Author Topic: STALKER STORIES FROM THE CON!  (Read 46283 times)

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
STALKER STORIES FROM THE CON!
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2006, 10:42:38 pm »
I don't have any stalkers, really.  I'm a little too intimidating with my costume usually consisting of bloody costume and steel pipe and all XD

But it does make it hard to see some of my friends.  Like Dane and Yatta Cloud were always drowning in fangirls XD  I'd hoped we'd get to hang out a little bit, lol!

Oh, fangirls . . .
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline Writer

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1065989/
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2006, 12:39:51 pm »
I'd follow someone with a steel pipe around anyday. <3. I'm just a little strange like that.[/size]

the unfortunate death of Sephiroth

Offline Hakushaku

• Sailor Scout
    • http://hakushaku.deviantart.com
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2006, 12:50:59 pm »
Well I kinda sorta had somewhat of a stalker. The Envy girl I met. She wanted a dance and I did get photos with her. xD
Kumoricon 2012/2013 Cosplay:

Count of Monte Cristo ~GANKUTSUOU~

Offline Writer

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1065989/
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2006, 04:34:16 pm »
you can't blame the Envy girl, you had a pretty cool costume.[/size]

the unfortunate death of Sephiroth

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2006, 07:47:57 pm »
Ah! That Envy! I accidently kept calling her Wrath and she threw a tantrum on me one of those times. XD Sorry!
Unable to come this year. Sorry guys...

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2006, 08:23:43 pm »
Quote from: "Riza-chan"
Ah! That Envy! I accidently kept calling her Wrath and she threw a tantrum on me one of those times. XD Sorry!

Ha I was sitting in the auction (ware I generated the top single person donation items) and I was talking to DLK and I'm deaf in one ear so I had the good one turned to DLK and there was allot of back ground noise and suddenly some one is poking my shoulder really hard and I turn to this girl with a duct tape claw and she says "I’ve been saying excuse me your in the way for 5 minutes"
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Hakushaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2006, 09:12:44 pm »

She was an interesting character.....lol. She asked me to find Edwards and lead me to them and I watched her smite one lol. We did some pics of me and her 'fighting'.

Offline Hakushaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2006, 09:14:28 pm »
Quote from: "Vondan"

Ha I was sitting in the auction (ware I generated the top single person donation items) and I was talking to DLK and I'm deaf in one ear so I had the good one turned to DLK and there was allot of back ground noise and suddenly some one is poking my shoulder really hard and I turn to this girl with a duct tape claw and she says "I’ve been saying excuse me your in the way for 5 minutes"

LOL she was hillarious.  :lol:

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2006, 10:17:43 pm »
For all you poor people that accidently hit on the lolis, here's a quote from Demetri Martin to make you feel even worse. :D

I heard this lady say "I love kids." That's nice, a little weird though. It's like saying "I like people, for a little while." "How old are you? 14? **** off!" You can say "I love kids" as a general statement, that's fine. It's when you get specific that you get in to trouble. "I love twelve-year-olds."

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2006, 10:31:36 pm »
Quote from: "Hakushaku"
Quote from: "Vondan"

LOL she was hillarious.  :lol:

Dare I have told her "Sorry my hearing imparment has taken 75% of my ability to hear hi tones and I have trouble understanding children"
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Brack

• Cabbit
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2006, 06:51:25 am »
lol... figures this thread would have the most stories involving what it circulates around.

But just to keep this on topic... I stalked myself^_^.

Offline corpsic beauty

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2006, 03:54:31 pm »
O.o

so you carried around a mirror and walked towards it??

Offline pieisexactlythree

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2006, 04:35:07 pm »
Stalking?  I still don't get this.  Seriously, haven't y'all tried just dating people in the normal way?  It's really not that bad.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2006, 04:39:13 pm »
i sent princess and alana (ruki?) of pocky club to stalk my friend because he went in the back of the room i said bring him to the front and dont say no for an answer hee hee i mean  he shy
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline corpsic beauty

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2006, 04:45:16 pm »
pieisexactlythree Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stalking? I still don't get this. Seriously, haven't y'all tried just dating people in the normal way? It's really not that bad.

but stalking is so mutch more fun!!!  :D

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2006, 04:55:19 pm »
Um, I actually enjoy talking to women and spending time with them.  You can't really do that when you're lurking behind a lamp or potted plant, staring at a complete stranger.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2006, 04:56:31 pm »
i have a boyfriend a kendo boyfriend (at the japanese fest i got a phone hangy thingy with a little kendo guy on it chibi kendo!!)
but stalking = unwanted atention, shy friend hangin in background when he'd have more fun in the front of the room, near the pocky

Offline corpsic beauty

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2006, 04:57:22 pm »
...........well mebbe thats just you........... did you cosplay? and if so, who??

