Author Topic: the ^ < V game  (Read 1112471 times)

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
Re: the ^ < V game
« Reply #29300 on: July 31, 2017, 01:01:26 pm »
^ Find a friend in the same exact situation, then go to a vending machine in Japan, bum up another ¥10 and then you two can split a sweet, hot tea in the rain.

< Just drove from San Jose to Phoenix AZ yesterday; shredded a tire in the middle of the aggro region near Stockton, CA. Felt great to cross the line out of CA and into a freer state (NV) with no more stupid bottle return or plastic bag hassles.

V What 2017 summer anime are you watching or most waiting for to come to your region?

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
    • My active YouTube channel
« Reply #29301 on: August 01, 2017, 01:26:46 am »

^ Not sure on the Summer part, but the most recent one that I'm interested in (at least that I can recall) is called Love Tyrant.

< I had a hardcore case of heatstroke today, one that was so bad that my son and his mother were worried that I might've died.  It's a good thing I have life insurance.

V What would you recommend for getting the forums active again?
I still have some of that wonderful Szechuan McNugget sauce.

Offline Kimiski

• Info Booth Manager, Graphic Design Staff
  • Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #29302 on: October 29, 2018, 09:34:12 am »

^ Advertise them on FB from time to time? Pitch they're more organized than FB because you can easily access threads vs your feed getting lost on the FB page?

< Day after con 2018... at work... sipping coffee and trying not to pass out on my keyboard...

V What's the least amount of sleep you ever got during con?

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29303 on: October 30, 2018, 01:13:24 pm »
^ About 1hr 20min from a Friday afternoon thru Sunday afternoon! I was ran a craps table all Friday night in 24-hr gaming, and then I did an AMV all-nighter the next night till 6:30am, and went to 7am Mass off-site then returned for breakfast, hotel checkout and the rest of the con!
< Haven't found any new cons to try in the Phoenix AZ area. I went to Saboten-con here last year but all their con organizing and planning is online rather than in-person, so it didn't feel 'real' enough to get emotionally engaged with. But there're some steampunk events around the old movie set city outside of Tucson, and then *real* history of the Great West is right under your feet - over 100,000 abandoned mine works + some Civil War stuff too, as AZ was a Confederate territory.
V You are going on an ANIME CRUISE! Pick FIVE shows where the ENTIRE CAST will be aboard, TOGETHER, so any/all can interact. Remember, a cruise vessel is a SHIP! <- Hint
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 10:50:19 am by Prinz Eugen »

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29304 on: November 19, 2018, 03:11:38 pm »

^ First off, NICE!!!  Second, I'm gonna go with: "Ranma 1/2," "Monster Musume," Maria-Holic," "Eiken," and "Wanna Be the Strongest in the World."

< I'm working on an online article about Kumoricon, both this previous year and the one coming up.  I'll probably post a link on the forums somewhere... maybe.

V If the show "Candid Camera" ever came to Kumoricon, what sort of gimmick would you like them to do?

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29305 on: November 26, 2018, 07:23:19 am »
^ This took only seconds to decide: cementing some guy into the concrete floor of the hotel.

< Busy patent work this week

V  What is the oldest anime show that you watched and LIKED?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 07:23:40 am by Prinz Eugen »

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29306 on: November 26, 2018, 11:52:19 am »

^ I had to double-check dates on this, but the answer is: "Maya the Bee."  (1975)

< There is the original "Cutey Honey" that I'd like to see, which came out in 1972 (I think), but I've only read the first chapter of the manga and watched some latter Cutey Honey series, including "re: Cutey Honey" and the live action movie (which was actually pretty good).

V What is one anime that you would say is genuinely bad?  I don't mean whether you hate it, I mean in terms of analyzing the quality of the anime: plot, visuals, voice work, etc.  Name one genuinely bad anime.