Author Topic: The After(Con)math~ What stories do YOU have to tell?  (Read 45696 times)

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
The After(Con)math~ What stories do YOU have to tell?
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2006, 10:43:38 pm »
Yes! See, I was trying my best to not laugh. Next time I want to be a character that smiles all the time.

I am re-editing this post.

Anyway, I loved your Iruka costume. Your costume of that chunin exam instructor was awesome too. I didn't get any pictures of you on monday unfortunately. =(

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2006, 12:31:48 am »
Quote from: "Adell"
Anyway, I loved your Iruka costume. Your costume of that chunin exam instructor was awesome too. I didn't get any pictures of you on monday unfortunately. =(

Thank you! It was really fun and I love both characters.
I will have a Naruto pic page up soon. Here is my first set of pics.
http://bellethecat.com/photos3.html

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2006, 08:24:10 am »
Well, one of my duties there was a guest liaison (man, that's an odd word).  My guests were Tiffany Grant & Piano Squall.  One day, all of the guests, members of the relations department, and, I think that's it, went to eat out.  I learned that both Tiffany & Mike (Piano Squall) are not that much into alcohol.  The group also made some cannibal jokes, as Tiffany said she'd eat my arm if she wasn't fed soon.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2006, 01:56:52 pm »
Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"
It's all blurring together for me but I've already typed up my own convention reports on my livejournal (username tee_moss) and sent out the Pocky Club update newsletter.

I remember getting to watch the Kirari Super Live concert at Sailor Moon Live Action Advanced the second night, it was the first time I got to see it and it was awesome. Especially when the characters talked to audience members.

Early on when I was first wearing my Pocky Shogun helmet I nearly got knocked over when like, 5 people at once tried to grab pocky out of it. That's when I started handing it out instead. Right after that though the staffers over at the exhibitor's hall held my arms while Eric tried to eat the helmet itself (and my giant pocky). It was pretty fun though, I enjoyed being recognizable.

I heard that Waffles was talking to someone and they didn't believe that I was actually Tom the Fanboy. They were all "No way!"

I loved hanging out after the con at the yojimbo pizza party and watching the last half of AMV Hell 0. It really is better when you know what not to look at.

One of the things I'll remember the most was that the vendors RAN OUT OF POCKY! I mean that's crazy! If we hadn't stocked up BEFORE the convention we would have been totally screwed. Thank you all for coming to the Pocky Club panel and donating so much money!
WAIT!!!!! There was pocky in there!?! DAMNNIT!!!!! So all those times I saw you and I was craving pocky it was just right there for the taking..... :evil: Darn..... :D I'll get you and you're pocky boxes too next Kumoricon Tom!
Secrety secrets!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2006, 03:06:49 pm »
Quote from: "Lin"
WAIT!!!!! There was pocky in there!?! DAMNNIT!!!!! So all those times I saw you and I was craving pocky it was just right there for the taking..... :evil: Darn..... :D I'll get you and you're pocky boxes too next Kumoricon Tom!

:shock: I'll need to get a biggy Pocky-tana to defend myself with!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2006, 04:56:32 pm »
I liked being kidnapped for photos by random groups. Heh, it was great. Never had so many people ask me for my picture before.
Unable to come this year. Sorry guys...

Offline Chevi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2006, 06:06:36 pm »
This was my first time being at Kumori-Con because I was told it was similar to the old Sakura-Con.  So I enjoyed myself throughly.  I was walking around with my friends mostly just checking the place out, one of my friends being the Kanti (FLCL) cosplayer.  xD  Couldn't walk around without stopping every 5 steps or so.  My bf helped make a majority of his costume so it was cool to see all the reactions to it.  

I'm also a Pullip doll collector, and it was my first time seeing the dealers room carry ANYTHING Pullip-related so that was the only thing I ended up buying.  

