Author Topic: Stuck (Galerians)  (Read 5944 times)

Offline nonomi

• Cabbit
Stuck (Galerians)
« on: September 06, 2006, 08:11:11 am »
I'm stuck in the first Galerians game, and before I fight birdman, too!
Right after you run into the rabbits and are up against the robots, I can't get past. ;_; I'm almost out of Nalcon, and the rabbits refuse to die. I can't to the crazy head explody thing either. I tried for hours.

I need help because I'm getting tired of playing FFIX, and I'm bored right now. ;_;

I'm also stuck in Parasite Eve, when you have to fight the Centipede...I have a walkthrough...but I just can't kill the danged thing!! ><

Plus, not to mention the fat that I'm stuck in Castlevania Symphony of the Night...Grrr!!!

If anybody is willing to help me get past that point in Galerians, I'll be good.

Thank you mucho.
Thinking hurts and thoughts dont rhyme.
To those of us who've never tried to find a face behind our lipstick smiles, and as our pretty faces die our broken hearts will wonder why the makeup just won't hide the scars of time.

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
Stuck (Galerians)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 08:53:18 pm »
LOL, I have been looking for that game for awhile. Wish I had it, it sounds fun.

That and I also wanna get the PS2 version, but I play things in numerical order (Except Final Fantasy games, not including direct sequals (Such as FFX and FFX-2)).

Best of luck getting help with that.

I wonder if anyone else here even knows of Galerians?

Offline nonomi

• Cabbit
Stuck (Galerians)
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 07:34:16 am »
Well...I was uber lucky that I found it...

I watched my bro play Galerians: Ash and then I watched the movie Galerians: Rion.....I love the first game...it's basicly the extended story of the moie...but I just want unstuck!! >< FFIX is soooo boring. T_T
To those of us who've never tried to find a face behind our lipstick smiles, and as our pretty faces die our broken hearts will wonder why the makeup just won't hide the scars of time.

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Stuck (Galerians)
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 09:41:14 am »
http://www.gamefaqs.com (if you cant find help here, it dosent exist)
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Stuck (Galerians)
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 01:02:41 pm »
i love gamefaQs they rock
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline nonomi

• Cabbit
Stuck (Galerians)
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 07:44:26 am »
I have one issue...I can only go on the internet at school...And the puters here have a tendancy NOT to like anything with the word "Game" in it. ;_;

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
Stuck (Galerians)
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 09:25:17 pm »
Do you have a local public library? Most of them have free internet to use. They also allow you to print things out and stuff. Look into it, ok? :D

Offline nonomi

• Cabbit
Stuck (Galerians)
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 11:58:20 am »
...Four words. Lack of Library Card.

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
Stuck (Galerians)
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 06:40:02 pm »
Quote from: "nonomi"
...Four words. Lack of Library Card.

Get one. They're free, and quite usefull. :D

Offline nonomi

• Cabbit
Stuck (Galerians)
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2006, 12:18:07 pm »
See...another issue...I have no money and my erk father had a tendancy to throw away the book that belonged to the library, and...that's never good...I havn't been there since then. 0_0...four years.