Author Topic: Positions to be Elected by the Board  (Read 3787 times)

Offline EvilMonkey

• Founder
  • Catgirl
    • http://evilmonkeysean.livejournal.com
Positions to be Elected by the Board
« on: September 18, 2006, 01:23:38 pm »
There are three positions deemed crucial to the success of the convention that the board themselves elect.  These positions are as follows:

Treasurer
Responsible for managing the monetary assets of the convention, filing taxes (with help of a CPA), maintaining records of finacial transactions, managing deposits, reimbursements, and equipment purchases.

Secretary
Resposible for maintaining the records of the convention, not limited to, but including, meeting minutes, insurance certificates, business licenses, bylaws, and published materials.

Facilities Liaison
Responsible for securing contracts with the event space, communicating concerns and questions regarding the event space between the staff and attendees.  On site liason that communicates with the hotel and is authorized to communicate with banquet staff for additional resources at the convention.

If you feel you wish to be concidered for one of these positions, please post your resume and/or qualifications here so that the canidates may review them.  Election by the board for these positions will be held immediately following the general election of the board.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 08:53:03 am by guspasho »
~Sean Larson~

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 08:05:59 pm »
Facilities Liason has been filled by EvilMonkey. The other two positions are still open. Does anyone want Altonimbus to consider them?
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 01:22:25 pm »
I would like to be considered for Secretary. I took minutes at the Oct. Meeting.

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 09:49:24 pm »
I've added your interest to the AN board agenda. Ryan S. is also interested in secretary, so we'll discuss. :)
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 10:49:21 pm »
Hey, we never updated this! Ryan Stasel, Altonimbus Founder, got the position of Secretary in November, and Tara Fuller was reappointed to Treasurer.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 08:13:07 am »
Oh good. That explains what Staze was up to. Thanks for the update.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010