At closing ceremonies, I found out that my design won the mascot contest.  I was stoked!  My friend cried for me.  But I also think she cried because it was her last con. T^T  

I had a blast and I'm totally going next year, how can I not?! xD

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2006, 11:38:39 pm »
Quote from: "Riza-chan"
Story Story Die was great. I loved slipping into character when it switched to FMA. And it was much fun shooting the guy who used too much potty humor and then becoming the "official" executioner afterwards.

I was the one who did all those bathroom jokes. When I mentioned the joke that got me eliminated (the raw sewage reference), I didn't think of it as bathroom humor and had I realized that it was pretty bathroom-related, I wouldn't have mentioned it and would've tried to come up with something different and will be more careful next time I play Story Story Die.  I'm not disappointed that I went out that way, though and I'm glad that you enjoyed shooting me. Plus, it was cool seeing you at that event. I liked the job you did playing Story Story Die.

Also "molesting" the resturaunt statues with another Riza. That was freaking hillarious.

I enjoyed taking that picture. I plan on getting my pictures developed soon and will post them when I do so.

Mars: At the pool party, I was the guy with the long brown hair and red shorts. It's good hearing from you again and I hope to hear more from people who were at that party.

Offline kalark

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2006, 11:47:33 pm »
I had an.... interesting experience >_>"""""

So on sunday evening me this dude who was crossplaying and a few girls were talking just outside of the gaming room, and somehow we got to talking about yaoi (much like everything that happend at k-con boiled down to yaoi :P)

Well it eventually somehow turned into the bunch of girls there wanting me to kiss the boy on the cheek(I am straight btw :P), I was like ok and fake kissed (you know like turn the cheek and kiss air kinda thing), then the girls were like; "no no on the lips!!!!!!*giddy noise*" :P.

I said, "uhhh thats okay, you should kiss her though *XD face*". After doing it the 4 girls turned toward me and said that I had to now because they kissed. And of course when I refused they said in a loud voice something about yaoi and more girls walked over, and me being the kind of person who does crazy things when the spotlight is on him, I ended up making out with him >_<""""
Tasted like ritz crackers >_>"
It was interesting :P
I did get a kiss from one of the girls for doing it :3
but yes let this be a lesson! Dont fall into peer pressure and make out with the same sex!

Offline Catgirl Rin Rin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2006, 12:07:40 am »
I had so much fun! ^___^ It was great!

I met Negima, and Hakushaku, Leashy, SuperJaz, Riza-Chan, WolfWood, Shadow, Wind and Sea, Vondan-San and so many others! I hugged all the ones I could, Haku-Cheri's hugs were great! <3 I felt like a well-cared for kitty, she rubbed my back! ^___^ And Negima was awesome! He bought Asuna from me and claimed his Namida character!

Wind and Sea got her three sailor starlight dollies, and gave me free advertising! Thank you for comissioning me! *huggles* I had a great time meeting you and your crew!

Leashy-Chan, it was so much much much fun to be with you, you can't possibly imagine how much fun I had! *Huggles tightly* I'm sorry for the mess I left you house while conning it up, and hope I didn't stress you out by going everywhere,  making you drive everywhere and drop me off at station so early ^^; I hope you are doing alright!

Wolf-Wood, you are so cute! Those Paopu's aren't for eating though, deary XD *Huggles* Thanks for letting me tousle your hair! <3

Shadow, you were so cute too, and I'm glad you liked your Jack Sparrow dolly! He was such fun to make ^__^

I pulled an all-nighter to finish Leashy's costume and mine, and Leashy was in a skit and I sold my dollies and held 2 workshops! I met my friend Dustin, he was so great, and I met such awesome people, a lovely Willy Wonka and a neat black/purple coated young man who had prettu eyes who was really The Night Bringer from here! <3 ^__^ A cute catboy, a super awesome Riku and a Domo-kun carrier! I'll wirte more later!!!!! ^___^

X_____X ;____; Kalark! I saw you! I saw you in your Roy Mustang costume while I was going downstairs on that last day for the Charity Auction! I saw you sitting with a group of others near some couches, and I  think our eyes met and I knew in the back of my head that I had seen you before somewhere! Ahhh, I would've went up to you, talked to you, and hugged you if you allowed it! Pwahhh, I'm glad to hear that you had fun!

