Author Topic: Pokemon for Gameboy Advance  (Read 13111 times)

Offline Redundant Contradiction

• Cabbit
Pokemon for Gameboy Advance
« on: August 03, 2006, 11:53:55 pm »
Would anyone here still happen to be playing that, and possibly be willing to trade, or take part in the Dodrio Berry picking mini game? It seems to be getting harder to find anyone thats into this anymore.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 12:17:26 am »
I don't have a Dodrio, but I'll do the berry crush thing with you.

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 12:29:55 am »
Quote from: "BlackjackGabbiani"
I don't have a Dodrio, but I'll do the berry crush thing with you.
If thats an issue I could trade you one, I've read the Dodrio game is the only way to get a couple of the really rare berries. I just hatched a bunch of Dodou with the moves Aerial Ace and Steel Wing.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 03:10:24 pm »
There we go, just evolved my Doduo! So it looks like I can do it anyway. I'll be chillin' around the Fan Creation Station, so come in and look for someone either in a blue and yellow jumpsuit, or a pink tonguebeast.

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 10:01:43 pm »
There we go, just evolved my Doduo! So it looks like I can do it anyway. I'll be chillin' around the Fan Creation Station, so come in and look for someone either in a blue and yellow jumpsuit, or a pink tonguebeast.
Tonguebeast?

Three to five people are needed to play that particular game, but thanks to you we only need one more, and I don't happen to have any expirience with that mini-game, I hope its easy.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 03:25:34 pm »
Yeah, tonguebeast. Quina from FFIX. If you don't know the character, think Lickitung in a chef's outfit.

Yeah, I've never played that game either. But we could always do the jumping game or berry crush if this doesn't work out.

Offline The Night Bringer

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 03:43:09 pm »
Hehe, if I did play it would still be Red and Blue series, maybe gold. I haven't thought about those games in a long time. Ah those were the good old days.

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 04:24:28 pm »
well, if you need anything, i can get you guys Jirachi, any Rare berries you want, Tons of Legendaries, and if you make it worth my time, i can level any pokemon to level 100 in about an hour. i also have any of the starters you could want. Im looking for Shinies, or COMPLEATLY Untrained Modest Mewtwo.

Oh, everything i have is 100% Legitiment, and i only want things that are Equaly Legit.

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 06:39:35 pm »
Quote from: "QElderHell"
well, if you need anything, i can get you guys Jirachi, any Rare berries you want, Tons of Legendaries, and if you make it worth my time, i can level any pokemon to level 100 in about an hour. i also have any of the starters you could want. Im looking for Shinies, or COMPLEATLY Untrained Modest Mewtwo.

Oh, everything i have is 100% Legitiment, and i only want things that are Equaly Legit.
Sounds a bit to good to be true, I've got a couple shinies, but I think I'd only be willing to trade the shiny Golbat for another shiny anything with no nickname.

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2006, 11:26:08 pm »
hmmm i like shiney golbat only cause crobat is pink ^_^ i have a zigzagoon shiny i wouldnt mind trading lol, but the others i kinda like. but everything i mentiond is 100% true and legit. i cant explaine how it works, as i dont want everyone doing it, but i promise it doesnt use gameshark, or any other glitches or game altering devices.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2006, 11:55:14 pm »
*hugs purple Wurmple on Emerald*

Well, I have a gold Magikarp on Gold version if you want to do older games...

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 05:32:36 pm »
hmmm i like shiney golbat only cause crobat is pink ^_^ i have a zigzagoon shiny i wouldnt mind trading lol, but the others i kinda like. but everything i mentiond is 100% true and legit. i cant explaine how it works, as i dont want everyone doing it, but i promise it doesnt use gameshark, or any other glitches or game altering devices.
I think i'll train my own team, thank you anyway, If I let that Golbat evolve then I'd have 2 pink Crobats on 2 different games. What level is your shiny Zigzagoon?

• Cabbit
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 06:22:18 pm »
Sorry for the double post, but I just read in Nintendo Power that Toys "R" Us is going to offer Mew downloads Sept 30th. The article says its to celebrate the realease of the new movie which comes out Sept 19th.

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 09:17:13 am »
yup, its the only pokemon i dont have yet lol. My Zig is lv5, untrained.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 06:23:49 pm »
Say, I just remembered something...

I have Pokemon Sapphire (it's been awhile since I last touched it) and I just realized I never got around to taking care of the "berry glitch" (that's what it is, right?).
Could someone help me with that?  I forget what some of the options for doing this are.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 06:41:32 pm »
You have to get the Jirachi from the preorder disc. It fixes the berry glitch and gives you a random rare berry.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 07:03:12 pm »
You have to get the Jirachi from the preorder disc. It fixes the berry glitch and gives you a random rare berry.

