Author Topic: Quoting Kumoricon 2006  (Read 31934 times)

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2006, 10:15:31 pm »
I read doujinshi for the articles.

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2006, 11:02:39 pm »
Riza-san, I was admiring you for like, an hour, in the lobby. (It's fun watching you play with your gun by the way XP)

I really should have taken a picture of you... great cosplay, by the way!!

Hopefully I'll go to Sakura-con next year... And THEN I'll get you!

(PS- no, I am not a stalker, nor a lesbian.... and if you didn't think that at first, ignore this... ... ... WHY ARE YOU STILL WATCHING ME?? ... ... ... stalker is j00.... ... ... <.<)

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2006, 07:33:59 am »
Who were you cosplaying as?

Hehe...I like my guns. I got to fire off my Desert Eagle yesturday! Such a nice feeling to it. Really nice kickback and weight. So very nice...*purrs*

Yeah, the one I had the con though was a toy Colt that I painted silver with acryllics. I had silver hands all day and chased peope around the house with them. X3

Why is everyone so afraid to take my picture? I don't bite! Often! lol

And if you want to stalk me at Sakuracon you'll have to put with my new group including a Roy. ;) Tee hee hee.

And Negima, that was good. XD
Unable to come this year. Sorry guys...

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2006, 09:36:16 am »
well... in most guys defense if you have watched the anime and seen how she handles most situations (with a gun) ud be afraid to aproach any hawkeye either LOL. btw great job on the cosplay, you really looked the part. :)

(I was my avatar)
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2006, 11:52:29 am »
Oh come on! The worst I could do is throw it at you! lol The thing can't shoot!

And thank you! I'm very pleased to hear that I pulled it off. I was afraid I was acting like too much of a spaz because it was my first con. I also felt a little lost cuz I was the only FMA cosplayer in the group I went with. But next time I'll have an entire FMA group if things go well! AND a Roy to torture! Yay!

And I wouldn't be afraid to approach a Hawkeye. Then again, I'd be like "Can I see your gun? O.O" Heh.

Got a picture of yourself? I just can't place you. >.<

And another quote!

Reno: Anyone got any lipstick I can borrow? I wanna write on Rude's head!

Offline Kalain-san

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2006, 02:08:51 pm »
Quote from: "FilkAeris"
Quote from: "Kalain-san"
A female Edward Elric... ...quite frankly, that's not easy to do at that speed and she did it perfectly (*shifty eyes*).

Er.  Yes.  Perrrrfectly.  >_>;;

(That would be me, as a matter of fact.  I perform under my forum name, FilkAeris.  What did you need to get in contact about?  ^_^)

That will have to wait...got busy so I didn't post before I left, but right now I'm on a Vacation...posting from a Library right now in Salt Lake City. ^_^ Ha ha...basicly I'll just say this quick...I want something of that song. The lyrics would be great but even greater would be a sound file of you singing it or even a vid file. It's just...so sweet. *laughs* Well I'll be gone for 2-some weeks...school starts the day after I get back so I'll have some more organizing to do after that...hmm..I really should look into putting all the video from what I taped on my video camera onto YouTube..though I never have gotten anything I have taped before onto my computer, this is certainly a worthy to do it..I still have things running through my head at times, ha ha. Oh..and my sorryness for posting this here where it for the most part doesn't belong..but I'm in a hurry (he says as he types a whole lot of shtuff..(yes..with a "h"...it's funnier..<_<;)) Oh right..*ahem*, well---yeah. ^^; Annnnyyyway. This should be fun; hecktic and stressful when I get back..but hey, I can handle it! I have to! After all, anime isn't just for fun..it's something that you can nod and smile at thinking about how you could do something that way; then to take things into your own hands and DO that! Course that doesn't apply for massive things of hurting and killing people, but you get the point! Ha ha. *ahem*..Yush! *raises fist into air*
Even if I knew...I still wouldn't tell you.

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2006, 05:19:15 pm »
"my parents thought hentai was a kind of car."

XD my friends saw that somewhere ...
[size=9]FOOL! two swords and a hat don't make a samurai!!![/size]
http://htttp://www.shiroikaze.deviantart.com

Offline Darkerlight

• Chibi
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2006, 06:37:19 pm »
"can sleep... cows will eat me"
"can sleep... cows will eat me"

"can sleep... con will eat me"
Click me! Help me hatch!

Offline dearSgirl

• Cabbit
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2006, 11:06:57 pm »
cosplay skit: Y-A-O-I!! :lol:  :lol:

Offline BoredHorror

• Chibi
    • http://www.boredhorror.deviantart.com
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2006, 02:08:10 pm »
"Hey look it's AXEL! HE'S PLAYING TENNIS! COOL!"
-Mikae

Offline Brack

• Cabbit
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2006, 03:24:39 am »
my friend and I just sitting at the chairs in front of the Sakuracon booth just for the heck of it...

random dude: "I was gonna visit you guys last year... but I didn't have the money for it"...
me: "huh?"
dude: "you, Sakuracon"
my friend: "we're just um... sitting here"

lol

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2006, 01:28:59 am »
I think most of the con was a blur, and remembering exact things at 1:30 in the morning 3 weeks later.....not gonna happen.  But!  I do remember:

Me (Duo Maxwell) and Cookie Jenova to the naruto cosplayers in lthe lobby of the Oxford:
We'll give you cake if you join the dark side!