And I met Vondan-San! He was awesome to meet, I shook his leather-working hands! ^___^ *Cheers* He was very kind to me, he even lent me 2 pairs of scissors to use during my first workshop, and gave me a bag of pigskin to experiment with ^^ Thank you!
- Sakura-Con-Goers-Click ^^

Offline kalark

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2006, 12:19:27 am »
aww you should have hugged me Rin rin :3

I always love getting hugs :3!!!!

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2006, 12:30:45 am »
Rin Rin, it was awesome getting to finally meet you. ^^ You are honestly one of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm so glad I got a picture with you before I left! I'll send it to you when State Alchemist sends me the photos on her camera. =3

Like TDS? Become a fan on facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thedeppsquad

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2006, 12:56:07 am »
Hey Shadow, has there been any pictures of you posted up yet? I wanted to see your costume, but I never found you. =(

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2006, 09:25:54 am »
Quote from: "cheesethrower"
Quote from: "the_wind_the_sea"
By the way, I was Taiki Kou. I was in a yellow suit Sunday and Monday.

!

I was the guy you hugged on Monday! And to narrow that statement down a little, I shall say what you said to get my attention: "Eyebrows!". I'm glad you posted, because as soon as I walked away I thought "wait, she was cool, I should have gotten her forum name". :3

Sweet. That's awesome. ^_^ I'm now remembering most of the stuff from the con. It always happens... More interesting stories shall erupt.

Two words...

Myspace Dinner...

That was interesting.

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2006, 10:51:47 am »
Hey Shadow, has there been any pictures of you posted up yet? I wanted to see your costume, but I never found you. =(

Aww.. I would have liked to meet you. ;_; I've only found one picture so far, which I found in reppy's gallery. The picture doesn't really even show my shoes that I slaved over though. I shall find a better picture someday!

But if you want to see the one I found it's right here. ^^ (I look so baaadd..x_x)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/Meryl_Stryfe/Cosplay/Kumoricon/2006/k-con-2006-098-_Large_.jpg

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2006, 10:57:47 am »
Quote from: "kalark"
Tasted like ritz crackers >_>"
It was interesting :P
I did get a kiss from one of the girls for doing it :3
but yes let this be a lesson! Dont fall into peer pressure and make out with the same sex!

I didn't expect the Ritz crackers line, ha!
Peer pressure can be tough. At least you were sober, and you knew hew was a crossplayer.  :wink:
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Faery

• Cabbit
Re: The After(Con)math~ What stories do YOU have to tell?
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2006, 12:22:13 pm »
Quote from: "Irate Beldam"
Myself, I don't have that many stories. Well, that I'm willing to...share, anyway. :)

Except one.
Late Sunday night, a bunch of my friends and I took two cars to eat at the Denny's by the Red Lion.
The first car of people left to make their way back to the hotel, and we followed. We lost sight of them, and missed the turn back to the hotel.

We ended up in Camus, Washington. :D And it took us nearly half an hour of freaking out in the dark to figure out how to get back to Oregon. (We're...directionally challenged, one could say.)

I'm still ever so amused by the fact that you miss one little turn and end up in a completley different State. :o

[/size]

And in that story the waitress thought you said a  blank blank #ucker, for your drink. That had us giggling for a while.

Ummm story, yea, in our hotel room the first night one of the guys had turned on the hair conditioner full blast and so me and my friend (who were next to it) woke up spooning each other because it was so freaking cold. It's a lot more funny in person.
PWEEEEEEEEE   X.X

Offline Catgirl Rin Rin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2006, 12:25:00 pm »
Ah, I met Tom too! ^^ That was awesome, I loved your helmet! And you made such a great Kimura *giggles* Ki-Kimu-Chan... >.>....<.<...

