see a bunch of people playing on hard X2 speed) and the healthy benifits of ddr
it would have to be where ddr is set up
yeah this is also somthing i do when ever i'm at fries i explain to the little kids how to play pick a speed and song thats easy and let them go, while i tell their parents that its very good exersize and how much weight i've lost playing it
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2006, 10:46:24 am »
Quote from: "anime_lover"

I second the nomination!

I third it!
Also what about cat ears again. There should definetly be something invovling cat girls/guys..

I keep sujesting Catgirl wrestling but every one in charge poo poo's the idea.  I want to make the championship belt
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline maetel

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/maetel9/
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2006, 11:51:42 am »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
I'm going to do a Gothic Lolita how to. :)

Does anyone know if Panalists get a discount of admission? It's what I've heard (Is there an age limit? I'll be 16 at con time.)

I had to pay full price last year. I was told before the pre-reg cutoffs that panelists got discounts, but then AFTER pre-reg closed I was told "sorry, you have to pay full price now" -_-

the Lolita Tea Party will return again next year, of course
yaaay~

Offline anime_lover

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2006, 01:43:55 am »

I second the nomination!

I third it!

I keep sujesting Catgirl wrestling but every one in charge poo poo's the idea.  I want to make the championship belt

Well I too find catgirl wrestling interesting....v.v I dont think wresting is something catgirls would really do. When I picture it I picture a bunch of fat cagirl chicks throwing each other around in mud and trying to be sexy...EWWWWW....That doesnt sound to appeasing to me..

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2006, 03:07:02 am »

I second the nomination!

I third it!

Well I too find catgirl wrestling interesting....v.v I dont think wresting is something catgirls would really do. When I picture it I picture a bunch of fat cagirl chicks throwing each other around in mud and trying to be sexy...EWWWWW....That doesnt sound to appeasing to me..

I picture a lot of running and pouncing and leaping and of course lots of B***H slapping with those Kwaii cat girl mittens.   Go “research” and watch some GLOW or WOW and Pris’s fight scean in Bladerunner

And then posing with the belt and issuing challenges.  Cause really the few times I watched "real" wrestling I’d get a snack during the fight and then watch the soap opera in between.

The show must have reference to the Squared Litterbox, the Kitty Slam, The Tail Lash, and The Fuzzy Nelson etc.

The sound track should be from the worst rated fight game ever titled "Catfight" and the theme song from Billy and the Boingers

One way or another
I'm Gonna git you
I'm gonna bite you scratch you claw you

Von "Just realized I have a 'friend' I call Kat who may visit in a few months I must make some Kwaii mittens for shiaw mao” Dan
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline anime_lover

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2006, 01:52:59 pm »

I second the nomination!

I third it!

I picture a lot of running and pouncing and leaping and of course lots of B***H slapping with those Kwaii cat girl mittens.   Go “research” and watch some GLOW or WOW and Pris’s fight scean in Bladerunner

And then posing with the belt and issuing challenges.  Cause really the few times I watched "real" wrestling I’d get a snack during the fight and then watch the soap opera in between.

The show must have reference to the Squared Litterbox, the Kitty Slam, The Tail Lash, and The Fuzzy Nelson etc.

The sound track should be from the worst rated fight game ever titled "Catfight" and the theme song from Billy and the Boingers

One way or another
I'm Gonna git you
I'm gonna bite you scratch you claw you

Von "Just realized I have a 'friend' I call Kat who may visit in a few months I must make some Kwaii mittens for shiaw mao” Dan

Okay described like that a catfight sounds more fun. but I want them to move in slow mo. We should get a kiddie pool and fill with something. ^.^-

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2006, 01:26:58 pm »
sorry I havnt possted lately, but I have been kind of busy.

but anywho, I second the catgirl (Neko) wrestling, that would kick *buttons* but would it be for adults only, or for everyone?

Offline Nyco27

• Chibi
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2006, 10:10:15 am »
I plan on trying to get a mock sumo set. You know those big padded suits they make people wear for anger management or in MXC stuff.

You could wear cat ears with it and that would work I guess. :)
Kumoricon Programming Director 2006, 2007
Cosplay Manager 2006
Kumoricon RPG Coordinator '03 - '05

Long live the D12!

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2006, 10:30:26 am »
I was thinking about that as a possibility, as well.  This way, we could form a tournament & Vondan can make a Kumoricon Wrestling Championship belt.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline anime_lover

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2006, 11:21:46 am »
Lol that would be to funny. ^.^- I would love to go to that. sumo-wrestling kittie girls

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2006, 11:44:12 am »
thinks about it and starts drooling* sexxy, I would go to that in an instant.

Offline BoredHorror

• Chibi
    • http://www.boredhorror.deviantart.com
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2006, 01:10:33 pm »
<---{is currently having a very fun (frustrating) time styling a wig for a costume}

maybe a panel / workshop/ demo on how to style wigs :!:
-Mikae

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2006, 01:50:44 pm »
Quote from: "Nyco27"
I plan on trying to get a mock sumo set. You know those big padded suits they make people wear for anger management or in MXC stuff.

You could wear cat ears with it and that would work I guess. :)

Check with Rarnom of Lanime I was talking to him about the cat girl or sumo wrestling and he said they had the sumo wrestling at one of the lanime parties.  So some one with Lanime may have a line on the suits and any reg or wavers needed.

I just had an idea since Lanime has run the Sumo Suit wrestling before why not see if they would run it for K con.  Have the big anime clubs in Oregon each sponcer and run one event and they can pull together the volenteer crew
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2006, 10:58:48 pm »
Hmm... that's not a bad idea.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2006, 11:44:12 pm »
Quote from: "Washougal_Otaku"
Hmm... that's not a bad idea.

they always told me I was full of something that starts with B I guess they meant Big ideas
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2006, 08:11:07 pm »
Any others?

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
Panel Ideas for 2007
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2006, 02:20:28 am »
Yeah the Clark College Anime Club is to run a 90 minute musical program on the history of anime entitled Lewis and Clark: Anime Journey of Discovery.   When President Jefferson sends Lewis and Clark out to explore they end up in various anime lands and there guide is the catgirl Nekojawea.

Edit:

That’s it I had another tiffany!  The Clark College Anime Club mascot is now officially Nekojawea.  So as the Clark entry in the catfight you will have a catgirl in a Indian princess outfit with a hatchet.

Von “Ware did I put that 2 foot square piece of white brained tanned doe skin that would be perfect for a native princess mini skirt” Dan
Field Marshall Von Dan