Them: Sweet!

(and thus the Children of Darkness were born!)  V^_^

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2006, 08:15:27 am »
Just because I want to make Max feel all happy inside.

Yaten Kou: I hate you guys! (To Taiki and Seiya)

Me: There you are! You know how hard you are to find!? (points to a frightened looking Negima)

Eh, that's all I can remember right now while on the stupid medication the docotor gave me. @.@

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2006, 09:03:12 am »
me "i just saw joe and he was in a bear suit!!!"
kendo boyfriend and friend "why was he in a bear suit?"
me "i dont know but it was awesome!!!"
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Kexita

• Cabbit
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2006, 02:52:07 pm »
Quote from: "babysugarbear28"
"he is a green beastie indeed" giggle giggle giggle ~Tsunade~

I can't believe I had to say that about Gai XD

XD but it was so funny! you guys did a great job with that skit by the way.

"I am the true prince of tennis!"- L with his tennis racket, right before going onstage to do karaoke.

"You are all married!" -wolfwood, while marrying the masses on the tennis court. (he married me with all my friends. He married my sasuke and naruto plushies too. XD)

"OMG! Kuroneko sama! *paws at the glass* GAH! stop teasing us!"-many people, pawing at the windows while waiting inline to get into the opening ceremonies. People in the dealers hall were teasing us with their stuff. XD

"Let us in! Let us in! Let us in!....I like pie! I like pie! I like pie!" -all of us, while waiting to get into opening ceremonies. That was actually my friend mike's idea, and we passed it down the line. Whoever changed the chant to "I like pie!"....you are one awesome dude. XD *salute*

hrmm...thats all i can remember as of right now. Ah, unless you include the skits!

"The fans are right Kakashi! we really were made for eachother! *leaps into kakashi's arms*"- Iruka, from that...one skit. Was it called konoha confessions? well, it was funny. X3

L: "...are those...cookies?"
cookie holder: "yes."
L: "are you going to....EAT them?"
Cookie holder: "Yes..."
L: "Can I...Have them?"
Cookie holder: "No. >_>"
Raito: "well, Im not one to do L favors, but...*scribbles down cookie holders name in the death note"
cookie holder: x.x *dies*
L: *snatches up cookies* we wont tell anyone about this one. >3>
~The death note skit. (im sorry i cant remember the skits official name!) for the life of me, I cant remember who was holding those cookies either...Im sorry! im sorry all mighty cookie holder. T_T
2005-Cat girl
2006-Kabuto, Anti Sora, sai
2007-Beauty Queen Etna
2008-Sonozaki Shion (Or am i mion? hee hee<3)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/Kyumi/Picture005.jpg
Have you seen me? Im on the right and i went missing during k-con 2007! Please

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2006, 04:04:29 pm »
Somehow I get the feeling that the "I like pie" starter was my friend. Her name's Trish and she's a erm "vertically challenged" auburn haired girl that looks like Selphie incarnated. Even without the costume XD It's her signature saying. I'll ask her about it.

Although...There was another person I heard of that says it too...hmm... I thought she was original.

EDIT: Wasn't her. She didn't even hear it. Now I HAVE to find the pie chanter!

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2006, 06:21:46 pm »
Well Riza my friend Mushoku is a big fan of saying thouse lines.
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2006, 08:23:27 pm »
Quote from: "the_wind_the_sea"
Me: There you are! You know how hard you are to find!? (points to a frightened looking Negima)

*laughs*
Well... how would you react if someone pointed at you and said that? ^_^

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2006, 08:45:06 pm »
Quote from: "Negima"
Quote from: "the_wind_the_sea"

*laughs*
Well... how would you react if someone pointed at you and said that? ^_^

I still find it amusing.

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Pixie Stix

• Cabbit
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2006, 11:27:57 pm »
Some little kid: -about to cry- OH GOD, ITS A SNAKE! -points at me-

some random guy: Look! Its orochimaru! Are you going to strangle me with your tongue? -sticks out tongue-
Me: not today...

"YOU HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A CHOCOBO!" Is something I also heard.

I was cosplaying as Orochimaru (no, really? and yes i changed my name here on the Kumoricon Forums), I was the short one with the plushie bow who's hair wasn't long enough. Several people asked if they could grope my bow.

While I was in line for the skits, shirts flew everywhere. I swear I could hear somebody shout "AIR RAID!!!!!!!!!"

And lastly..when I was with a naruto group at the mall i saw a couple of mothers cover their children's eyes.
Kumo 08: Warp/Kaiba from Kaiba

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2006, 09:42:34 pm »
Quote from: "Pixie Stix"

And lastly..when I was with a naruto group at the mall i saw a couple of mothers cover their children's eyes.

Did they really?

I was the Female Kakashi.......
God, those children may very well be tramutized.