I must locate Riku! Did anyone see that awesome Riku with the keyblade with the purple-magenta wing on it? =D
- Sakura-Con-Goers-Click ^^

Offline Shiv

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2006, 12:34:19 pm »
Quote from: "superjaz3p"
it was so great seeing every one agai it was funny when id reconize some one and say who i was (suoperjaz theyd be "oh superjaz! that ior random peeps who'd give me a shout out
high light"roping a mustang into doing a pockty delivery (thanks btw)
who then got roped iinto a photo shoot with a guy hugging his leg saying "i'll fallow you anywhere!"
 down side, in the minits i wasnt doing (delivering pocky skits ect) any thing i felt super sleepy and tired,now i've been to cons before being 4 year vt as well i didnt know the deal i do now i was fight a cold and i woke up with strep throat,i'm just glad it waited till after my birthday party last night
i got all 3 zim dvds (i already had i ) a gir keychain  blues brother movie and chop sticks

Ha! That Mustang was me! I want a picture of that photoshoot so bad! Anyone who has the Mustang miniskirt pose picture let me know! Sorry I couldn't spend more time with you guys, being Yojimbo is crazy busy >_<

Another thing I remember is that I had to yell at Greg Dean to use the right door in the Dealers' Room to exit, heh. He said something to the effect of "You don't even know who I am, do you?" jokingly and I said "Of course I know who you are, but you still need to go out the other door!" XD. For some reason I thought it was hillarious to be telling one of my favorite comic artists that he had to go out the other door.

They almost got him Coke for lunch! O_O Then they didn't and it turned out they were getting Pepsi anyway, but I made sure to let everyone know that Coke was not an acceptable substitute. Yarr.

I'm sure I have lots of other fun stories, but mostly they're all buried in a haze of craziness and exhaustion. Working opening to close and getting very little sleep tends to do that to a guy. The miniskirt pose with the FMA photoshoot group is easily my favorite thing that happened during the general con (I had so much trouble keeping a straight face), but the yojimbo staff party was pure awesome in a can. Thanks to all of you who attended the con and all the other staffers, I think we had one of our best Kumoricons yet this year, despite the registration line fiasco!

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2006, 01:39:00 pm »
Quote from: "Shadow"

Aww.. I would have liked to meet you. ;_; I've only found one picture so far, which I found in reppy's gallery. The picture doesn't really even show my shoes that I slaved over though. I shall find a better picture someday!

But if you want to see the one I found it's right here. ^^ (I look so baaadd..x_x)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a217/Meryl_Stryfe/Cosplay/Kumoricon/2006/k-con-2006-098-_Large_.jpg

Hurray for reppy! If you have a digital camera, take a picture of your shoes and upload them!

I can't believe that you even wore the gloves, with it being so warm this weekend. Anyway, the costume rocks. I'm a little bummed that I didn't bump into you this weekend. Or maybe I did and was completely olbivious. I'm glad someone took a picture though!

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2006, 02:00:08 pm »
Quote from: "Shadow"

Hurray for reppy! If you have a digital camera, take a picture of your shoes and upload them!

I can't believe that you even wore the gloves, with it being so warm this weekend. Anyway, the costume rocks. I'm a little bummed that I didn't bump into you this weekend. Or maybe I did and was completely olbivious. I'm glad someone took a picture though!

I would take a picture of the shoes, but they're in poor condition after wearing them all weekend. ^^;

Oh yes, my hands were kept really warm. They were actually really thick snow gloves or something. Thank you! ^^ I'm bummed I didn't run into you either. But there's always next year!

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline Sinaj

• Chibi
« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2006, 02:10:37 pm »
Quote from: "Shiv"
They almost got him Coke for lunch! O_O Then they didn't and it turned out they were getting Pepsi anyway, but I made sure to let everyone know that Coke was not an acceptable substitute. Yarr.

I'm with Greg Dean... Coke is never a substitute for Pepsi... Pepsi is the exlixer of life

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2006, 02:22:52 pm »
Quote from: "Negima"

This story is just plain amusing to me...

