Convention Events and Programming > Panels & et cetera

Voice dubbing panel

(1/4) > >>

Washougal_Otaku:
Well, this was a lot of fun.  Some of us got to work on a scene from an Inuyasha episode.  A former VIZ video employee provided the stuff, and voice actors Tiffany Grant & Kirk Thornton were there to watch, providing tips and critisisms (when they had to).  It was just, amazing!  Playing as Inuyasha was kinda fun, (that means it's my show!  Mwahahaha!).

Delphi:
It was insanely fun. I just wish I did a better job as Shippo. Funny thing is the next day my voice decided to drop lower than usual. Stupid voice.

My friend had fun screeching as Kagome. She has fun going on yelling tirades like Ed when we call her short so my other friend and I knew she'd be perfect and made her jump up, lol.

Rina-chan:
I wanted to go, but I had to attend the cosplay rehearsal ;_; I've been in the amateur voice acting scene for the past few years so it would have been nice to get some tips and actually try dubbing.

Hopefully next time~

leashy:
I was rehearsing for cosplay as well, I am totally looking for this panel next year, it sounds awesome!

Washougal_Otaku:
Hey, this may sound like a lame question, but isn't there some sort of software out there where people can do their own voice dubbing?  Maybe the Kumoricon staff should do a voice dubbing!  (But would it be "legal" to show it @ the convention, I wonder?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version