Or be so intrigued they become midget Otakus. >.<
Hmmm what to do next year?

Who saw the SnJ Kakashi?!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2006, 11:05:12 pm »
Quote from: "{m}"

Did they really?

man, when my friends and I wandered through target for more hair supplies (note that we were dressed as the ff7 turks), people kept on doing that whole trying-to-avoid-eye-contact bit but they couldn't help but stare at my friend angelina wearing a bald cap, rhe with her black dot and slicked back hair, me with my odd hairdo and red marks, and shinra in the whole costume gettup... it was rather funny and we decided to hang out in the video game section for a while lol.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Pixie Stix

• Cabbit
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2006, 11:23:12 pm »
Quote from: "makichan"

Did they really?

man, when my friends and I wandered through target for more hair supplies (note that we were dressed as the ff7 turks), people kept on doing that whole trying-to-avoid-eye-contact bit but they couldn't help but stare at my friend angelina wearing a bald cap, rhe with her black dot and slicked back hair, me with my odd hairdo and red marks, and shinra in the whole costume gettup... it was rather funny and we decided to hang out in the video game section for a while lol.

Yes they really did cover the children's eyes...X3

i wanted to say something like "Don't worry children, Orochimaru LOVES you!" but I was afraid they would go after me..just like the midget by the carousel who got mad at me.
Kumo 08: Warp/Kaiba from Kaiba

Offline {m}

• Sailor Scout
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2006, 07:05:33 am »

i wanted to say something like "Don't worry children, Orochimaru LOVES you!" but I was afraid they would go after me..just like the midget by the carousel who got mad at me.

Oh god! XD

They probably would have!
America is full of over-protective mothers who may, or may not be, rabid and like to go for the throat if they believe their child in danger.
They generally are not.

Some one got mad at you?
What'd you do?
Lick them?
Hmmm what to do next year?

Who saw the SnJ Kakashi?!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2006, 09:48:48 pm »

Oh god! XD

They probably would have!
America is full of over-protective mothers who may, or may not be, rabid and like to go for the throat if they believe their child in danger.
They generally are not.

Some one got mad at you?
What'd you do?
Lick them?
I just pictured that in my mind and started cracking up.... My stepdad asked me what was so funny so I told him and he is looiking at me like I sprouted an alternate skull. Heh silly parentals...
Secrety secrets!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2006, 10:48:00 pm »
yeah usaly people dont like it when you lick them
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Eternal Yamcha

• Sailor Scout
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2006, 06:56:14 am »
"DBGT sucks major Dragon Balls!" Said by me in an argument in our hotel room.... it was later made into a comment made by our Shino turned crossdresser,"You wanna see my dragon balls?" Very naughty.....

Is it bad that I know that there's a Dragon Ball GT TCG card called "Sucking Dragon Balls?"

This wasn't exactly a quotable situation... But it's the closest thing I remember.

One of the medics and I were hanging out keeping an eye on a line during registration. I, being the person I am and insanely shallow, was checking out a chick that was cosplaying one of the Sailor Scouts.

After about a minute of looking, the medic says something along the lines of "Yeah, he's got too big of a package to be a chick."

Almost on cue the cosplayer turned around and it was a guy. My heart instantly sank and I almost wept.

That reminds me of another thing I said...

"I've seen more guys in skirts than chicks. This is so unfair."
"Raisin Bran Crunch: BUY ME SOME; MOM!!!"

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2006, 03:38:37 pm »
Quote from: "Eternal Yamcha"
"DBGT sucks major Dragon Balls!" Said by me in an argument in our hotel room.... it was later made into a comment made by our Shino turned crossdresser,"You wanna see my dragon balls?" Very naughty.....

Is it bad that I know that there's a Dragon Ball GT TCG card called "Sucking Dragon Balls?"

This wasn't exactly a quotable situation... But it's the closest thing I remember.

One of the medics and I were hanging out keeping an eye on a line during registration. I, being the person I am and insanely shallow, was checking out a chick that was cosplaying one of the Sailor Scouts.

After about a minute of looking, the medic says something along the lines of "Yeah, he's got too big of a package to be a chick."

Almost on cue the cosplayer turned around and it was a guy. My heart instantly sank and I almost wept.

That reminds me of another thing I said...

"I've seen more guys in skirts than chicks. This is so unfair."
Not bad so much as really really odd... I know crossplayers can dissappoint... We had a buddy who was running around as the Sailor Star Lights all girls dressed as boys who could transform into girls.... Sailor Scouts are just confusing that way....

"Guys who look like girls dressed as guys who look like girls confuse my poor little brain. X0" Said to a random person while on my way over to the Ramen eating contest.
Secrety secrets!

Offline pieisexactlythree

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2006, 03:43:03 pm »
He said "X0" ?  I'm having a hard time believing that.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Quoting Kumoricon 2006
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2006, 03:46:07 pm »
Quote from: "pieisexactlythree"
He said "X0" ?  I'm having a hard time believing that.
No I said that and I just put that to halfass the description of my expression as I said that. Sorry if it was confusing...
Secrety secrets!