I was searching around for Negima to give him something Sunday night, and I couldn't find him anywhere it was so frustrating. So, I sat down next to Klint and Scooby (I know his name, can't spell it,) on the ledge in front of the breakfast area and just talked with them. About twenty minutes later, Negima starts to walk down the hall towards us. I point at him and yell about how hard he is to track down and such. He comes over and I hand him one of the roses I was carrying around. Hehehe... That was fun. ^_^

On Monday, I stole Tom Riddle's journal and got close to getting away with it into the Girl's Bathroom, when Negima caught me. Saddness. But, I couldn't stop laughing when I told some of my friends the story on the way home. It was so highly amusing. ^_^ I still love you Negima, I just want your journal damn it! *shakes fist at you*

You shall never get my journal!  You hear me?  NEVER! ^_^
I didn't realize you were taking it to the Girl's Bathroom.
I never before realized how hard it is to run with cloak while carrying stuff.

Well, guys can't follow me in there. That's why I was running to it. ^_^ Yay for weekend fun!

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2006, 05:34:34 pm »
Quote from: "the_wind_the_sea"
Well, guys can't follow me in there. That's why I was running to it. ^_^ Yay for weekend fun!

Oh, okay.  I was thinking you were planning to throw it at Moaning Myrtle.  ^_^

@Catgirl Rin Rin
Asuna is safe and sound by the way. ^^

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2006, 06:13:13 pm »
dont worry about that next year Negima on of superjaz's powers is...
THE ABILITY TO GO INTO GIRLS REST ROOM!!!
yes pls hold auplause
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #125 on: September 07, 2006, 06:27:40 pm »

Oh, okay.  I was thinking you were planning to throw it at Moaning Myrtle.  

There was a moaning Myrtle too no one told me about a moaning Myrtle.  There were 3 cosplays I wanted to see Myrtle Velma and Willow

On Sunday four people walked up to tell me about the Velma and if I cought the Bakazou show.  I missed the Saturday show and had a game on Sunday night.   The last two to tell me about the Velma I expressed how I would like to see the Velma and then the guy next to them turned out to be Bakazou Chris?  So I spot the Velma later that night waiting for the elevator and my inner monologue says “mmmmmm the Velma” in a Barry white voice. Chris appears out of no ware and leads her down the stairs really fast
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2006, 08:43:00 am »
Quote from: "Chevi"
This was my first time being at Kumori-Con because I was told it was similar to the old Sakura-Con.  So I enjoyed myself throughly.  I was walking around with my friends mostly just checking the place out, one of my friends being the Kanti (FLCL) cosplayer.  xD  Couldn't walk around without stopping every 5 steps or so.  My bf helped make a majority of his costume so it was cool to see all the reactions to it.  

I'm also a Pullip doll collector, and it was my first time seeing the dealers room carry ANYTHING Pullip-related so that was the only thing I ended up buying.  

At closing ceremonies, I found out that my design won the mascot contest.  I was stoked!  My friend cried for me.  But I also think she cried because it was her last con. T^T  

Since that mascot is yours, you kinda have an obligation to go.  Hope to see you there!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Faery

• Cabbit
« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2006, 03:40:28 pm »
Quote from: "Vondan"

Oh, okay.  I was thinking you were planning to throw it at Moaning Myrtle.  

There was a moaning Myrtle too no one told me about a moaning Myrtle.  There were 3 cosplays I wanted to see Myrtle Velma and Willow

There was one chick at the first cat ear making pannel that could scream like her, quite annoying.
PWEEEEEEEEE   X.X

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2006, 03:46:21 pm »
I found the airsoft guns and suddenly turned into Winry instead of Riza. The whole thing about it being nice and shiney, and the weight being very comfortable, it sounded nice, and how I wanted to take it apart and see how it worked and put it back together again.

If you knew my family you'd TOTALLY understand. I think my dad wants to play with the thing more than I do! It's a pretty Desert Eagle.

And trading pocky with a wolfwood for a bag of pretzels and an energy drink. Pocky gets you so far in con-life...