Aren't there other ways?  I thought some of them included trading or something.

• Cabbit
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 07:39:30 pm »
Quote from: "Negima"

Aren't there other ways?  I thought some of them included trading or something.
It shouldn't be that hard, it sounds like QElderHell has the disc, well just need to borrow a Game Cube from the gaming room for a minute, if no one minds. Also needed is a cable to connect the Gameboy Advance to the Game Cube.

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 01:00:45 am »
mix records with someone who has fixed it, that should fix it as well. or use an E-Reader to get any of the rare berries.

• Cabbit
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 09:42:32 am »
mix records with someone who has fixed it, that should fix it as well. or use an E-Reader to get any of the rare berries.
I just remember I have an E-Reader and those cards he mentioned :oops: , should I bring them?

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 07:48:54 pm »
Quote from: "Redundant Contradiction"
I just remember I have an E-Reader and those cards he mentioned :oops: , should I bring them?

Can the E-Reader be used on a DS?

• Cabbit
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 08:08:56 pm »

The DS lite I believe, I could bring a spare Game Boy Advance.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 08:10:41 pm »

The DS lite I believe, I could bring a spare Game Boy Advance.

I have a DS lite.
Yeah, I'd like that.  If you forget to bring it it's still okay.

• Cabbit
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 10:57:44 pm »
Sounds good, I don't know where we would meet though. I kinda wanna see the voice of madame president, the name escapes me at the moment. :oops:

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2006, 08:34:24 am »
Sounds good, I don't know where we would meet though. I kinda wanna see the voice of madame president, the name escapes me at the moment. :oops:

Hmm, not sure either.  I still don't know the layout of the hotel.  I'll be at the hotel later today (Friday) if you're there as well.  I'm a tall guy with glasses, semi-short brown hair, and green shirt.
If you don't see me then, I'll be cosplaying as Tom Riddle (from Harry Potter) during most or all of the con.  If you see me then we can try setting up a time to do it.

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2006, 08:53:07 am »
E Reader works on DS, im fairly sure.

• Cabbit
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2006, 12:11:00 pm »
E Reader works on DS, im fairly sure.

I've tried to fit it in the my regular DS, it doesn't go in all the way, due to the connect port thingy. A letter from the current Nintendo Power said it fits the DS lite.
Also I'll probably be the only goob there without a cosplay outfit, thank you Ebay.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2006, 08:43:59 pm »
So I waited around for everyone and no one came to trade with me! Even a guy I know from Serebii Forums never showed up! Anyone want a spare Sneasel or Bulbasaur? The Bulbasaur knows Strength...

• Cabbit
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2006, 10:40:29 pm »
So I waited around for everyone and no one came to trade with me! Even a guy I know from Serebii Forums never showed up! Anyone want a spare Sneasel or Bulbasaur? The Bulbasaur knows Strength...
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry, things didn't connect. I thought I could find QElderHell easily since he stuck out so well at the 10th Aniversary thing, but didn't. I did see Negima at the Unpluged Bakuzoku thing, but I was in a bit of a daze from lack of sleep afterwards. What were you wearing? I saw no tonguebeast.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2006, 10:43:51 pm »
When I wasn't in costume, I was in a Team Rocket Returns tshirt, so I should have been identifiable as a Pokémon fan.

Offline QElderHell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2006, 10:19:52 am »
lol, no rocket costume this time, i was Hojo....

• Cabbit
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2006, 10:39:04 am »
lol, no rocket costume this time, i was Hojo....

Should have picked out a specific place AND time to meet, sorry again.

• Cabbit
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2006, 09:52:12 pm »
Sorry for another double post, but would it be possible to have a little assistance in finding out witch Toys R Us stores are offering the Mew download? I asked about it at the one close to Red Lion, they didn't know what I was talking about, maybe we could meet up there for a quick trade to.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2006, 10:33:40 pm »
I'm going to go to the one near Washington Square to get mine. Although yeah, maybe I should call ahead to make sure they'll have it.

• Cabbit
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006, 08:06:32 pm »
I'm going to go to the one near Washington Square to get mine. Although yeah, maybe I should call ahead to make sure they'll have it.
I didn't check with the one near Washington Square, but a few other local Toys R Us stores will be offering Mew. Also its a trade, not a download so its not like the 10th aniversary Celebi event. 12-3 it is, if you want to double check, the info is on Nintendo.com and Pokemon.com.