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2006, 04:59:44 pm »
You know, they have these websites, where you can, like, post a profile, and email people you'd like to meet, and find out if they're worth wasting time on in the first place.  Staring at some girl across the room tells you nothing about her personality, the kinds of decisions she makes, etc.  Chances are when you get to know somebody, you'll find them far less exotic and interesting.  People are all just people, and most of 'em are rather boring.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2006, 05:02:08 pm »
i went as sakaki  only to turn into chiyo-chan for a cosplay skit for a little while (the skirt wasnt comphy)
most of the con i went as ururu from bleach (where i was reconized zilch times) my boyfriend went at urahara (he had a really good costume with a gee that i made and geta shoes he made himself
http://www.japankore.net/forum/showthread.php?t=509
heres a pic

Offline corpsic beauty

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2006, 05:13:53 pm »
...........true.............

THAT'S WHY YOU STALK THEM!

so they're memory is always with you and they will always facinate you!
lol

Offline Brack

• Cabbit
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2006, 03:10:13 am »
Quote from: "corpsic beauty"
pieisexactlythree Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stalking? I still don't get this. Seriously, haven't y'all tried just dating people in the normal way? It's really not that bad.

but stalking is so mutch more fun!!!  :D

Stalking is for those socially awkward at adapting to normal society. Doing this at conventions is common, considering the amount of people who feel sheltered from the real world, and the amount of female Alucard cosplayers in tangent to Kumoricon.

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2006, 05:11:12 pm »
Quote from: "Brack"
Stalking is for those socially awkward at adapting to normal society. Doing this at conventions is common, considering the amount of people who feel sheltered from the real world, and the amount of female Alucard cosplayers in tangent to Kumoricon.

One word, Brack, alchohol.

Offline corpsic beauty

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2006, 05:45:45 pm »
you make being sheltered from the world a BAD thing! XP

Offline Brack

• Cabbit
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2006, 08:42:15 am »
Quote from: "pieisexactlythree"
Quote from: "Brack"

One word, Brack, alchohol.

I'm two steps ahead of you...

Offline kalark

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2006, 09:52:06 pm »
Quote from: "Hakushaku"
Well I kinda sorta had somewhat of a stalker. The Envy girl I met. She wanted a dance and I did get photos with her. xD

wah!

That was the girl that kept stalking me T____T

and The girl that was reno (yukina blue) didnt bother me. I thought she was neat, and kinda cute too XD

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2006, 11:52:17 pm »
and The girl that was reno (yukina blue) didnt bother me. I thought she was neat, and kinda cute too XD

Ok then, way to go.  Did you get her number?  How many times have you seen eachother since the con?

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2006, 11:08:07 am »

Ok then, way to go.  Did you get her number?  How many times have you seen eachother since the con?
Ack! You are talking about Nic! Hmmm.......  :D *keels over laughing* Kalark I say this now even though she might see is and try to hurt me... :)  RUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secrety secrets!

Offline kalark

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2006, 01:29:01 am »
Quote from: "Lin"

Ack! You are talking about Nic! Hmmm.......  :D *keels over laughing* Kalark I say this now even though she might see is and try to hurt me... :)  RUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol :P

She didnt seem THAT bad XD

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2006, 02:17:38 pm »
Quote from: "kalark"

I've known her for 5 years.... *shivers* I know her pretty well and she is such a spaz! :D
Secrety secrets!