Offline Shiv

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #129 on: September 08, 2006, 09:33:08 pm »
I really envy your Desert Eagle... wanted one so bad >_>. Gotta love airsoft

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #130 on: September 08, 2006, 09:55:43 pm »
My desert eagle! *pets it* Allllllllll mine! At least...when my dad is stealing it from me.

Another good time:

Calling my friend short multiple times and have her almost kill me. Man that was fun. Especially when she started shaking for like a minute straight before totally losing it in Taco Bell after I told a Winry to call her short and she almost jumped me. Good times, good times.

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2006, 05:11:20 pm »
I enjoyed meeting everybody from the forums I had a great talk with pie row to everybody I didn't meet I hope to see ya see soon! cat girl is a very nice person!
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline Chevi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2006, 05:23:18 pm »
Quote from: "Washougal_Otaku"
Quote from: "Chevi"

Since that mascot is yours, you kinda have an obligation to go.  Hope to see you there!

Heh, yeah I'm hoping I get a table at Artist Alley or something.  Thanks alot! =D

Offline ~X~Hyuuga Neji~X~

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2006, 06:32:08 pm »
Hmmn..Lessee..XD Okay, when I was heading back to my room once to get some snacks or more water or something this dude started walking next to me and was all talking about how he was happy that apparently someone found his camera and he turns to me and asks if I was supposed to be Neji, which I said yeah to and then he said something about my cosplayerness then corrected himself and said crossplayer...Then he asked for a hug. Or was that before...Ah well. It was cool because it felt like he mistook me for a guy which XD Is awesome to me.  

And then when a friend of mine and Itachi were hanging outside the dance infront of the girls bathroom a girl goes in and suddenly I went "My eyes can see all...BYAKUGAN!" While staring fiercely at the wall before grinning all perverted Neji like and then Itachi was all "SHARINGAN! No, wait! That copies! Crap!" Or something like that.

And uhhh....Oh when I was sitting on a couch on Saturday I saw teh awesome Gai-sensei Chris and the exchange was something like:
"Gai sensei!"
"My student!"
*Hug*
"The youth is with me today, Sensei!"
"....That sounds so wrong...I MEAN--"

X3 Yeah. I love that guy, he's been at every single con I've ever gone to <3

And at another time we met and hugged yet again and then we talked about the filler episode which had Neji wearing the green suit and were all laughing about it...Then someone took our picture >_> WHICH I WANT! Please. T_T.

Oh and then when we were in the Cosplay Contest thingy waiting for my friends mom to see when Itachi was going to get out a Lee walks up and told me to look in his pocket to see how much money he had because he was lazy and I was all "...I dont think so...Because then I might see things that are not meant to be seen" Or something like that. X3 That was funny. I should have hugged him.

Then that night there was the yaoi photoshoot I had with mah Gaara XD Since that was a request from a friend and she helped undress me.*GASP* Not really. She took the bandages off...And then Itachis roommates walked in and they were all 'WOAH!'

Hmn. Thats all I can remember for now..I'll post more if I remember it XD *Love and peace's AND DOUGHNUTS out.*

This is pathetic....We're cracking up over a sadistic BIRD...

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2006, 10:18:17 pm »
My buddies and I were debating how much porn is actually associated with the word Hentai so all four of us got two doujin each! After the trip to the Dealer's Room to buy Yaoi doujin in my amassed group we returned to our room to "read" them.... I was pleased to find that out of the two I got one was.... yaoi porn! Unfortunately that meant that everyone and their sister was trying to steal it.... :cry: So I hid it!

Later that day we had a lovely bi boy and his lady friend wander into our room along with our Envy, Lust, and Sanji. Our Lust wanted to look at my doujin and when I wouldn't reveal the location she ran out onto the balcony overseeing the pool around 1-2pm and yelled,"Wheres my porn!?!" At the top of her lungs.... She ran to the bathroom to escape my wrath... Our Sanji and Envy went out onto the balcony and found out that the pool was filled with tiny children.... :shock: Very scary! They started yelling up to us to do something funny so Envy killed Sanji and pushed him into a chair Lust ran out and asked if he had passed out I told her to go look and Envy killed her too! Envy waved me out onto the patio and I waved to the tiny children before being killed. The children and their parents cheered and we all got up and took a bow!

