Author Topic: Witchwigs.com order  (Read 8126 times)

Offline sardonicrose

• Cabbit
Witchwigs.com order
« on: July 17, 2004, 04:53:58 pm »
This is an order for the wigs at witchwigs.com. I had planned on ordering a whole lot of wigs but some things came up and now I don't have enough for a wholesale order. For witch wigs, in order to qualify you need at least 12 wigs. What's so great about this order is that you get 40% off all the wigs at witchwigs.com. This 40% comes off the sale prices of the wigs, which is already low. For this order I will only accept Paypal and money orders. Since the order is coming up quite quick, it would be preferred paypal.

You take the sale price on the site and minus 40% from that total. $3 per wig for the shipping from the company to my place. Now if you don't want to style your wig then you can save on shipping and I will give it to you at the con. To guarantee you'll get it, I'll make sure you can get in touch with me on Friday or that Saturday during the con. Other wise the shipping is 3.50 for your first wig and 1.50 for each additional wig you have.

For example, take one of my wigs: Cher 951 in Dark Purple
The sale price is 47.99 with 40% off it's 28.79. I would add 3 dollars (31.79). Then if I was having it sent to a house, the grand total would be 35.29.

Please PM me with your name, your address, shipping option (sent to your house or drop off for Kumori Con people), payment and wig details (wig name, color, and sale price).

I will be placing the order August 10th so please be prompt on payment. And hopefully the wigs should show the last week of August.

Please be free to ask any questions you might have.

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
Witchwigs.com order
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2004, 03:13:35 pm »
What sort of wigs? Are they all typical long black witch wigs or are there some different colors as well? And what's the pricing? Some more information might get more people interested ^.^;; I'm thinking of having a Kotoko (from Chobits) costume made in the near future, so I'm kinda looking around to see if it'd be better to buy one or have my friend make one for me (she's a really good seamstress and is thinking that she'll have to custom dye my wig if I have her make it (which would make it close to $100, about half the price of the costume >.<;; )...
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Witchwigs.com order
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2004, 03:23:49 pm »
Oh, I never thought people wouldn't know witchwigs... sorry my fault ^^;; But yeah the website was in the name but here it is:http://www.witchwigs.com . This is my first time doing wholesale from witch wigs and most of the time I only order for my group. But the prices are fairly good then with 40% off, it's real good BUT we need 12 wigs ordered and right now we have 4. As for the wigs, I would hope people would look theirselves so I could have the code when ordering but they have lots and lots of wigs. Not just 'witch' wigs ^_^ So, please take a look. If you need me to look for you, just tell me. If you have any more question then please do ask. ^_^

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
Witchwigs.com order
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2004, 03:32:19 pm »
Ah! Okay. Baka me, I didn't read the topic that closely... I saw "Witchwigs" and skipped over the .com part so I didn't realize it was a website ^.^;; Hmmm... I like their wigs, but they don't have the color or style I need... They don't do custom styles do they? If they at least had the style I needed then I could dye it the color I wanted for cheaper than they'd probably add to the price... Kotoko's hair unfortunately is a unique mix of blue that's rather hard to find in the costume wig shops...
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline Irnogs

• Chibi
Witchwigs.com order
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2004, 02:55:56 pm »
Dye? Good luck with that, since most of the wigs sold anymore are synthetic. You'd be better off styling a wig that has a similar color. You might want to check amphigory.com also if you haven't already. I can't say they'd necessarily have what you're looking for, but the people there are nice and would let you know if they could help if you emailed them. (I've asked them for help w/color matching before since often times photos on a monitor aren't entirely accurate.)

Hmm... I'm thinking I might have to partake in this order. Oh, how much are you going to charge for shipping, and when would we get them? By mail, pick-up?? Also, since it's not really stated clearly anywhere on their site, I would like to know if the 40% is taken from the "sale" prices they have listed (the only price listed if you view as a list) or the "regular" price. Thanks!

Witchwigs.com order
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2004, 10:59:22 pm »
Quote from: "Irnogs"
Hmm... I'm thinking I might have to partake in this order. Oh, how much are you going to charge for shipping, and when would we get them? By mail, pick-up?? Also, since it's not really stated clearly anywhere on their site, I would like to know if the 40% is taken from the "sale" prices they have listed (the only price listed if you view as a list) or the "regular" price. Thanks!

I'm very sorry everyone I didn't put much info on this deal. I'll redo the main post later today. Here's the breakdown for the complete process. You take the sale price on the site and minus 40% from that total. $2 per wig for the shipping from the company to my place. Now if you don't want to style your wig then you can save on shipping and I will give it to you at the con. To guarantee you'll get it, I'll make sure you can get in touch with me on Friday or that Saturday during the con. Other wise the shipping is 3.50 for your first wig and 1.50 for each additional wig you have. I want to put the order out by August 5th so hopefully it will get here by the end of August. And it would be preferred if everyone used paypal since snail mail can't guarantee it on time. If you have anymore questions please let me know. Thanks!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Witchwigs.com order
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2004, 05:53:56 pm »
Gosh, my friend is looking for an Inu Yasha wig and there might just be one here, in the silver gray color, but I can't figure out which design....
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline sardonicrose

• Cabbit
Witchwigs.com order
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2004, 07:46:29 pm »
Well I updated my first post. Please take a look if you're interested.

Offline sharsachan

• Sailor Scout
    • http://geocities.com/sharafanfics
dying a synthetic wig
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2004, 09:03:38 am »
for people who are interseted in dying synthetic wigs, katiebair.com is run by a girl who has come up with a formula for wig dye and now sells it on her site. It's a bit expensive (almost 20 buck a bottle) but it works really well, I've used it more than once and totally recomend it.

or you can use the old method of dying wigs, which is sharpie markers. its a lot more tedious though.