Offline x HatakeKakashi x

• Sailor Scout
    • Myspace
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2006, 02:57:19 pm »
Yeah, kind of Dx
On the first day, I had a sign
it said
"Hug me, it's FREE"
and whenever this one guy passed me, he'd always hug me.
He looked like 4 years older then me too. o.o
The that night at the dance, his friend came up to me and said "If I gave you a glowstick would you dance with this guy?"
I was like
"....uhh....*hides behind cousin*"

[[He was kind of scary]]
nyappy. C:

Offline Brack

• Cabbit
« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2006, 01:18:25 pm »
I kept talking to friends of mine who kept mentioning how creepy that Naruto cosplayer was with the poofy hair. It seemed like everytime I was passing by him, he kept looking like he was fixed on following some random girl...

Offline Briar

• Cabbit
« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2006, 01:42:44 pm »
Well, I don't have any form '06, but in '05 my friend saw this guy cosplaying as Hughes, and she thought he was really hot and the entire con after that she was trying to follow him around. It was pretty funny.
If barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Offline Kexita

• Cabbit
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2006, 02:12:19 pm »
I had a girl stalk me all con.

On saturday morning me and my freind zach (yatta cloud) and I had a slap fight up and down the opening ceremonies line (good times XD) then this envy jumps on me and it was fun :P

But then later she started following me around and calling me her roy O_o

I just ignored it then she wouldnt stop following me T___T

she was kinda creepy too >_<

on behalf of my friend, i would like to offer my apoligies. *raises hand* Erm...you probably don't know who I am, but I guess you could say I was envy's friend. I was kabuto the first day, sai the second, and anti-sora the third. ring any bells? Probably not, since I wasnt even with her more than half the time...

anyway, im truly sorry that my friend bothered you. When she went to the con, its like she turned into a completely different person, and it was really scary. She was doing all sorts of creepy things that I never thought I would see her do in my life time. We didn't even see her 75% of the time because she just ran off with some people that I didn't know. I dont know what was wrong with her. Maybe the excitement of the con got to her or something.

Normally, she can be a pretty nice girl, if not a little ditzy. I truly am sorry she creeped you out. *bows* T_T; next time I go to a con with her, I shall try talking to her when she does things like this. Again, on her behalf, Im very very sorry.
2005-Cat girl
2006-Kabuto, Anti Sora, sai
2007-Beauty Queen Etna
2008-Sonozaki Shion (Or am i mion? hee hee<3)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/Kyumi/Picture005.jpg
Have you seen me? Im on the right and i went missing during k-con 2007! Please

Offline kalark

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2006, 07:33:51 pm »
Quote from: "Kexita"

On saturday morning me and my freind zach (yatta cloud) and I had a slap fight up and down the opening ceremonies line (good times XD) then this envy jumps on me and it was fun :P

on behalf of my friend, i would like to offer my apoligies. *raises hand* Erm...you probably don't know who I am, but I guess you could say I was envy's friend. I was kabuto the first day, sai the second, and anti-sora the third. ring any bells? Probably not, since I wasnt even with her more than half the time...

anyway, im truly sorry that my friend bothered you. When she went to the con, its like she turned into a completely different person, and it was really scary. She was doing all sorts of creepy things that I never thought I would see her do in my life time. We didn't even see her 75% of the time because she just ran off with some people that I didn't know. I dont know what was wrong with her. Maybe the excitement of the con got to her or something, but DAMN. I was actually mad at her during certain parts of the con for she did some shameless things. I was pretty upset with her actually.

Normally, she can be a pretty nice girl, if not a little ditzy. I truly am sorry she creeped you out. *bows* T_T; next time I go to a con with her, I shall try talking to her when she does things like this. Again, on her behalf, Im very very sorry.

I gotta tell ya, I can see her having the capacity to be a very nice person. It's just yeah the way she acted was uhhh, yeah XP

Anyways, Yes I remember you :D
You made a good kabuto in my opinion, I dont think I saw your other ones, and if I did I dont remember.

And it's pretty neat to see a freind apologize, you must have a good freindship XD

or you were really embaressed :P

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2006, 10:38:25 pm »
Quote from: "Kexita"

anyway, im truly sorry that my friend bothered you. When she went to the con, its like she turned into a completely different person, and it was really scary. She was doing all sorts of creepy things that I never thought I would see her do in my life time. We didn't even see her 75% of the time because she just ran off with some people that I didn't know. I dont know what was wrong with her. Maybe the excitement of the con got to her or something, but DAMN. I was actually mad at her during certain parts of the con for she did some shameless things. I was pretty upset with her actually.