(Note: Any killing was purely fake and was done with a duct tape blade arm!)

Crud that was long!
Secrety secrets!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2006, 10:33:22 pm »
Quote from: "Sinaj"
Coke is never a substitute for Pepsi... Pepsi is the exlixer of life

I went on a quest to BJ's Pizza for the Exlixer of Life, were you in our RPG party
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Squall

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2006, 10:47:08 pm »
*sips a Coke*..... :P
Brian, formerly of BakaZoku

Offline Moraela

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2006, 10:17:36 pm »

Quote from: "Moraela"
My highlight of the con ._.  I shall NEVER forget, for as long as I live.
I was sitting in like.. the sixth row at the Cosplay, watching Bakazoku preform and I decide 'I'm gonna scream GO TOM RIDDLE while everyones clapping'  Well... the second I yell that, everyone goes quiet O_O Erm.. bad timing? And then the Tom Riddle (Someone Tell me his name so I can worship him xD) comes to the front of the stage and says "WAIT!  I have minions!"  Or something to that effect and makes his fangirls scream on que.  I'm not sure how many people in conventions randomly scream out stuff and get responses, but that just made my day... Of Course I didn't get his picture til the last day in the dealers room and was too shy to talk to him ._.  Oh well. XD  Anywho!
[/size]

:shock:  :shock:
Well... my name is Chris.

*shifty eyes*  I... didn't expect you to find that post. LOL XDXDXD

But I've found you! *does a little jig*  Ok, yar, I'm done XD

I know I didn't talk to you or anything, but you were totally awesome xD Rock - Rock on, Chris!   8)
"However long the night may last, the dawn will always break."
"He thought they were the most beautiful birds in the world, the he found out they were only seagulls." ~Maude: Harold and Maude

Offline Zen

• Cabbit
    • Teh Facebook
« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2006, 11:50:31 pm »
So many things I could mention.. I'll go with what happened at the end. As me and my friend were heading out of the convention the last day on our way home we saw Chris formerly of Bakazoku out at the lobby and we waved bye to him and somehow it ended up with him just hugging both of us. So as we were leaving I was like, "Well that was unexpected." My friend was like, "I think he's so tired he doesn't know or care who he hugs anymore." But I figured he was just spreading the love which isn't anything bad in my book at all.

And I guess it wasn't just me who was hearing the word Yaoi a lot this year then.
"The World... Yes! Seek freedom, and your world will stand stretched out before your eyes. If the endless dream guides your spirits. Conquer it! Bear Conviction behind your flag!"

-Former Pirate King, Gol D. Roger

Offline Miss_Deja_Vu

• Cabbit
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2006, 02:34:56 am »
This was my first Kumoricon, but my second anime con. I had so much fun on Sunday, runnig around taking pictures of like EVERYBODY. I found that cloud guy who was part of the best in show for skits, and took his picture. Then this sora sitting nearby laughed at him, and I couldn't resist lol, I turned to him and said "What are you laughing at, you're next", and that made him get all huffy. IT was so cute*^-^*. Anyway, that was the cutest groan anyone had ever done around me. I got his picture, and SQUEEEE!! So adorable. I have to say it started out rocky, but got better, which made me happy. I was really hoping to meet more people from the board. And I went to my first ever J-Rock concert! A-Key-Kyo! My friend gave me her ticket as a souvenier 'cause she forgot to go lol.
Pie-row-maniac won best Drama AMV for his lifestream epics! W007!
I'm out of things to say! *runs away cackling madly*
Share moments, Share Getbackers!
-sloganizer.net

