Author Topic: hry anyone wanna take me 2 the con?? lolz  (Read 5809 times)

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
hry anyone wanna take me 2 the con?? lolz
« on: July 25, 2004, 09:43:21 am »
hi there i KNOW im not getting a ride from my mom 2 the con and i dont even kno if my sister will be home by then so i need a ride 2 the con
MiYaVi

Offline zenix

• Chibi
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2004, 10:25:50 am »
why not take max?

Offline Oubeji

• Chibi
    • http://oubeji.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2004, 07:20:15 pm »
I think people will be able to get a better idea of where they will have to drive if you can tell us the specific place to get picked up, and whether or not you will be needing the ride back home.
-A.I-

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2004, 07:25:47 pm »
oh haha im sorry i REALLY gotta remeber 2 keep it a lil bit more specific ^_^ and yes i would be needing a ride home and in hillsboro at my house or at my school lolz(i live in hillsboro) and i cant take the max unless i had a friend with me and besides i would have 2 have a ride 2 the max stop thingy
MiYaVi

Offline Oubeji

• Chibi
    • http://oubeji.deviantart.com/
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2004, 07:30:33 pm »
If you needed someone to help you navigate through the MAX and area around the place, I would have been able to help. Unfortunately I don't own a car or the license so no-can-do here. I sure hope someone else can though...
-A.I-

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2004, 11:11:17 pm »
dats ok i thik i found a ride not sure yet
MiYaVi

Offline zenix

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2004, 12:25:53 am »
why do u need a friend to ride max? isnt there a bus stop nearby that goes to the max station?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2004, 08:00:27 pm »
That reminds me, we should try and have some people with big arrow signs saying "Kumoricon This Way" on Friday to help people get to the hotel from wherever they happen to be coming. A good number of people are using transit each day and they might not be sure where to walk from the MAX. Also, people on I-5 might pass the place altogether and spend an hour circling back from Southwest Portland into downtown.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline sardonicrose

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2004, 06:13:56 pm »
How far exactly is the hotel from the Greyhound lot? Would there be a bus that would take you close to the hotel or maybe even the max thing, you guys were talking about?

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2004, 01:16:59 pm »
ummmm dont you need an ADULT with you anyway?  i mean you dont really sound 18, especially since you cant ride the max alone. and if your parents or sister arent taking you..
i dont know, hope you have someone to take "lolz" because your supposed to have an adult with you if your underage >>

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2004, 11:09:09 pm »
i can ride the max alone i just dont want 2 lolz besdies i already have one thanks everyone 4 readong this thread and sugesting stuff
MiYaVi