I gotta tell ya, I can see her having the capacity to be a very nice person. It's just yeah the way she acted was uhhh, yeah XP

Anyways, Yes I remember you :D
You made a good kabuto in my opinion, I dont think I saw your other ones, and if I did I dont remember.

And it's pretty neat to see a freind apologize, you must have a good freindship XD

or you were really embaressed :P
Pfft! I think my group was a bad influence on her.... what with the porn yaoi doujin party and the yelling of "Wheres my porn!?!?" On teh balcony over the pool... That and we had a mini skit on our balcony by popular demand of small children and she got to kill a Lust, a Sanji, and a SnJ Iruka.... Emmm.... nvm not my fault I abstain from any and all blame! :D  :roll:
Secrety secrets!

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2006, 11:27:24 pm »
Haruhi...

That girl can stalk one when she wants to. It seemed every time I turned around, bam! There she was. It was slightly disturbing and cool at the same time. She knew who I was all weekend and I was some rather obscure characters. Tsuzuki Asato - Yami no Matsuei and Taiki Kou - Sailor Moon Stars.

She is awesome, but it was still weird to have someone know who I was all weekend, especially as Taiki, when I didn't have my Seiya.

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Pixie Stix

• Cabbit
« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2006, 11:31:58 pm »
This one girl stalked me..
O.o;; and that was it.
Kumo 08: Warp/Kaiba from Kaiba

Offline xRIxKUx

• Bunnygirl
    • D.A
« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2006, 06:44:58 pm »
wow....I read 10 pages of fluff lolx
I AM BACK!!!! for the time being...I have Princessing stuff to do. anyways stalker stories? you tell me you guys..DO YOU THINK I WAS STALKED AT ALL?
lolx
I like goats.

Offline anime_fan810808

• Sailor Scout
    • http://animefan810808.deviantart.com/
« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2006, 07:02:59 pm »
Quote from: "xRIxKUx"
wow....I read 10 pages of fluff lolx
I AM BACK!!!! for the time being...I have Princessing stuff to do. anyways stalker stories? you tell me you guys..DO YOU THINK I WAS STALKED AT ALL?
lolx

*coughnarufrocough*...... *runs away*
For the love of Reita.......BE A MAN!!!

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·. REITA!!!!

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2006, 09:58:54 pm »

I've known her for 5 years.... *shivers* I know her pretty well and she is such a spaz! :D

I NOT A SPAZ! I just love Reno and Roy..... :)
Please keep your signature within a reasonable size.

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #141 on: September 29, 2006, 10:57:21 pm »
What's wrong with being a spaz?

*spazes*

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #142 on: September 29, 2006, 11:03:25 pm »

*spazes*

I was born a Spaz I shall Die a Spaz bleased be the Spazez
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #143 on: September 29, 2006, 11:05:03 pm »
AMEN!!!

*bounces off the walls*

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2006, 12:53:04 am »

*spazes*

*spazes with* :shock:

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2006, 12:55:02 am »
AMEN!!!

*bounces off the walls*
OMG!!!! YOU'RE IN SEASIDE!!!! I'll be out there tomorrow!!! Probably at the arcade!!!

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2006, 09:24:17 am »
Awww, I'll be out in long beach playing paintball! But I we could meet up another time! lol

I have to get revenge on this girl in paintball today for making my sister feel like crap. She picked the wrong little sister to pick on right before paint ball. Guess she did't know that I have really good aim. I think I'll send her home nice and sore. NO ONE messes with my little sister!

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #147 on: September 30, 2006, 09:37:04 am »
Cute AND scary with a paint ball gun. Are you sure your not hawkeye Reincarnated?
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #148 on: September 30, 2006, 10:34:00 am »
Maybe you should ask my victim when I'm done with her.  :twisted: And hopefully I won't get banged up too bad either.

EDIT: Well I just got back. Lots of pretty welts. XD But no one was able to sneak up on me so that's good. I didn't get pwned too bad. But I'm a newb to paintball so I still got kinda pwned. I shall be the one doing the pwning next time!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #149 on: September 30, 2006, 09:12:22 pm »
Nothin wrong with the spazin I myself am a frequent spaz particularly over pretty shiny things... sorta like a crow or a magpie.... :oops:
Secrety secrets!