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2006, 03:22:08 am »
Quote from: "Miss_Deja_Vu"
This was my first Kumoricon, but my second anime con. I had so much fun on Sunday, runnig around taking pictures of like EVERYBODY. I found that cloud guy who was part of the best in show for skits, and took his picture. Then this sora sitting nearby laughed at him, and I couldn't resist lol, I turned to him and said "What are you laughing at, you're next", and that made him get all huffy. IT was so cute*^-^*. Anyway, that was the cutest groan anyone had ever done around me. I got his picture, and SQUEEEE!! So adorable. I have to say it started out rocky, but got better, which made me happy. I was really hoping to meet more people from the board. And I went to my first ever J-Rock concert! A-Key-Kyo! My friend gave me her ticket as a souvenier 'cause she forgot to go lol.
Pie-row-maniac won best Drama AMV for his lifestream epics! W007!
I'm out of things to say! *runs away cackling madly*

How many people did you meet from the board?

And that reminds me, I should probably get around to uploading more pictures that me and my friends took during the convention.

Offline Hakushaku

• Sailor Scout
    • http://hakushaku.deviantart.com
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2006, 09:44:53 pm »
I had a funny run in with people in the ladies washroom....twice.
They were like "Uhh......this is the ladies room?"
Just proved how much of a man I look in my Count get-up.
I also got to dance with A-Key-Kyo and got photographed with them as they were like "We want our photo with HIM!".
 :lol: This was my second Kumoricon and it was the best so far. I was recognized much more this year and had much more fun than my first time. I will be counting down the days till Kumoricon 2007! :!:  :!:  :!:
Kumoricon 2012/2013 Cosplay:

Count of Monte Cristo ~GANKUTSUOU~

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2006, 12:49:41 am »
Quote from: "Hakushaku"
I had a funny run in with people in the ladies washroom....twice.
They were like "Uhh......this is the ladies room?"
Just proved how much of a man I look in my Count get-up.
I also got to dance with A-Key-Kyo and got photographed with them as they were like "We want our photo with HIM!".
 :lol: This was my second Kumoricon and it was the best so far. I was recognized much more this year and had much more fun than my first time. I will be counting down the days till Kumoricon 2007! :!:  :!:  :!:

You never talked to me! ;_;

That's fine though, I don't think we approached each other. I remember seeing you in the halls once, your costume was rockin!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2006, 11:46:25 am »
diet pepsi has the least icky diet after taste of all pop
 to kendo boyfriend mt dew elixer of life
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Hakushaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2006, 11:58:43 am »

That's fine though, I don't think we approached each other. I remember seeing you in the halls once, your costume was rockin!

I'm sorry!! I don't know who you are since you have no photo or icon for me to go by. Who were you dressed as???

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2006, 03:26:41 pm »

I'm sorry!! I don't know who you are since you have no photo or icon for me to go by. Who were you dressed as???

YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS! :evil:

Okay actually you shouldn't. And I'll get around to having an icon, I'm just lazy...

I have one picture of you that one of my friends took, but it is really, REALLY dark. There is another person in who is wearing a costume similar to yours, but it is hard to see. I tried my best to clean it up. Digital cameras are a must from now on.

I was Gaara! My costume was a bit incomplete, planned on building it for Halloween, not the Kumoricon.

Anyway, here is your picture!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/livinginsidetheshell/Picture069.jpg

Offline Hakushaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2006, 03:31:14 pm »
Were you the Gara who I took a picture of with my Peppo? She had dark hair and was a maid. And had glasses. :)

Offline Hakushaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2006, 03:33:21 pm »
Quote from: "Squall"

PEPSI.....GOD OF SODA. -bows- =heart=

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2006, 03:43:48 pm »
Quote from: "Squall"

PEPSI.....GOD OF SODA. -bows- =heart=

Rich, thick, nutritious, delicious: life giving Pepsi nectar of the gods
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2006, 03:44:26 pm »
I think so. I know that there was a maid who was kept yelling out to my hair... >.>

Here is a picture of me trying to act cool at the Oxford. I might not be the same Gaara.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/livinginsidetheshell/Picture024-1.jpg