Author Topic: A Note from your Kumoricon Idol 2006 MC  (Read 5783 times)

Offline Millenium Strife

• Cabbit
A Note from your Kumoricon Idol 2006 MC
« on: September 12, 2006, 04:05:40 pm »
Hello,

If anyone happened to be at the karaoke contest this year, I was that Roy Mustang that was selected right before the contest to be the con's MC for the event. I was also the same one that rocked out "Ready Steady Go" before the winners were annouced.

I was just wondering if anyone happened to be there took any videos/photos of the event. I know there were professional camera people there too, since they asked all the performers and myself to sign a disclosure, and I became aware that there would be a DVD made of this last Kumoricon (would like a copy)

Well, just wanted to see what comments people had on the contest itself, my performance as the MC or anything else.

I had a great time being up there and doing my best to make this Kumoricon Idol contest a memorable one. =)

-MS
Kumoricon 2007 Staff-
Karaoke Contests' MC, Charity Auction MC, Guest Host/Liaison, General Main Events Tech Staff

Kumoricon 2008 - Karaoke Contest MC, Cosplay Chess MC

Offline SachiNoDa

• Cabbit
    • http://sachibelle.digital-dreamworld.net
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 08:46:28 pm »
My dad's the professional cameraman, and I know I've seen a couple of pictures around the forums and everything. :o  But that's all I really know unfortunately. TT_TT  I'm so misinformed!!!!

You were the most EXCELLENT MC EVER.  PERIOD.   I haven't had that much fun going up on stage in a long time.  But then again, I went up 3 times, so it's 3 times the fun! X3 X3 X3 Fufufufufuuuuu~~~

And PS..

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
Kumoricon '08
Resident Evil - Annette Birkin
Okage: Shadow King - Linda
Silent Hill 2 - Mary

Offline TohmaSeguchi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 11:55:25 pm »
Quote from: "SachiNoDa"
My dad's the professional cameraman, and I know I've seen a couple of pictures around the forums and everything. :o  But that's all I really know unfortunately. TT_TT  I'm so misinformed!!!!

You were the most EXCELLENT MC EVER.  PERIOD.   I haven't had that much fun going up on stage in a long time.  But then again, I went up 3 times, so it's 3 times the fun! X3 X3 X3 Fufufufufuuuuu~~~

And PS..

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

*POKES!* Were you the Haruhi our Gravi group kept running into? It's Shuichi/Ryoma! *waves*

*grins* and you did an awesome job as MC, Roy-kun...

T-T I'd also like a copy of it.....*tilts head* was Cosplay Hybrid taped as well? *hopeful* Ja ne!
-Shuichi
Kumoricon 2009:

Yuy Heero - Gundam Wing
Rider - Fate/Stay Night
Kanda Yuu - D Gray Man

Offline SachiNoDa

• Cabbit
    • http://sachibelle.digital-dreamworld.net
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 06:52:56 pm »
YES I WAS~!!  I've been looking everywhere for you guys! ;3;  Ahhhhh, Shuuichi~~! <3<3<3
Kumoricon '08
Resident Evil - Annette Birkin
Okage: Shadow King - Linda
Silent Hill 2 - Mary

Offline TohmaSeguchi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 01:00:14 pm »
Quote from: "SachiNoDa"
YES I WAS~!!  I've been looking everywhere for you guys! ;3;  Ahhhhh, Shuuichi~~! <3<3<3

XD You've been looking for us? awww....*feels loved* I PM'd you earlier, just an FYI.

>.<;; I think I'm the only one in our group who's on the boards btw.....

^_^
-Shuichi
Kumoricon 2009:

Yuy Heero - Gundam Wing
Rider - Fate/Stay Night
Kanda Yuu - D Gray Man