Author Topic: Fanfiction 2006 Question.  (Read 4782 times)

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
Fanfiction 2006 Question.
« on: September 15, 2006, 04:08:30 am »
Uh... I just noticed I won "Best new writer under 16" or whatever age it was, from watching the footage my sister got at the closing ceremoney
I havent had anyone contact me by e-mail yet, so..... I was just wondering if you won something fot that or anything.

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 03:24:32 pm »
Yes, please PM me and I will try to help you get something. The time and place for the awards announcements had been listed in the schedule. Those winners present received their prizes, which varied from Copic art supplies to Kumoricash--gift certificates (my idea!) for the dealer's hall.
Each winner who contacts me, I'll try to get something to you, but it is likely to be a lovely certificate announcing what you won, rather than the Copic supplies (mostly given away) or the Kumoricash (no longer available).
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 05:22:59 pm »
Quote from: "RemSaverem"
Yes, please PM me and I will try to help you get something. The time and place for the awards announcements had been listed in the schedule. Those winners present received their prizes, which varied from Copic art supplies to Kumoricash--gift certificates (my idea!) for the dealer's hall.
Each winner who contacts me, I'll try to get something to you, but it is likely to be a lovely certificate announcing what you won, rather than the Copic supplies (mostly given away) or the Kumoricash (no longer available).

C...C...C...Co...COPICS?
*DIES*
No fair!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012