Convention Events and Programming > Panels & et cetera

Sharp Shooter's Panel for 2007

(1/2) > >>

Delphi:
So you're cosplaying the best shot in your show, huh? Well let's see you defend your title! All you Vashs, Wolfwoods, Hawkeyes, Kurzs, and what have you show us what you got!

Well what do you guys think?

Since there is a no projectile weapon policy I think we should use Duck Hunt. I heard there's going to be a Duck Hunt for the Wii that's supposed to be even more realistic than the first one. But if you play the original Duck Hunt, it's still pretty good. Especially on a big screen. I still have a working NES, light gun, and a Duck Hunt cartidge. If we get enough people that have a working set of those we can set up a tournament and name the best sharp shooter at the con. If we can get it to work.

I dunno, just a random idea I had when I was tripping down memory lane with the NES.

MEDIC!!!:
you know id be there in the blink of an eye

i loved duck hunt

but i havent playd that since i was 13

if we can id love to find an old arcade style shooter

i mean serious arcade style
quarters and all

Waffles:
This would be a fun IDea I know I am gonan buy a Wii so I guess I could next year bring it!

Delphi:
Yes! Interest!

I'm hopefully getting a Wii too so we can use mine.

And if anyone can get an old acrade shooter bring it! Like those deer hunting games for people that prefure rifles to pistols.

Washougal_Otaku:
I personally never cared for Duck Hunt myself.  However, this could be a popular thing for the con.  I'll put it on my list of panel ideas that I'm compiling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version