Author Topic: All Trigun Cosplayers!  (Read 2267 times)

Offline MHHornfreak

• Oni
All Trigun Cosplayers!
« on: August 27, 2006, 12:11:34 am »
I'm gonna try to gather everyone for a possible photoshoot.  If your not on here i'll find ya at the con!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
All Trigun Cosplayers!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 11:05:20 am »
was that you playing sax in the hall at anime evolution? i was the dominique the cyclops...but i don't know if i can do it again; wearing a real metal eye patch (from an eye clinic, for folks with corneal abrasions) was kinda disorienting after awhile
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline MHHornfreak

• Oni
All Trigun Cosplayers!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 09:56:09 pm »
Quote from: "RemSaverem"
was that you playing sax in the hall at anime evolution? i was the dominique the cyclops...but i don't know if i can do it again; wearing a real metal eye patch (from an eye clinic, for folks with corneal abrasions) was kinda disorienting after awhile

Yes that was me, awww that'd be cool if you could

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
All Trigun Cosplayers!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 09:58:55 pm »
Yeah I thought I recognized you!
Er...if you have a specific time for photos or whatnot, I could try to get away from the room I'm running (or you could perhaps hold the shoot there?) I don't have a cosplay gun though. I can't wear the patch and walk or run programming...hopefully it made it back intact from A Ev...I'll check
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Doom Bunny

• Cabbit
    • http://lan.skinned.net/newforums
All Trigun Cosplayers!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 12:32:18 pm »
Rem, I know all about the eyepatch thing. I've cosplayed Caine the Longshot (The sniper dude with the super long gun) for two years in a row. That costume has a paintball mask with an eyepatch on it, so my right eye is always all bloodshot afterwards.

I'm probably going to do Caine again this year along with another costume, so I'd like to actually make it into photos this year. (I somehow managed to not be in any of the online albums. If someone has a picture of me up, let me know.)