Author Topic: Chrno Crusade...  (Read 4249 times)

Offline David4516

• Cabbit
Chrno Crusade...
« on: July 08, 2004, 08:45:16 pm »
Has anyone else seen Chrno Crusade? I just finished it and man it had one heck of an ending...

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
Chrno Crusade...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 07:01:39 am »
we were watching the first couple of eps. in Tunac, then it got licensed :x
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline David4516

• Cabbit
Chrno Crusade...
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 07:36:56 am »
You can still download them here:

http://tracker.anime-kraze.org:8080/

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Chrno Crusade...
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2004, 02:22:15 pm »
Technically I've seen it but I have the Japanese Manga.  I'm still waiting for number 8 to come out.

Offline David4516

• Cabbit
Chrno Crusade...
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2004, 11:01:22 pm »
The manga isn't out yet? Wow, normaly isn't it the other way around, where the manga is out before the anime?

Anyways, if anyone is looking for a good anime I'd recomend Chrno Crusade. On a 1 to 10 scale I think I'd give it a "9"

It had really good animation, great sound (I loved the opening and ending songs), good plot, good characters, and an excelent ending.

Basicly the story is about the main character's (Rosette) search for her missing brother (Joshua). 4 Years back Rosette and Joshua encounter Chrno, a demon. But they find out that Chrno isn't evil, and they become friends. Latter on however one of Chrno's old pals from hell comes along, betrays Chrno, and kidnaps Joshua. So back to the present (1928 being the "present" in this anime) Rosette and Chrno are running around looking for him and killing demons along the way...

I know it doesn't sound too exciting the way I describe it, but trust me, it's got a great storyline and I think that most people who like anime will like this one...

I think there are only a coulpe things they could have done to make it better. The fight with the main bad guy at the end could have been a bit longer (in fact most action scenes were a bit too short if you ask me). And there was one character I just plain didn't like (Satella).

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Chrno Crusade...
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2004, 08:34:49 pm »
No no, the manga is out and all, just not completed as far as I know (or is that what you meant?).  I can usually go to Kinokuniya about once a month so I'm not sure.
Anyway, the manga I'm told is a little different.  According to someone I know, the anime focuses on the romance in the story much earlier than the manga.  But yeah, I would also recommend it.

Offline David4516

• Cabbit
Chrno Crusade...
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2004, 10:09:21 pm »
No no, the manga is out and all, just not completed as far as I know (or is that what you meant?).

Well what I meant was that I thought that in most cases the manga is completed before the anime...

Offline TundraFlame

• Oni
    • http://tundraflame.blogspot.com
Chrno Crusade...
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2004, 10:22:23 pm »
Yes, in most cases the manga is completed before the anime or near the beginning of the series but in CC's case it was finished towards the end of the anime. I believe the manga ends with volume 8 last I checked.